BY COVERGIRL #56 in Mascara

The Super Sizer by LashBlast Mascara gives you 400% more corner-to-corner volume for full, fanned out lashes. Our amazing Lash Styler transforms even small lashes— just twirl as you apply it to your lashes for an instantly Super Sized lash look. Opthalmologically tested, suitable for those who wear contact lenses.

• I was hoping to get some feedback on this mascara i have short bl...2 Answers
  • This is truly a favorite easy breezy covergirl product. I love ho...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the fibres version of this mascara? I've never u...1 Answers
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
I was sick of purchasing "waterproof" mascaras that ended up transferring onto my lower lid area (so yes, this is regarding the waterproof formulation). I have Asian eyes with oily lids that are prone to transfer. It took a moment for me to adjust to the shape of this wand. I don't feel like it's shaped in a way that is good for my eye shape, so in the beginning I got it on my lids several times, especially if I curled my lashes first. The wand is plastic, but the bristles are oddly spaced in a way that I feel like it makes it a bit more difficult to separate the lashes for a wispier look. If that's what you're looking for, it requires a little more time. Initially the formula is quite wet, but I look forward to it working a bit better for me once it dries out just a little bit. It gives you length and definition with a little effort and it even holds a curl fairly well. I can overlook anything about the wand, though because this stuff does not budge! It will require an oily remover to get it all off without tugging or pulling, but that's generally expected with waterproof formulations. Looking forward to trying the new fiber formulation as well!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a very big critic when it comes to mascara, but I'm always looking for the best, reasonably priced gem that will make my lashes look amazing and not fake. So when I received the Covergirl #SuperSizerFiber VoxBox, I was very excited to try it out. The formula goes on smooth and the brush makes it easy to reach every lash from inside my eye to the outer lashes, but I think it falls short. My lashes looked nice, but I prefer a thicker brush as the thin brush didn't curl my lashes - it just made them kind of stick out. After applying multiple layers like I normally do, the formula just kept building and then eventually looked chunky. I ended up using my normal, expensive mascara to try to fix my lashes and curl them upward. Pretty disappointed in the overall result, but happy I didn't use my own money to buy it.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Let me start out by saying this- I have short eyelashes that don't hold a curl well because I'm Asian and not many of us have really long thick lashes. I first heard about this mascara from emilynoel83 on YouTube, and she said that she has straight lashes that point downwards. This mascara held a curl for her, and it gave her awesome volume and length. When I saw her results, I was thrilled that it helped for her, so I went out and got the same mascara for me to try. When I first tested it out, it took some practice of getting the hang of (you have to twirl the wand), but as a result, my lashes looked longer than they ever have before! I use the waterproof version since it's a lighter formula, and this does not weigh my lashes down. I plan on repurchasing this mascara when I run out because I love it so much.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so happy to receive this as a free sample in the Covergirl voxbox. There is a learning curve to using this wand. You must twirl it as you apply to get an even coverage and to fan out your lashes. Once you master that your lashes will look phenomenal. At first I was not a fan because I was not applying it correctly. I still do reach for other mascaras though because even know that I have learned the application technique there are other mascaras that are easier (and faster) to apply where I get the same if not better effect. The formula is very wet when you first open it. I prefer it now it has dried down some. From what I understand this is supposed to be compared to fiber lash mascara, I honestly don't think there is a comparison at all. This does not add fibers to your lashes.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jamaica, NY
Love, love, love this mascara. When I first tried it, I honestly hated it. I did a weird thing to my lashes and would curl the ends of my lashes into a really weird shape. Because I had bought it and didn't want to have to go return it, I gave it a few more tries and now I love it. It gives my lashes so much volume and it makes them so very black and I love that so much! I have the waterproof version and it really is waterproof. I've taken a shower and I've been splashed in the face and the mascara has not budged at all. Eventually it does flake, but only after multiple hours of wear. It also looks great on the bottom lashes. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great waterproof mascara. Comes off easily with a bit of oil.
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
Ive only tried this a couple times and so far its met my expectations. I expected flakes in my eyes and didn't get that, so that was awesome. It is really wet though and causes your lashes to clump together. If you pull the brush through slowly and slightly move your hand back and fourth it separates them really nicely. I let it dry, lined my lips, filled my lips in, and did another coat to make them longer. It exceeded my expectations in the long department. I don't have the shortest lashes out there - but there really was a noticeable difference in the length. I went in one final time after this was almost dry with the "in bloom" lashblast (the pink one), and it filled them in perfectly. The combo of these two is out of this world!
Jesika B.
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX
LOVING this mascara. Picked it up at Target a few days back and so far it has impressed me far more than any of the expensive "luxury" brands Ive purchased from Sephora or Ulta. It gives me great volume and length. Takes a minute to get used to the brush and the "twirling motion" you are supposed to use to apply it but its definitely worth it. Honestly have found myself regularly staring at my lashes in the mirror lately haha. I purchased the Waterproof version, so I can't really speak to the quality of the regular since I have found the formulas between waterproof and regular to vary way more than you'd expect. Plan to buy a regular version soon.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a very good mascara for the bottom lashes. The wand is very small and thin, which makes it very easy to work the mascara onto your lashes.
The only con I have about this is how much product the wand pics up. It picks up a lot of product, and in result, leaves your upper lashes kinda clumpy and not separated. If you like that look then this mascara is for you.
I personally have to wipe some product off the wand and then apply as normal. I prefer the results of my lashes when I do this extra step.
It lasts throughout the whole day and removes very easily with water. It does flake a little if you leave the mascara on for several hours (7+)
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down one of the best affordable mascaras I've ever used!! I seen lots of influencers using it,so I figured I'd give it a shot. Thank God I did!!!! It's awesome at giving the lashes length and volume without clumping. I have rather long eyelashes plus I wear glasses so I'm always having trouble with my lashes transferring mascara to my glasses. But this one doesn't do that plus no raccoon eyes. The only problem I have found is I can't find any kind of makeup remover to get it all off at once. I have to keep scrubbing to get it off. which is a good and bad thing Definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a drug store mascara!!!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
La Junta, CO
I heard about this mascara from a beauty blogger on YouTube so thought I'd give it a try. I bought mine from Walmart for 5 and some change. I got the color very black. Upon opening the tube the formula is a thicker creamy consistency which is good for building volume and length. The brush is different and takes some practice but does a good job of separating lashes and building them up. It gave me beautiful black long lashes. Be careful though too much can lead to clumped lashes. This did not smudge or flake on me so I'd say it's pretty long lasting. All in all for the price and quality it's worth a try and I'll definitely repurchase!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is anyone disliking this mascara? And how many of you will be buying a back up? Is it doing what it suppose to do on your lashes?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara is my staple. I can't go a day without mascara, I wanted to know if it worth the hype. Does it give you volume? Does it give length without being to clumpy?
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many of you girls got this from influenster? And how many of you will actually purchase this once it runs out?
Kyndrial M.
Kyndrial M.
Will this mascara give my lashes length and volume??? I've tried so many mascaras but they never seem to achieve the look i want.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Does this make your lashes super dark and full?