BY COVERGIRL

UPC: 022700032686 - Cover Girl Triple Lipstick, Sunscreen Spf 15, Berry Glam #885, 0.13 Oz - 2 Ea - Cover Girl Triple Lipstick, Sunscreen SPF 15, Berry Glam #885 offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection to your lips. - MANUFACTURER: PROCTOR GAMBLE...

COVERGIRL Triple Lipstick
  • "Definitely a fan! I love this line of lipsticks because they add moisture plus rhe color is long lasting. I don't have a favorite color but I've switched to the more purple shade for fall." in 13 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love this! Since I’m a fool for lipstick, I gave this a shot. It glides on easily, is wonderfully priced, and the quality is exceptional. It’s lasts for hours and doesn’t leave that dark lipstick ring around your lips when it starts to wear off. Get some, you won’t regret it! Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS carry this product.
Tarmine G.
Hutchinson
Very smooth when applying. Good coverage and wasn’t too sticky. I wish there were a few more darker shades for my complexion but over all really good quality and application! Would purchase again
Nada G.
Morgantown
I like the dark red lipstick. Get it at kohls and use it for every occasion. Not expensive and don’t need to put much on. It last for quite awhile. Long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Karlie C.
BRADENTON
This lipstick is the bomb! It made my lips look so delicious. I love this product because it not only does it bring you color but it keeps your lips moisturized and soft! And we all want those soft stunning lips. And I would totally buy this product again and again it looks so good. I recommend that you try this product and once you will try it you will love it.
Yesenia R.
Garden Grove, CA
It’s opaque. It has good coverage but cover girl needs to step up there formula. It was easy to apply though simple like any other lipst Co. Also the price was definitely right. I wouldn’t buy it again though.
Jenn M.
Metairie
Beautiful colors but they don’t stay on for long! I wish they had all day wear or a matte color so it would stay longer! Have bought several times and over all happy with color just not happy about them not last long! Might buy again if they change the formula or have a color I really want!
Sarah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the richness and vibrancy of the color! Hate that it smears and doesn’t stay on your lips very well. But still, goes on smoothly and evenly. Very good product
Katy L.
Cypress
I really prefer liquid lipstick, but this lipstick has great coverage and doesn’t come off as quickly as others. You’ll have to reapply after eating, but overall a good product for the money. I also love the neutral color!
Jamie S.
Jonesboro, GA
Beautiful color. Goes on really smooth and stays on longer than any other lipstick brand that I have tried. It's a good price for the brand. I will definitely buy it again. I just love everything about it. I have told my friends and family about this product and they love it.
Marina P.
Inglewood , CA
I love this color. It has a bit of a shine/sparkle to it. It also does not bleed from my lip line like other colors. I really liked this lipstick A LOT, and Ireally only use it for night outs. It is a bit drying but not that much.