Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL

Blends seamlessly for a flawless look. The lightweight formula blends seamlessly for a flawless look. Oil free. Won't clog pores. Ingredients Water/EAU Cyclopentasiloxane Tridecyl Neopentanoate Propylene Glycol PEG-10 Dimethicone Pca Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Squalane Phenoxyethanol Butylene Glycol Methylparaben Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate Propylparaben Polysorbate 60 Trisodium EDTA Sorbitan Isostearate Titanium Dioxide Iron Oxides. Directions Dot foundation on forehead cheeks and chin. Blend using fingertips or a makeup sponge. Use with any CoverGirl Pressed Powder to help your look last. Features Perfectly matches 99% of all skintones. You wont know where your makeup ends and your own skin begins Liquid Makeup Color - Natural Ivory L3 Pack Of - 2 Pack of 2

Photos (2)
Tarence A.
Tarence A.
Newark, NJ

So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this foundation because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY

This was the first 'real' foundation I used back when I started wearing makeup in high school and I still use it now, in my 20's. It is not to thick or liquidy, just the perfect consistency and great selection of colors for all skin tones. I love that it gives enough coverage while still giving a natural flawless finish and easy to blend. Packaging is great, comes with an easy to use pump. Def a great foundation for those starting out with makeup and those who want a more natural look and their skin to be able to breath. Love this product!!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Davin, Wv

I love how this makeup matches my skin tone so well. It blends in great and leaves no makeup lines. I love the pump, I apply it directly on my face and mix in with a foundation brush. Smooth and creamy. I got it Rite Aid on one of there buy one get one sales (and with a coupon!), which makes it very affordable. I definitely recommend this foundation.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Botwood, NL

This is my go to flawless light feeling foundation! This foundation glides on very smooth with no streaky-ness and feels very light on the skin! It has medium to full coverage and always leaves my skin looking flawless! Definetly recommend as a very good affordable drugstore foundation.
Kamile W.
Kamile W.

Although this isn't the color I use. This product is overall, okay. I'm not impressed with it. It matches my skin tone perfectly but it almost has a watery feel to it so I don't feel like it's actually covering much. After a few hours, I'm pretty sure it was completely good. Booooo
Libby S.
Libby S.
Downingtown , Pa

This is a great foundation for someone who is just starting makeup. The color matched my skin tone very well! It wasn't super long lasting but worked good enough for a day! I would recommend this depending on how long you would want the foundation to last

Shea B.
Shea B.
La Salle, Co

This is my most recent foundation purchase and I'm in love with it! Goes on smoothly, doesn't look cakey, and easy to color match. Excellent price and easy to control how much product you use. I highly suggest it for combination skin
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Hillsdale, NJ

This is my go-to foundation when I just need a quick coverup without effort. Even though it isn't full coverage (which I prefer) it still goes on great and stays a decent amount of time. Best drugstore foundation I've found
Kiana F.
Kiana F.
St. John's

I love this foundation!! Full coverage and easy to match colours. I use this foundation for my summer colour even though it does have so much coverage, the consistency isn't that thick and it's not very heavy on the skin!
Billie  P.
Billie P.

While this isn't a bad foundation, I'm a girl who loves her full coverage foundation & if that's what you like (like myself) this is NOT the foundation for you. While I will use this product up, I will NOT repurchase!!!
Abbey R.
Abbey R.
Adelaide

Does this foundation give full coverage to someone with lots of small pimples/ acne

Join Now