Elizabeth R.

Is anyone disliking this mascara? And how many of you will be buying a back up? Is it doing what it suppose to do on your lashes?

Allison K.
Allison K.
1 year, 11 months ago
I love this mascara! I might buy a backup, especially if its not in the permanent collection
Alexandria N.
Alexandria N.
Cedar Rapids, IA
2 years ago
I love it! Will be buying again as it's the first mascara in a long time to acrually make a difference in how my lashes look. Full & long!
Carm T.
Carm T.
2 years, 1 month ago
Loving this mascara! I use it almost everyday! I usually buy an extra one when it goes on sale. It gives you lots of length however, if you're looking for volume, this is not the mascara to go. It lengthens and separates my lashes nicely. For those who have hooded eyelids like me, it will definitely keep those lashes up and hold the curl throughout the day without a problem!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
British Columbia
2 years, 1 month ago
I absolutely love this mascara! It lengthens and holds a curl wonderfully. Lasts for a super long time.
Beth G.
Beth G.
2 years, 1 month ago
I absolutely love this mascara. it is water resistant which is always a plus, and it stays on so well. Its hard to rub off or wash off without a makeup wipe. The brush itself gives definition to every individual lash without making it look clumpy. I would highly recommend it.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
2 years, 2 months ago
I think this mascara works great. I might be buying a backup because it did lengthen my lashes that tend to be on the shorter side.
Burlington ON
2 years, 6 months ago
I have a few backups ready for when I run out. This mascara makes your lashes look great but as a few others have mentioned it takes a while to get used to applying.
Burlington ON
Tina L.
Tina L.
Highland Park, NJ
2 years, 6 months ago
It's definitely hard to get used to using... you have to twirl the brush as you apply it or else it just clumps. It's absolutely amazing, but it'd practice with it before you actually use wear it out. Also, it's really stubborn and difficult to get off (the waterproof anyways).
Christina C.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
2 years, 6 months ago
I LOVE this mascara I'm already on my 3rd tube. I like that it's brush is thin enough to reach all my bottom lashes and it also makes them look long and thick. That goes for too and bottome lashesz