BY COVERGIRL

Use alone or over liquid makeup for an all - over naturally, sun - kissed glow! ; see more...

Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I use this bronzer in the shade 200 bronze, the one I have isn't a loose powder but it is pressed and has kind of that marbled effect with gold and what looks to be a little bit of a highlight in it. And it is my all-time favorite bronzer, I think I paid 7 or $8 for it. For the longest time I wasn't applying it correctly and would find myself looking like a drag queen when that wasn't my intentions. But blending and finishing powder helps that kind of situation a lot. Now that I've learned to work with it I have not bought another bronzer.
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
My aunt bought me this bronzer. I didn't think I would like it because I don't usually wear bronzer. It actually looks really nice on me. It just adds a subtle bronze glow to my cheek bones! I really like it!
Elaina P.
I like this bronzer. It is a nice effective bronzer that’s affordable. It is a little more orange at times. And I have to use a separate brush instead of the circle applicator that comes with it. I use this all the time and I would definitely buy again.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
TrueBlend Bronzer is absolutely wonderful. I have used it several times and it gives you a shimmery touch of color but not to much. It wears very well and last. Its very easy to blend in. I will purchase this product again. I recommend it for all skin types and completion for that touch of sun look.
Stephanie C.
I like how this gives a little shimmer. I like to wear it when I have a tan. Also this product is hypoallergenic, so I don’t break out with this product since I have sensitive skin. I recommend it.
Madison M.
Terre Haute
Eh. There’s not much to say about this. It’s harder to get on a brush to put on my face and it’s a weird pigment that’s too much, but also not enough. I got it as my first use of a bronzer and was quite disappointed.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this stuff!!!! My sister gave it to me because she had an extra one. It's so pretty when it's applied, it has the look like the highlighter!!!!! I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Marta R.
Okay this product doesn't look like the bronzer but a similar name to the bronzer that I have anyway what I like about this product is that it blends nicely to my skin beautifully so I recommend this product to sensitive skin people
Shae S.
Glendale
i absolutely love this bronzer it is hands down my favorite bronzer, my ride or die. it looks so flawless on the skin and never looks too orange and i️ love how it has a beautiful sheen to it i think it just really pulls together every makeup look and i will be buying another soon!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
My favorite bronzer! This product can go on heavy so I usually dab it all over my face with the powder puff but then use a sponge to blend it evenly! Love the shimmer
Jennifer B.
Is this bronzer a good blending choice or is it too thick and applies dark?
Amber C.
I am very interested in trying a bronzer. is this one any good? details on how to use best?
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
Does this leave an "orange" color on skin? I have very fair skin and bronzer is tough for me to find.
Brittany K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bin looking for good cover girl true blend
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What's your favorite bronzer?