3 varieties available
COVERGIRL The Super Sizer By LashBlast Mascara
4.23 / 5 based on 2,523 Reviews
The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes— just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses.see more...
Top Questions See all 711 Q&A
COVERGIRL The Super Sizer By LashBlast Mascara
- "At first I was really skeptical about this mascara when I received it in my influenster VoxBox. However, I found it to be a great mascara! The brush is great for building, shaping, and defining lashes! The formula used is clump free, seriously, no clumps! I will definitely be buying this mascara from now on, and recommend it to anyone who is looking for an awesome affordable mascara! *Also, if you don't already, I would use an eyelash curler before applying the mascara! Gives the lashes more volume and more a a pop!*" in 501 reviews
- "My holy grail mascara is currently the Clump Crusher, but I received COVERGIRL's Super Sizer Mascara by LashBlast free for testing purposes. I am so pleased! I am weary of new mascaras, so I waited a few days to review this item, since formulas can change based on how long you've had the item. I naturally have long lashes, but this mascara feels like it reaches the very bottom and somehow extends the lashes more so than the mascara I currently love and use. It does not flake and it lasts a full work day. I will definitely be purchasing this item once I'm out of my current mascara. It is a very dark black which I love, and the brush itself really does seem to make a difference." in 223 reviews
- "This mascara creates very nice volume and is water resistant without being very difficult to remove, I also appreciate the samall brush." in 215 reviews
- "The Super Sizer mascara that I received in my complimentary Covergirl VoxBox is phenomenal! The thing I love the most about the mascara is the easy application brush, it makes it nearly impossible for a clumpy mess to happen. The brush separates each lash to perfection and lengthens your lashes nicely for a natural flirtatious look. I will definitely be purchasing this item in the future and I recommend it to anyone that wants a fuller looking set of lashes." in 143 reviews
- "I love this mascara! This doesn't eally lengthen but again this is a volumizing mascara, and it is exactly what it says. You really have wiggle the wand to get the most. Also, use the flat side on the corner of your lashes." in 73 reviews
Wow I don't even know if they still make this because I've been using the same tube for a way too long (yikes!) I only use it for my bottom lashes because the bristles are so tiny and don't make the delicate lashes look too thick or clumpy and this does the trick. And I know you're not supposed to keep mascara for that long but this stuff hasn't clumped up or stopped performing at all. I'm impressed.
Cover Girl The Super Size mascara by Lash Blast promises 400% corner to corner volume. The unique applicator turns as you brush it on for easy thorough application. The lash style finds and transforms even smallest of lashes. It provided a bold, corner to corner volume for full,fanned out lashes. This mascara is perfect for romantic evening or night out on the town. I give it a solid 10/10 💜
This mascara isn’t the best. Whenever I use it, it flakes off all over my face. When I’m done swimming I usually look in the mirror to see if my mascara to see if it’s holding up well, and it didn’t it was almost all gone and there were black flakes of mascara under my eyes!
This is my favorite mascara ever! This mascara has Ana amazing formula for sensitive eyes that doesn't crumble or clump like other mascaras. It has a super thin wand so it evenly coats every lash. It's great for bottom lashes too. It doesn't transfer and it dries quickly. I swear by this mascara and I like the false fibers one too. It's amazing!
This is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. The applicator brush is extremely flimsy and gets over coated which causes awful clumping. When I went to take it off it was stuck to my eyelashes. I tried makeup wipes, eye makeup remover and micelle water. It made my lashes so hard and trying to take it off just ripped out some of my lashes.
My sister got me on to this stuff. Lemme tell you it’s the BEST for thickening. However, If you don’t prime your lashes with primer or a different lengthening mascara, your lashes will tend to stick together and clump. However, as a last layer to thicken, this works PERFECTLY. My mom even noticed and said “why are your lashes so long?”
I found it hard to use because the product would get clumpy really fast or go on thick, and it would be really hard to fix. It was very hit or miss, because sometimes it looked good other days the wand didn’t want to cooperate with my lashes. It’s a very lengthening product though I just wish I liked this as much as other people did.
The mascara works great! I’ve used Mac, urban decay etc... and still nothing stands up to the drug store mascara. Seriously buy it. It doesn’t come off at all. You can work out and still not have that stupid black line under your eye where your mascara has melted too. I like the wand too. It’s like a tiny comb that prevents clumping.
LOVE! This has been one of my favorite mascara for years. I notice a slight glue like smell but seriously goes away when dry. Stays on all day. Does not flake or melt off. Despite it's awesome staying power, it comes off easily when washing face (Which is good to me). Perfect for the fake lash look without the fake lashes!
Q & A
Does this mascara give length and volume to lashes? I have a hard time finding a mascara that does both.
I'm starting to use makeup and stuff and I'm looking for a really good mascara my eyelashes aren't that long but aren't small either their normal and I don't want a mascara that's too bold or too natural either and that doesn't clump at all. Have anyone used this and recommends this mascara?
Does this come off easily when washing your face or leave you with raccoon eyes?!
Is this mascara true does it give you length and volume I'm trying to find a drugstore mascara that do so I heard some good reviews on this mascara but not sure my eyelashes are not long but not short and and they are straight does this mascara have good length and volume?
Does anyone else's have a strong, chemical-like smell? I'm worried I may have gotten a bad tube.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos