BY COVERGIRL #48 in Contouring Kits

Master the art of face sculpting with the truBLEND Contour Palette! Our palette includes 3 creamy ultra-blendable highlighting, contouring and bronzing formulas that help define and accentuate your features. Plus, master your technique by following our easy, breezy step-by-step guide from famed makeup artist Pat McGrath. Available in 3 shades: Light, Medium and Deep.

• Is this product good for beginners of contouring?6 Answers
  • How's blend? Is it oily or just powdery...? It look nice3 Answers
  • I have been looking at this product for a bit but I am not sure y...6 Answers
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Deep
So this Contour palette is a pallet again that I picked up from my local Walgreens store I feel like if you're starting off with learning how to do a contour highlight and bronzer that this is the a good thing to pick up it's very affordable thank you I believe it's under $10 all the colors are really creamy the Contour is perfect the Highlight is a little bit shimmery and the bronzer it works really well I love this this is more of when I don't want to use my hi and honest as a baby Beverly Hills Contour palette I will for my everyday type of highlight Contour I use Covergirl trublend Contour palette
Kassandra D.
Review for: Light
I liked the colors but the application of this product was horrible. The TruBlend Contour Palette offers hardly any coverage. I tried applying it with my finger, blender sponge, and foundation brush and as soon as you go to blend it out it disappears. Maybe my foundation ate the color or it was too light for me. Anyways I was disappointed.
Nicole B.
Towson
Review for: Light
I'm not a big fan of this palette. I absolutely LOVE the highlighter. It's so bright and easily blendable in my foundation. However, the contour and bronzer is really weird when it's blended. I wish that they just released the highlighter separately.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this as part of my daily routine and found it to be very easy to use goes on smoothly and looks great as u can see I use it all the time and now my daughter wants me to try the highlighter stick which she swears by is better than this so I'm gonna put this aside for a few days and try what she wants me too and I'll let you know which one I think is better as far as price wise and product and how it goes on and how it feels during the day and how long it last which this product does all of the above it feels great looks beautiful and stays on all day and it's not expensive I believe it was about 6$ at Walmart
Edz S.
Review for: Light
I really love this truBlend from COVERGIRL. It makes my face so pretty and awesome. Easy to used, it includes 3 creamy ultra blendable formulas. It highlight, contour my face. It makes my skin glow and radiant. I Highly recommend to everyone that loves make up and fashion. I can't wait to try to other items on this brand. This is the only brand that fits on my skin type. I really love it so much.. Perfect for my skin perfect for me.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Review for: Medium
I can't say enough about this product. I actually found this beauty at K-mart that was going out of business dirt cheap. Even at full price it would be worth it. Covergirl always amazes me and is easy to use. Its smooth and easy to put on and is a must in my makeup collection. I actually bought the medium or dark but either way it is amazing and I would recommend it for anyone looking to make their contouring an easy routine.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Four sars for the COVERGIRL TruBlend Contour Palette It has everything you need to contour you face all in one neatly compacted palette.; highlighter, contour, and bronzer. No need to lug around 3 compacts. Fits neatly in your beauty bag. On the back is a diagram showing how to contour. Makes your skin pop. The only con is that it is pretty thick and can be pore clogging. Less is more with this product. #sumneressentials Four stars for the
Diana T.
Glencoe, IL
Review for: Light
Rating this 5 stars even though I never touch the highlighter and bronzer. The contour shade is AMAZING. It is great for beginners because it is not that pigmented (in a good way) so that you never have to worry about your contour being too heavy. It honestly works wonders I have tried so many high end contours and this one is so nice and natural while you also look SO GOOD and you will have cheek bones for DAYS!!
Josie S.
Review for: Light
Part of my daily routine is COVERGIRL'S TrueBelnd Contour Palette in light! The colors blend perfectly and leave my skin looking fresh. They do not feel heavy or greasy when applied. I simply follow the suggestions on the back of the packaging and receive many compliments throughout the day. I truly enjoy the long lasting cover!
Allyson D.
Review for: Medium
I bought this over a year ago.. it looked like a good concept for the drugstore to have a cream palette. Sadly, I was disappointed on how it looked and performed on my skin. If you have oily skin, stay away from this! This made me super oily because the texture was sheer and oily. It did give me some color but I was not that impressed. I would pass.. also it didn't last that well on my skin.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Is this product good for beginners of contouring?
Kelsey G.
I have been looking at this product for a bit but I am not sure yet if I want to try it. What is the texture and is it easy to apply? Thank you in advance!
Erin R.
Are these powders or creams?
Regine R.
How's blend? Is it oily or just powdery...? It look nice
Joekenda R.
San Juan
Is this product good for dry skin?