Rhonda M.
I believe the whole premise of this is trying to find your best shade. They have light, medium, and dark colors and in each of those categories you have a varied of shade choices. Since this has been out for sometime my Walmart had several ones in a clearance bin so I picked two up. I just eyed my color and hoped it was going to match pretty well. It has a glass bottle and a pump on top which I really like. I applied this makeup with my B.B. the first initial time. I then went back over it with my angled foundation brush. It is a light medium coverage. I still saw my freckles shining through. I didn’t want to apply a second coat though because I didn’t want it to be cakey or thick looking. I have not worn cover girl makeup ever so this was a real first for me and this brand. It was only $3.99 on clearance so I figured I was excited to try it. I thought it held up pretty well for the initial day I wore it. My nose and chin seemed to not have any product at all on them after about three hours. I thought would I need more product there in those areas or did I not put enough setting powder or what?? Second/ third day I tried different things. The rest of my face the makeup was settled into my skin not sitting on top of it. I continued using this for two weeks. If you are just looking for a light to medium coverage foundation and have much younger skin than me you will probably enjoy this more than I did. I would recommend for teenagers and younger girls just starting to wear foundation.