Emily  m.
Seaford, NY
I tried this foundation on a Saturday for the first time and it was alright made my face extra greasy looking about 3 hrs into wearing it. I tried it again that next day and 2 hrs after application I broke out in a rash and hives all over my face. No foundation has ever done that to my face before. I immediately stopped using it and went to a dermatologist who told me I was contact dermatitis and to stop using the foundation, which I had already done. I wish I could give 0 stars.