BY COVERGIRL

truBLEND Liquid Makeup is available in 21 shades and features a new shade-matching system. To find your perfect blend, first determine your shade family. Second, choose your number. Coordinate complementary truBLEND products based on your number for a seamlessly flawless nude look that blends in and virtually disappears.

How To Apply:

1. Using a disposable sponge wedge or clean fingertips, dab a small amount of foundation on the center of your cheeks.
  2. Blend outward toward the edges of your face, concentrating on uneven areas, and decreasing intensity toward the hairline.
  3. Cover dark circles and conceal imperfections with truFIX Concealer Stick. Dab and blend for flawless coverage.

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para piel grasa y que sea ...3 Answers
  • How good does the color match up?1 Answers
  • someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and con...4 Answers
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Ivory more...
I love liquid foundation, and I have found some surprising hits at the drugstore. I love Covergirl powder foundation, so I thought I would give their liquid a try - and it's okay.

The packaging is nice and I LOVE that it comes with a pump - that's a huge plus. It's a nice consistency, not too thin or thick, and it spreads out over the skin smoothly. It's a medium coverage at best with a dewy finish that looks very natural. I found that it wasn't as buildable as I would like, as I prefer a heavier coverage foundation. When set with powder, this foundation lasted around 4 hours on my oily skin before I had to re-powder.

If you like a medium coverage foundation and don't want to break the bank, this might be great for you. As someone who prefers a little more coverage, a little longer wear time, and a little less dewiness, this is a pass for me.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
I believe the whole premise of this is trying to find your best shade. They have light, medium, and dark colors and in each of those categories you have a varied of shade choices. Since this has been out for sometime my Walmart had several ones in a clearance bin so I picked two up. I just eyed my color and hoped it was going to match pretty well. It has a glass bottle and a pump on top which I really like. I applied this makeup with my B.B. the first initial time. I then went back over it with my angled foundation brush. It is a light medium coverage. I still saw my freckles shining through. I didn’t want to apply a second coat though because I didn’t want it to be cakey or thick looking. I have not worn cover girl makeup ever so this was a real first for me and this brand. It was only $3.99 on clearance so I figured I was excited to try it. I thought it held up pretty well for the initial day I wore it. My nose and chin seemed to not have any product at all on them after about three hours. I thought would I need more product there in those areas or did I not put enough setting powder or what?? Second/ third day I tried different things. The rest of my face the makeup was settled into my skin not sitting on top of it. I continued using this for two weeks. If you are just looking for a light to medium coverage foundation and have much younger skin than me you will probably enjoy this more than I did. I would recommend for teenagers and younger girls just starting to wear foundation.
Angel R.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
My skin has a love ahte relationship with this foundation. It is very neutral, and i like it. Although when my skin is oily it doesnt even look like its on. And when my skin is dry its sooo matte and very creasy and cakey. But on a scale of 1-10 its like a 5
Brittney S.
Review for: Ivory more...
I was a High-End foundation ONLY Queen for years; partially because of the quality ingredients and the ill-conceived notion that if it costs more it MUST be good. I struggled to find my perfect foundation at Sephora for years and then I was recommended this life-saver. I have nothing bad to say and can only sing it's praises. It's long-lasting, it doesn't cling to my dry patches, it's application is extremely even, it covers all my redness without being cakey (even after three layers on certain spots!), and it doesn't sink into my fine lines. To say I ADORE this foundation is an understatement. The only bad thing about it is it's shade range. There aren't enough dark and light-light shades.
Chloe B.
Cushing
I love it! It matches my skin tone really well. I am very pail and I have a hard time find foundation that isn’t too yellow and this works really well. Also doesn’t feel to heavy or caky on my face. Feels and looks wonderful.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This has quickly become my go to foundation. It leaves my skin looking amazing all day long. I have allergies all the time and blow my nose a lot. This actually stays in place for most of the day on my nose, even!
Maegan N.
Normal
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Classic Beige more...
This foundation is just color it’s coverage is non existent and I’m basically using a tinted moisturizer on my face when I prefer a medium to full coverage foundation this doesn’t have any coverage whatsoever
Missy J.
Jensen Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a decent drugstore foundation. I would recommend to those who like a more light-medium coverage. Very easy to blend and apply. Dewy on the skin so best for dryer skin types. Overall a decent foundation.
Superbly S.
sunrise
The product is good but I have two concerns. The bottle pump has never worked and has been known to have issues. This forces me to always unscrew the dispenser portion and dip my brush. 😠. Also, just because you are one shade in their powder doesn’t mean you are the same shade in their foundation apparently. I’m sable in their fix stick concealer and pressed powder but for some reason this foundation in sable is darker than my complexion. Not sure what that is about.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
Review for: Medium Light more...
The COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup is amazing! It has nice buildable coverage and drys nicely! It is very easy to blend and does not look caky after application. I recommend it for people that have dry skin or combination. If you have oily skin then I highly recommend the covergirl TRU matte foundation.
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Roy, UT
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
KARLA G.
Flushing, NY
Is this product it's good ?
Minha S.
someone PLEASE tell me a full coverage foundation and concealer I tried COVERGIRL truBlend Liquid Makeup nd their concealer amongst many others and cant find the perfect one.
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Is this product oily on the skin?

Amazon