BY COVERGIRL

UPC: 022700032686 - Cover Girl Triple Lipstick, Sunscreen Spf 15, Berry Glam #885, 0.13 Oz - 2 Ea - Cover Girl Triple Lipstick, Sunscreen SPF 15, Berry Glam #885 offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection to your lips. - MANUFACTURER: PROCTOR GAMBLE...

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Since I’m a fool for lipstick, I gave this a shot. It glides on easily, is wonderfully priced, and the quality is exceptional. It’s lasts for hours and doesn’t leave that dark lipstick ring around your lips when it starts to wear off. Get some, you won’t regret it! Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS carry this product.
Marcia D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it. Easy, it last longer than the one I had before. The color matches with my lips perfectly. I recommend this ton for who likes more discretion tons. It has a good smell. If you are looking for something good and cheap, try it!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
midnight🌚 D.
19122
Amazing lipstick. I don't wear lip stick all the time because most don't look right on my skin tone but with this I don't have to line my lips at all the fit my skin shade. It just does and it's beautiful. It's creamy on my lips and they don't feel dry even and it last throughout the day. The only thing is the transfer but other than that it's good. ❤️♌️
Marissa. C.
Lewistown
This product works amazingly with all skin tones and applies pleasantly and I am very happy with the product, it is long lasting and won’t smudge it has definitely met my expectations and will buy the product again
Allison A.
ammon idaho
Love this lipstick you get great color that lasts for a decent amount of time. It’s not overly priced and it’s a good choice if you are just looking for an everyday color!
Mariah R.
New Bedford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipstick long lasting, many different shades available. I've used this lipstick many times one of my favorite brands got it at my local drugstore very easy to apply and use.
Leyda L.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where to start with this beauty it's absolutely stunning feels amazing last long vert affordable can be found in Walgreens, CVS, and Wal-Mart highly recomendable
Embery D.
New River
This lipstick truly was my favorite. It brought out a side of me that wasn't always there. It definitely matched my personality and looks. The pricing wasn't bad at all and it was totally worth what it did cost. I would only recommend it from my experience which is fair to medium skin with dark hair.
Berenice C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s pigmented and i love it! The color i chose wasn’t the one i expected but either way i loved the way it looked. Lasts longer than 4 hours which is a downside if you have a night out. But it’s affordable as well. So you get for what you pay.