Brittney S.
Review for: Ivory more...
I was a High-End foundation ONLY Queen for years; partially because of the quality ingredients and the ill-conceived notion that if it costs more it MUST be good. I struggled to find my perfect foundation at Sephora for years and then I was recommended this life-saver. I have nothing bad to say and can only sing it's praises. It's long-lasting, it doesn't cling to my dry patches, it's application is extremely even, it covers all my redness without being cakey (even after three layers on certain spots!), and it doesn't sink into my fine lines. To say I ADORE this foundation is an understatement. The only bad thing about it is it's shade range. There aren't enough dark and light-light shades.