BY COVERGIRL

Use alone or over liquid makeup for an all - over naturally, sun - kissed glow! ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Erin C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Holy shimmer. When they claim that it is "luminous" they are not kidding. I think this would be beautiful on the body, but for the face? No way!l wouldnt really mind it for the face as much maybe if it blended nicely, but to me this just looked super shiny and muddy. Its very hard to get a smaller amount of product to build it up slowly. It just gives you so much all at once, and then its hard to blend. I just really dont recommend this at all.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I use this bronzer in the shade 200 bronze, the one I have isn't a loose powder but it is pressed and has kind of that marbled effect with gold and what looks to be a little bit of a highlight in it. And it is my all-time favorite bronzer, I think I paid 7 or $8 for it. For the longest time I wasn't applying it correctly and would find myself looking like a drag queen when that wasn't my intentions. But blending and finishing powder helps that kind of situation a lot. Now that I've learned to work with it I have not bought another bronzer.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I would give this bronzing powder 5 stars if it didn't have shimmer to it. It is a really great, natural looking bronzing powder that is extremely breathable and buildable without making you look cakey. It leaves you with a truly luminous sunkissed glow that looks extremely natural (minus the shimmer) and doesn't leave you with that awful orange tone that you find in a lot of drugstore bronzers . It's builds and blends fantastically, but I just can't stand the shimmer effect.
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
My aunt bought me this bronzer. I didn't think I would like it because I don't usually wear bronzer. It actually looks really nice on me. It just adds a subtle bronze glow to my cheek bones! I really like it!
Elaina P.
I like this bronzer. It is a nice effective bronzer that’s affordable. It is a little more orange at times. And I have to use a separate brush instead of the circle applicator that comes with it. I use this all the time and I would definitely buy again.
Obey K.
Oneonta , NY
I love this so much. I have been using it for years and I don’t think that I will stop! I usually use it with the e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
it gives me a flawless look. I will definitely recommend t!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
TrueBlend Bronzer is absolutely wonderful. I have used it several times and it gives you a shimmery touch of color but not to much. It wears very well and last. Its very easy to blend in. I will purchase this product again. I recommend it for all skin types and completion for that touch of sun look.
Stephanie C.
I like how this gives a little shimmer. I like to wear it when I have a tan. Also this product is hypoallergenic, so I don’t break out with this product since I have sensitive skin. I recommend it.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this stuff!!!! My sister gave it to me because she had an extra one. It's so pretty when it's applied, it has the look like the highlighter!!!!! I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Marta R.
Okay this product doesn't look like the bronzer but a similar name to the bronzer that I have anyway what I like about this product is that it blends nicely to my skin beautifully so I recommend this product to sensitive skin people
Jennifer B.
Is this bronzer a good blending choice or is it too thick and applies dark?
Amber C.
I am very interested in trying a bronzer. is this one any good? details on how to use best?
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
Does this leave an "orange" color on skin? I have very fair skin and bronzer is tough for me to find.
Brittany K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bin looking for good cover girl true blend
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What's your favorite bronzer?