BY COVERGIRL

Use alone or over liquid makeup for an all - over naturally, sun - kissed glow! ; see more...

Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I use this bronzer in the shade 200 bronze, the one I have isn't a loose powder but it is pressed and has kind of that marbled effect with gold and what looks to be a little bit of a highlight in it. And it is my all-time favorite bronzer, I think I paid 7 or $8 for it. For the longest time I wasn't applying it correctly and would find myself looking like a drag queen when that wasn't my intentions. But blending and finishing powder helps that kind of situation a lot. Now that I've learned to work with it I have not bought another bronzer.
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
As you can tell by my photo, I’ve been using this one for a while! It has some shimmer to it. It’s not matte. It is extremely long lasting, and I like to sweep it over my cheeks before adding contour! Can’t say anything bad about this product!!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
My aunt bought me this bronzer. I didn't think I would like it because I don't usually wear bronzer. It actually looks really nice on me. It just adds a subtle bronze glow to my cheek bones! I really like it!
Elaina P.
I like this bronzer. It is a nice effective bronzer that’s affordable. It is a little more orange at times. And I have to use a separate brush instead of the circle applicator that comes with it. I use this all the time and I would definitely buy again.
Obey K.
Oneonta, NY
I love this so much. I have been using it for years and I don’t think that I will stop! I usually use it with the e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Highlighter
it gives me a flawless look. I will definitely recommend t!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
TrueBlend Bronzer is absolutely wonderful. I have used it several times and it gives you a shimmery touch of color but not to much. It wears very well and last. Its very easy to blend in. I will purchase this product again. I recommend it for all skin types and completion for that touch of sun look.
Rhiannon V.
I love this stuff!!!! My sister gave it to me because she had an extra one. It's so pretty when it's applied, it has the look like the highlighter!!!!! I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Marta R.
Okay this product doesn't look like the bronzer but a similar name to the bronzer that I have anyway what I like about this product is that it blends nicely to my skin beautifully so I recommend this product to sensitive skin people
Shae S.
Glendale
i absolutely love this bronzer it is hands down my favorite bronzer, my ride or die. it looks so flawless on the skin and never looks too orange and i️ love how it has a beautiful sheen to it i think it just really pulls together every makeup look and i will be buying another soon!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
My favorite bronzer! This product can go on heavy so I usually dab it all over my face with the powder puff but then use a sponge to blend it evenly! Love the shimmer
Jennifer B.
Is this bronzer a good blending choice or is it too thick and applies dark?
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
Does this leave an "orange" color on skin? I have very fair skin and bronzer is tough for me to find.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What's your favorite bronzer?
Amber C.
I am very interested in trying a bronzer. is this one any good? details on how to use best?
Brittany K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bin looking for good cover girl true blend

Amazon