COVERGIRL TruBlend Fixstick Concealer

truBLEND FIXSTICK Concealer is available in 6 shades that perfectly complement truBLEND Liquid Makeup. Cover up dark circles and imperfections with FIXSTICKS’s easily blendable formula. It’s the ultimate quick fix in a convenient stick!

What do you think about this concealer ?
How long does this product last throughout the day? COVERGIRL TruBlend Fixstick Concealer
Would this be a good concealer for people with texture under there eyes?
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruBlend Fixstick Concealer!
Product Highlights
“i use this as an eyeshadow primer when i'm out of actual shadow primer, and go over my dark circles with this before applying foundation, i do go over again with another concealer since the stick kind of rubs off the foundation i just applied. has pretty decent coverage!” in reviews
Bothell, WA
COVERGIRL TruBlend Fixstick Concealer uploaded by jordan L.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium Light
I don’t know what was wrong with mine but it literally smelled like a crayon. It would not even go on under my eye it was so waxy, it just sat on top of my skin and felt gross. I couldn’t get it to blend even a little and it cracked almost immediately. This is one of my least favorite products I’ve ever tried, and after seeing the rest of these reviews I have to think I maybe got a dud? I also love Covergirl as a brand- this was just an off product for me.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Medium Light
It works well but I think that it makes me break out because bacteria from my skin kind of sticks on it (ew if that makes sense) however I do like the coverage and the finish and it takes like 10 minutes to do my makeup. Also I don’t know how this is for my very oily skin because I think it makes it oilier. It doesn’t lasts for longer than 7 hours which is honestly fine, but just keep that in mind.
2,437 reviews
Review for: Medium Light
In the shade light medium 1/4 I get this CoverGirl trublend stick it say consider stick in which I don't use very often but this one is really good it is very long lasting and you only need a little bit because the product is just very creamy and it's super easy to blend so just a little bit goes a long way and I really do enjoy it but I haven't we purchased another one because I have still product left
sacramento
I have been using these and absolutely love how well it works I have been using these and absolutely love how well it works. It's sometimes hard to find in the stores, so when I saw I could order a two pack here, I immediately placed an order. I always want to make sure I have this on hand as it conceals very naturally and effortlessly.
My favorite concealer. It goes on my skin smoothly and blends well. I have been able to use it without foundation on days I want to wear only a small amount of makeup to color correct pimples and small blemishes. It is very easy to build when more coverage is needed. The crayon design makes it very easy to use. Definitely recommend.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: COVERGIRL Trublend Fixstick Concealer Medium Deep D1-4 0.123 Oz, 0.120-Fluid Ounce
I like that the pencil is easier to work with, easier to carry to go. The formula is good and soft to blend but you have to do it quicly or it will be harder to blend or move it sets quickly. I think is a good fair price for the product but it does crease alot and it looks cakey even after setting it well.
Miramar, FL
Review for: CoverGirl TruBlend FixStick Concealer, Fair [L1-4] 0.123 oz (Pack of 2)
I like that with this concealer it has a kind of like hard texture. So I would use a brush to apply it and was able to cover any areas that need the extra coverage. It is tough to to apply straight from the stick. So recommend using a brush. But overall its a great concealer.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Medium Light
I don’t use this product every day, but when I do, it does not disappoint. It is VERY THICK so if you need something that really covers up an unwanted blemish, this will do the trick. Being able to find this just about anywhere is also very attractive. I love this product.
gilbert
I didn’t love this product. I feel like it went on chalky, didn’t have great coverage, and it was not long lasting. I went out to dinner and had to reapply as soon as I got there. Not meant for imperfect skin and you could still see the blemishes I was trying to hide
Prairie Grove, AR
It applies smoothly but it does not last throughout the day. By lunch time I always have to touch it up or fix lines under my eyes. I do not work in an environment that causes me to be overly active so I wish it stayed on longer. I do enjoy how easily it is applied.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cleveland
il y a un an
Deidra S. • il y a un mois
I would totally agree. The covergirl TruBlend Fixstick lasts all day, enough product to last for months, blends well, and has great coverage.