BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie C.
East Waterford, PA
This bronzer was not great really. It looked really orange on me, I am fair to light with neutral undertones and this bronzer just didn't do anything for me, even when applied lightly it just made me look like I had a fake tan. I am giving it 2 stars because it had staying power and I think maybe it would look better on someone with a different tone/undertone. It does have a mirror and a brush which I honestly never used either but it has that going for it if you are the kind of person who would need those.
Pro- affordable, stayed all day, comes with a brush and a mirror.
Cons- Color is very orange on fair or lighter skin tones- looks like a fake tan.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand itself I am just very picking on my bronzes. This one was just a little to powdery and set when I would apply it. Not a creamy or blend able product. I tend not to use the brushes the come with but my own morphe brushes and it was just a little difficult to apply the bronzer not in a straight line. I like to use bronze to give a golden glow not so much contour so the skinniness of the product and brush just did not work for me.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm darker complected and would consider myself medium tan. This was not dark enough to show up on my skin. I like to use my bronzer to contour and I could not use this to do so. I prefer more a matte finish as well. This may work for someone that has a lighter skin tone. It looks darker than what it goes on as. It didn't seem to last even with setting spray when I did try it a few times. Would not recommend.
Breanna K.
Winter Haven, FL
It seems great but not at all great for people with fair skin. Its orange just like every other bronzer. Its frustrating because its a waste of time and money if you do not have a warm undertone in which many do not. I recommend a cool toned bronzer like the nyx taupe hd blush which serves as a good bronzer. Or a high end alternative is tarte park avenue princess.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this is just a regular every day bronzer to use. It is not very sparkly like some bronzers can be, which I like. The one thing that I don't like is the brush that comes with it because it is basically useless. I use my own brushes to apply the product. To improve this product I would take the brush out and just made the product larger.
Madison F.
I did not like this product very much. I typically use high end products but thought this might be a cheaper alternative. I have medium skin but this product did not give me the natural sun kissed glow I was hoping for. It is a drug store product so you get what you pay for. I would not recommend if you can afford something more pricey.
ryan h.
Harrah, OK
my best friend used to have this product with her i swear everywhere she went she absulutly loved it and i thought it was just okay mostly because im a little tanner then her and so is 92% of the world given she is white as a ghost the product is very light and shimmery not too shimmery but i still prefer matte bronzers
Maria M.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too big on bronzers (since I don't really know how to blend them well, (too white)) but this one was pretty nice. I really liked the packaging, especially the brush, it helped contour my face & that was really nice. However theres just something about covergirl that just doesn't fully satisfy me.
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a few years and I put it on and I think that I bought the wrong shade because it was super dark on me! I haven't tried buying it again, but its definitely on my list since I like comparing high end and drug store makeup! It seemed to be pretty good quality of a drug store makeup.
Kaitlynn A.
Livingston, Tx
It's okay... But I prefer my other browsers.. it's a little too dark for me and doesn't last very long even when I use setting spray.. it's a little shimmery and it's okay for contouring , if you like it.. I probably wouldn't buy again. It'll probably just sit in my makeup stash forever, lol.