CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Make Up uploaded by Allison P.CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Make Up uploaded by Natalie B.CoverGirl Trublend Liquid Make Up uploaded by Autumn M.See all 149 photos
41 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

TruBlend Liquid Makeup - TruBlend Liquid Makeup by Cover Girl blends seamlessly for a flawless look. Perfectly matches 99 percent of all skintones. Available in 21 shades - 7 light, 7 medium, and 7 deep to easily find your perfect blend. You won't know where your makeup ends and your own skin begins! - TruBlend Liquid Makeup see more...

• Cuantos tipos de base disponen para p... Cuantos tips is good 3 Answers
  • Can I get a sample of this sent to me...If you go to walmart just use ... 1 Answers
  • Is this olive-skin friendly?Be the first to answer!
Photos (149)
Tarence A.
Tarence A.
Newark, NJ
May 4, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Natural Ivory L3 Of 2
So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this foundation because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
The foundation is Covergirl’s Tru Blend foundation. I brought creamy natural in case you’re wondering. I really like this formula. It almost feels like a gel because it always feel cool on my skin like it just came from the fridge. It’s a light/medium coverage, but if you apply it in thin layers I think you could get it to be full coverage. It was around $10. It doesn’t wear quite as long or fade quite as well as the Physician’s Formula one, but it doesn’t smell weird like the PF one does. The packaging is also great because it’s got a pump with a cap on it, pumps are extremely sanitary as no bacteria can get in, but it also has the ability to switch it so it pumps or not. I like this foundation a lot, I’m just super mad that I’m incapable of finding my exact shade.

*Note Covergirl foundations are known for their oxidizing and this was no exception, so this was my shade but it oxides so it didn't seem like it.
marsha t.
marsha t.
N Miami Beach, FL
It was amazing using it. They need to change 99% to 100% because i found the perfect color for me and everyone i know and also everyone who have done video reviees have found the color thats right for them. It easy to blend and a small can go a long way. 1 pump for light- med. And 1 and a half pumbs for medium coverage. It is really light. I would say its not matte and people with dry skin can wear it too. Because you skin wont get even drier. I have oily skin but it still looks nice and doesn't make my skin look oily. Although i think it is for dry skin its still good for me and i have oily skin. I will definitely be using this foundation forever. Covergirl has done it again. I love there products because they do me justice.
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
I really love this foundation, it has the right coverage for face, it's not oily nor matte . It honestly does the job. I was at Walmart one day trying to find a different foundation , I asked an older lady in the same aisle, what foundation she prefers that does the job. She told me to try this foundation that she had been using it for many months, she said it was a lot better than the foundation she was using that was high priced. I bought this product and I am amazed at the job it does for my face. I don't think I will ever have to look for a better foundation , because this has honestly been the best. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a better foundation.
sherri b.
sherri b.
Kempner, TX
April 13, 2016, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Soft Honey M7
bought this at the store yesterday along with the the fixstick concealer and loose powder. All of it is amazing! I've only tried one brand of foundation before and it was really oily and orange and faded after a couple hours. I thought I would buy this because it's the newest one I saw on tv. I have dark red and purple acne and with my pale skin it's just terrible. The concealer covered well and the foundation felt great when I applied it. It does feel like my skin. It's really soft and not heavy. It covers my acne but not the darkest ones very well. Perfect shade for me. You can hardly tell that I'm wearing makeup. Very happy with this.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I HATE this foundation! I brought my Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation to compare the color because it was the one I was using before, and in the store it looked so similar but their packaging must be colored somehow because the shade was totally different. I exchanged it for a better shade that actually matched but the consistency of this foundation is terrible. It's thick and does not blend on my skin. I tried it with a brush, a sponge, and my fingers and it was just terrible. I even tried mixing it with moisturizer and it didn't help at all. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but it was terrible. Would not recommend!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
This is my go-to foundation! I've tried countless foundations on my combination, acne-prone, pale skin, yet I always find myself gravitating back to this product here. In the winter, my skin gets dry patches on the area near my chin that this foundation does not cling to, and it still blends beautifully. Then, in the summer my skin is almost always oily, and I've found that with this foundation I don't have to blot nearly as much as I have to with others. For me, this foundation is best blended with a beauty blender, but a foundation brush works just as well. I love it!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Mecca, CA
Ive been using this foundation for a couple years now and it has never failed me. It gives me the coverage i need without drying my skin. It also doesn't make my skin oily which i love! It is always my go to product and a must have. I think its a great product for people who are either begining to use make up and don't know which foundation to start off with and for people who are on the go, that is because of how it completely blends with your skin. So if you ever feel confused on what product to use as foundation, true blend from covergirl got your back!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Classic Ivory L2 Of 2
Overall I like the makeup itself, so i keep buying it, as long as i have a coupon! Very smooth and you don't feel it on your face.

But i hate the dispenser! It is so hard to get the foundation out once you are down to the end of the bottle. I have to open it up and use a long handled cotton swab to scrape the sides (like i said, its good makeup so i dont want to waste it!) Also, as it gets low, it tends to squirt messily when you use the pump top (because it is sucking air bubbles up, too, i guess) so i often end up with makeup splatter on my sink.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Queens Vlg, NY
This was the first 'real' foundation I used back when I started wearing makeup in high school and I still use it now, in my 20's. It is not to thick or liquidy, just the perfect consistency and great selection of colors for all skin tones. I love that it gives enough coverage while still giving a natural flawless finish and easy to blend. Packaging is great, comes with an easy to use pump. Def a great foundation for those starting out with makeup and those who want a more natural look and their skin to be able to breath. Love this product!!
caridad g.
caridad g.
West Sacramento, CA
Can some one tell me how it feels on the skin?
Janae K.
Janae K.
What are people's thoughts on this foundation?
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Is this product it's good ?
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Milan, IL
Does this have good coverage?
amanda k.
amanda k.
I am curious on if this would be okay for dry skin? I really wanted to try this out but wasn't sure if it would be good for my skin type.