BY COVERGIRL

UPC: 022700032686 - Cover Girl Triple Lipstick, Sunscreen Spf 15, Berry Glam #885, 0.13 Oz - 2 Ea - Cover Girl Triple Lipstick, Sunscreen SPF 15, Berry Glam #885 offers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection to your lips. - MANUFACTURER: PROCTOR GAMBLE...

COVERGIRL Triple Lipstick
  • "Definitely a fan! I love this line of lipsticks because they add moisture plus rhe color is long lasting. I don't have a favorite color but I've switched to the more purple shade for fall." in 13 reviews
Karlie C.
BRADENTON
This lipstick is the bomb! It made my lips look so delicious. I love this product because it not only does it bring you color but it keeps your lips moisturized and soft! And we all want those soft stunning lips. And I would totally buy this product again and again it looks so good. I recommend that you try this product and once you will try it you will love it.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love this! Since I’m a fool for lipstick, I gave this a shot. It glides on easily, is wonderfully priced, and the quality is exceptional. It’s lasts for hours and doesn’t leave that dark lipstick ring around your lips when it starts to wear off. Get some, you won’t regret it! Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS carry this product.
Gabrielle S.
Gulf Shores
Pretty lipstick color, I like how dark it is because it goes with my skin color. Long lasting color is what I also love about it, it has a great price for what kind of product and how long it will last.  Would buy again, actually I’m in need to some new ones.
Makayla H.
Coeburn
Color not vivid. Does not stay on long at all. Comes off very easily. Have to do a lot of reapplication and touch ups throughout the day. Oily. Cheap product, I’d rather drop more money on a bette product.
Ayianna L.
Fresno, CA
I loved these lipsticks. Their color variety was nice and they went on smoothly. it wasn’t pricey and the lasting was pretty average. I’d buy these again. You can find them at drug stores so if recommend this to anyone balling on a budget.
Nada G.
Morgantown
I like the dark red lipstick. Get it at kohls and use it for every occasion. Not expensive and don’t need to put much on. It last for quite awhile. Long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Joann C.
Houston
Its An Okay Product Im Only Giving 2 Stars Bcuz the product makes my lips feel really dry. It smudges very easily. I fell asleep n class n woke up with It everywhere.
Jenn M.
Metairie
Beautiful colors but they don’t stay on for long! I wish they had all day wear or a matte color so it would stay longer! Have bought several times and over all happy with color just not happy about them not last long! Might buy again if they change the formula or have a color I really want!
Sarah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love the richness and vibrancy of the color! Hate that it smears and doesn’t stay on your lips very well. But still, goes on smoothly and evenly. Very good product
Jamie S.
Jonesboro, GA
Beautiful color. Goes on really smooth and stays on longer than any other lipstick brand that I have tried. It's a good price for the brand. I will definitely buy it again. I just love everything about it. I have told my friends and family about this product and they love it.