Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
I love liquid foundation, and I have found some surprising hits at the drugstore. I love Covergirl powder foundation, so I thought I would give their liquid a try - and it's okay.

The packaging is nice and I LOVE that it comes with a pump - that's a huge plus. It's a nice consistency, not too thin or thick, and it spreads out over the skin smoothly. It's a medium coverage at best with a dewy finish that looks very natural. I found that it wasn't as buildable as I would like, as I prefer a heavier coverage foundation. When set with powder, this foundation lasted around 4 hours on my oily skin before I had to re-powder.

If you like a medium coverage foundation and don't want to break the bank, this might be great for you. As someone who prefers a little more coverage, a little longer wear time, and a little less dewiness, this is a pass for me.