BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Hunger Games BLACK HEAT Nail Duo Polish Art Limited Edition Catching Fire

Buy on Amazon
Kylie D.
Such a good collection for make up I mean this make up makes you look makes your make up look like if I'm flick on point and everything it is so amazing I love this collection so much I would totally buy it again because it's just so amazing
Jaycee J.
i bought these when the hunger games came out and i loved them. very long lasting and looks beautiful on the nail. easy to apply which is great. the ones with flames are my favorite and i still have them in my vanity!
Heather B.
North Walpole, NH
Do you watch the Hunger Games and feel like you are Katniss letting an arrow sail? If so you are just like me. I love doing my nails to represent my favorite district and these nail stickers help me to do the job quickly. They last anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on your level of activity.
Erin P.
I loved these easy to use stick ons! I received so many compliments on my nail art when I used these. I loved the look and how professional looking they came out. Not cheesy looking like other stick on nail art I have used in the past.
Afeefah M.
Triangle, Va
I love all my cover girl mascaras equally. This hunger games one did an excellent job at adding volume and curling my lashes. It doesn't flake off during the day and i just love how it feels on my eyes.
MALIA A. R.
The decals are very practical and easy to use to give an extra to your manicure; with apply a color enamel is enough to stick them on your nails and have nail art, fast and easy.
Courtney C.
Lacey
I love the hunger games so much so when I saw these I had to have them. They go on easy and simple but so cute. Bought from amazon for good price.
America B.
Killeen, TX
Beautiful color and the nail art stickers made the set complete. My daughter loved it and more because shes a huge fan of the movies.
Natalia R.
Cape May Court House
I am a huge fan of the movies so of course I celebration I bought these. The nail polish is good but the stickers don't last very long.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Not a big fan of the hungry games but i love this set. If you are a hungry games fan you will want this. I eould recommend to anyone.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these easy to use?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these still available?