5 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #54 in Blush

Marbled baked blush formula is ultra-blendable and delivers a beautiful, multi-toned result. Multi-toned shades designed to blend perfectly with light, medium and deep skin tones. Blends instantly, no blush lines.

• Would these blushes compare to the Milani baked blushes? I know the...1 Answers
  • How much is it on here is it free?1 Answers
  • How does this product wear throughout the day? 4 Answers
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Mt Juliet, TN
Review for: Light Rose
Have you heard of New CID? You have got to google their i-glow blushes! I first saw them on Ruth Crilly's YouTube channel and it was love at first sight! I ordered the blush and bronzer promptly. They are coming from the UK and I am still waiting to get them in the mail. In the meantime, I saw the CoverGirl TruBlend blush and bronzer at Walmart and they look a lot like the New CID I-glow, so I bought them too! Is there a MakeUp Addicts Anonymous in the Nashville area? 😜 πŸ’‹

They are both finely milled with a decent amount of shimmer. Neither are too densely pigmented, which I prefer. They both go on silky, not glittery or chalky. Initial application is sheer and builds quickly. So far, the bronzer is my fav. It look natural and the slight shimmer adds a healthy glow to the sun-kissed look. Yes, please!

I really like the blusher too, I just want more shimmer, so I sweep elf highlighter (another bargain!) over my cheekbones to finish.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Florence , AL
Review for: Medium Rose
This is yet another product that was suggested by my fave YouTube lady and I'm beginning to think that she'll never steer me wrong. This blush is LUMINOUS. It's not sparkly like some blushes tend to be but it has the perfect amount of sheen and the color is gorgeous. When you're a cool-toned pale princess like I am, it's really tough to find a blush that doesn't seem 1980s-level overdone with just the lightest tap of a brush. And it lasts ALL DAY without fading -- pretty darn impressive for a drugstore blush.
Suzanna B.
Suzanna B.
Lexington Pk, MD
Review for: Medium Rose
I just picked this up this weekend and tried it for the first time today. I was debating between this and the light shade because I have lighter skin. However, in my opinion, the light shade is way too light. The medium shade is great.
The product is highly pigmented. One swipe with a brush for each cheek and you're good to go. It reminds me of the Laura Gellar baked blushes.
I like the gold swirls in it and I think the color is very flattering.
Kate  b.
Kate b.
Kent, OH
Review for: Light Rose
I really like the truBlene blushes but I only recommend this one in light rose if you have very fair skin. If you medium or darker skin this probably won't show up well on you so I'd recommend the one in medium rose (it's stunning). These blushes have a beautiful luminous finish so they can double as a high light or be used over a matte blush to give a dewy look. If you apply this blush and a high light you will be a glowing goddess!
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Light Rose
I've only been using this blush for a few days; I bought it because I'm traveling for a week and left my Laura geller blush at home. Usually I'm not a fan of drugstore blushes but Kathleen Lights recommended this and she was so right!! This blush is so easy to blend and glide on and the color is beautiful. I've been wearing it with every look and it looks beautiful. It also has a light sheen to it which I love.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Light Rose
I like this blush a lot. It leaves my skin looking full of glow and very healthy. Love the packaging and the updated look of the traditional (and boring) blush. The one thing I will say is that I'm very fair skinned and got the light color, but I find that it's almost too light and pink for my skin. I wish I would have gotten the medium shade in addition to this one so I could have compared the two.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Review for: Medium Rose
This is my favorite drugstore blush. I bought this from a youtubers recommendation and its incredible. It has a bit of shimmer so if you don't care for that I wouldn't pick this. It gives a beautiful color and glow to the skin and goes on so beautifully. I've almost hit pan on mine, and I find myself using this almost everyday because it goes with so many looks. Will definitely be repurchasing this
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Review for: Light Rose
If you are looking for a summer blush, this is a nice pick for the price. Super shimmery (more than I thought, which is why the 4 stars). on the skin it is a nice peachy pink color and looks very dewy. Was a bit hard to get the blush on my brush initially, I don't know if this goes away over time, but I didn't love the process of getting the color I wanted in my cheeks!
Ty E.
Ty E.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Light Rose
I like Cover girl products. They have a great line of make-up products. I like this blush. I don't particularly like the color light rose on me, it showed up to light on my face. I had a hard time trying to apply the blush, I had to apply it a few times before it can show up. I believe someone with a lighter skin tone as me, will have greater results.
Halle M.
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: Light Rose
OMG! This has to be my favorite blush. I get many compliments on this product. It is the first blush I have used that literally stays on throughout the whole day. Whether its a school day or a 9-5 work day. When I come home to look in my bathroom mirror, ITS THERE! The pigmentation is great and it costed me around 6 dollars which was not so bad.
Allie K.
Allie K.
How does this product wear throughout the day?
Glenda E.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Does this look nice on fair skin?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I found this at my local target and LOVE the color. Is it a dupe for Laura Geller's blush?
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Phoenix, AZ
How much is it on here is it free?
Amy R.
Amy R.
Coweta, OK
I have been trying to use this blush for about a week now. I like it when i first put it on but within minutes its gone. does anyone else have any problems with it?