BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Triple Mascara Aquastay Soft Black
  • "This is a great waterproof mascara. I like the black as well as the brown black that they have available " in 8 reviews
  • "I've used this mascara for a while now. I use it everyday. It stays on all day, and is even hard to get off at the end of the day. It doesn't smudge or run. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants long lasting mascara. " in 5 reviews
  • "Total fan of this mascara. It applied beautifully to my lashes- giving them both the added volume, thickness and length. All three are very crucial for me when finding new mascaras to use. The price was wonderful too and easily found at the local drugstore. Great product overall" in 4 reviews
  • "Great mascara the brush really brushes out the lashes this is so amazing I love this soo much lasted me about a year or so totally worth great drugstore brand I would buy this again since it's so easy to apply no clumps highly recommend " in 4 reviews
  • "does a great job on my lashes. Separates no clumps and gives them lots of volume and lengthening. Covergirl mascaras always work well for me. My eye color is dark brown and i bought this from walgreens. I would buy this again i have tons of CG mascaras." in 4 reviews
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
This is the one I am using currently. It's ok I don't get crumbly fall out with it but I'm also not getting super full long lashes either. I have blue eyes and the color looks very nice and dark and very richly pigmented. However I wouldn't recommend this to anyone wanted that super thick looking lash look. It just didn't do that for me.
Michelle A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love to wear mascara and this mascara I love, it is super cheap and accessible for everyone. Super easy to apply and leave beautiful eyelashes.
I certainly use it for special occasions. su tamaño me gusta y el empaque es seguro. Is one of my favorites, I would buy it a thousand times
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
I bought this product hoping i could be able to not worry about rain when wearing mascara, and it works well. the mascara itself does a great job of coating the lashes and keeping a curl, but i did notice a fair amount of flakes as the day went on.
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
with this baby you dont need fake eyelashes, work perfectly and it long lasting, I can wear them for the whole day without having to add more. The price it's good and you can get at your normal local store. like target for instants.
Kazi D.
I really like this product because to me the soft black looks more natural. I am not a girl who wants the lashes you're wondering if they are fake or not. This is nice also because it is waterproof so if I decide to watch a bunch of lifetime movies I wont leave looking like Alice Cooper.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
This mascara was my exclusive choice in high school. I have moved on to specialty mascaras, but I will always have the the memories that this mascara brought me. I won't be buying it again, but I am thankful it exists nonetheless.
Ahlizee W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not yet tried this product but I mean its cover girl . Most covergirl mascaras perform similar to each other. I would prefer this because it's a store brand and it's convenient but it performs the best because it's covergirl
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
For a drugstore mascara that claims to be so waterproof, it really does deliver! I used this in the pool and didn't have any smearing or smudging. Then it came off easily with an oil based remover, even better!
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
I liked this product. This worked perfectly fine bought because it was on sale. It lasts but not all day. I would buy again. The brush was good just wish it was longer lasting. I would recommend it to other.
Olga C.
It's a great mascara and like the name says it does do the following - curling, lengthening and separating the lashes. Also there are no clumps! It's a great product for the price.