COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer

Create the perfect canvas before applying your makeup for a long-lasting, flawless end look. Each TruBlend Face Primer is formulated to deliver specific benefits for your skin's unique needs. White: Skin Smoothing, Green: Color Neutralizing, Purple: Pore Minimizing, Peach: Illuminating

haaving hard time on finding the right primer..is this any good?
Does this primer work well with oily skin? Also does it hide big pores, and help the concealer or foundation apply nicely and smooth??
Start your review of COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Lora K.
P C Beach, FL
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Lora K.
I have combination skin but it seems mostly oily and I look like a candle in hours lol. Cover girl primer has change all that for me. This is a great one of a kind product that truly does what it says. @@CoverGirl covergirl I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Jenn L.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Jenn L.
I have the moisturizing hydrant one and love it! It's super moisturizing and feels amazing. I have extremely dry skin and this is a great base for a matte foundation or dewy.
Jeanique S.
New Orleans , LA
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Jeanique S.
I really enjoy this item. It has great coverage and I like the matte finish look it give. It’s a great item.
carey R.
Lockport, NY
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by carey R.
This complimentary COVERGIRL truBLEND Base Business Primer Moisturizing - 0.08 fl oz is light and creamy. A little goes a long way. Dab it on, let it set, then proceed with makeup. Or not! Can be worn alone. My dry skin feels smooth and lightly moisturized. I like that it doesn't take long to set. Make up adheres well and never turns greasy or oily. Virtually no scent makes it pleasant to use.
tara P.
Conshohocken, PA
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by tara P.
Consistency is slightly sticky and thicker but it does absorb. Great primer for every day wear. Didn’t really notice any pore minimizing effects but it made for a nice base. #TruBlend #TruBlendUndercover #IAmWhatIMakeUp #CrueltyFree #contest #complimentary @Influenster @CoverGirl. I received this product complimentary for my honest review
Kelly L.
Cincinnati, OH
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Kelly L.
This primer feels good when putting it on, smooth application, but I didn’t like how my foundation reacted with it(I use tarte). I think idve had better results with a cover girl foundation of a similar formula. Great price point, a little goes a long way.
Keiara M.
Naples, FL
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Keiara M.
I got the chance to try the maytifing skin primer with kaolin clay ! I love how smooth and silky it makes my skin feel and love none greasy it is like other primera ! Doesn’t clog my pores and very easy to remove after the day is done !
Laken P.
Murfreesboro, TN
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Laken P.
I received the Moisturizing primer in my box and I loved it. I noticed a difference in how long it kept products lasting on my face. It felt light and smooth after application and provides a solid foundation to start your day.
Patricia M.
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Patricia M.
Trueblend Mattifying w/ Kaolin Clay... I just love you! On the days I want my face to be Oil FREE, this will do the trick! I love the “silicone” texture, smell is light and goes on smooth and most importantly DRIES QUICK!! I feel like my face is bigger which I feel like I have to squeeze a bit more but nothing That will make or break my thoughts!! Great Primer! Kept my makeup on During A Whole Detroit Tigers Baseball Game
Yaimara G.
Hialeah, FL
COVERGIRL TruBlend Face Primer uploaded by Yaimara G.
Clean Face and added the Covergirl Trueblend Moisturizing hydratante, left my fave super soft.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmin R.
North Bergen, NJ
il y a un an
Niobys L. il y a un an
is a good product get your face ready for your makeup and works great . i really like how my face looks after i put mu foundation looks natural and glowing