Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL

Blends seamlessly for a flawless look. The lightweight formula blends seamlessly for a flawless look. Oil free. Won't clog pores. Ingredients Water/EAU Cyclopentasiloxane Tridecyl Neopentanoate Propylene Glycol PEG-10 Dimethicone Pca Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer Squalane Phenoxyethanol Butylene Glycol Methylparaben Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate Propylparaben Polysorbate 60 Trisodium EDTA Sorbitan Isostearate Titanium Dioxide Iron Oxides. Directions Dot foundation on forehead cheeks and chin. Blend using fingertips or a makeup sponge. Use with any CoverGirl Pressed Powder to help your look last. Features Perfectly matches 99% of all skintones. You wont know where your makeup ends and your own skin begins Liquid Makeup Color - Natural Ivory L3 Pack Of - 2 Pack of 2

Photos (2)
Tarence A.
Tarence A.
Newark, NJ

So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this foundation because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY

This was the first 'real' foundation I used back when I started wearing makeup in high school and I still use it now, in my 20's. It is not to thick or liquidy, just the perfect consistency and great selection of colors for all skin tones. I love that it gives enough coverage while still giving a natural flawless finish and easy to blend. Packaging is great, comes with an easy to use pump. Def a great foundation for those starting out with makeup and those who want a more natural look and their skin to be able to breath. Love this product!!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.

I had a terrible experience with this product. After about an hour or so it completely began to oxidize on my face, leaving me very splotchy and miscolored. I even bought a couple different shades since I had heard good reviews, and each time the same thing happened. It also became very oily, even after it was set with face and bronzing powder. I do not recommend this product, especially for people with combo or oily skin.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Davin, WV

I love how this makeup matches my skin tone so well. It blends in great and leaves no makeup lines. I love the pump, I apply it directly on my face and mix in with a foundation brush. Smooth and creamy. I got it Rite Aid on one of there buy one get one sales (and with a coupon!), which makes it very affordable. I definitely recommend this foundation.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

I purchased this product today. I needed a drugstore option to my NARS sheer glow, after testing the product in a video, i now love this foundation. It isn't as amazing as my NAR but it comes close. it did oxidise after two hours of wearing is my only negative complaint so far. I will be testing to see if it is humidity proof.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Oshawa

This is my go to flawless light feeling foundation! This foundation glides on very smooth with no streaky-ness and feels very light on the skin! It has medium to full coverage and always leaves my skin looking flawless! Definetly recommend as a very good affordable drugstore foundation.
Kamile W.
Kamile W.

Although this isn't the color I use. This product is overall, okay. I'm not impressed with it. It matches my skin tone perfectly but it almost has a watery feel to it so I don't feel like it's actually covering much. After a few hours, I'm pretty sure it was completely good. Booooo
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Dublin, OH

I love this foundation for it's buildable coverage. When I want a light makeup look I apply sparingly with my hands but for a perfect finish I like to use the e.l.f. stipple brush to dot all over the face and upper neck and then gently swirl the brush all over to blend flawlessly.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Medical Lake, Washington

This foundation is literally like my holy grail make up product. It gives you a really good flawless finish and does become oily through out the day. It also does make you break out which is a huge deal cause I have very sensitive skin. I for sure recommend this product!
Libby S.
Libby S.
Downingtown, Pa

This is a great foundation for someone who is just starting makeup. The color matched my skin tone very well! It wasn't super long lasting but worked good enough for a day! I would recommend this depending on how long you would want the foundation to last

Join Now