BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give your skin a healthy looking summerlike glow for a natural, sun-kissed look all year. Sweep color lightly anywhere you want a radiant bronzed glow. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie C.
East Waterford, PA
This bronzer was not great really. It looked really orange on me, I am fair to light with neutral undertones and this bronzer just didn't do anything for me, even when applied lightly it just made me look like I had a fake tan. I am giving it 2 stars because it had staying power and I think maybe it would look better on someone with a different tone/undertone. It does have a mirror and a brush which I honestly never used either but it has that going for it if you are the kind of person who would need those.
Pro- affordable, stayed all day, comes with a brush and a mirror.
Cons- Color is very orange on fair or lighter skin tones- looks like a fake tan.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Cover girl is a great brand itself I am just very picking on my bronzes. This one was just a little to powdery and set when I would apply it. Not a creamy or blend able product. I tend not to use the brushes the come with but my own morphe brushes and it was just a little difficult to apply the bronzer not in a straight line. I like to use bronze to give a golden glow not so much contour so the skinniness of the product and brush just did not work for me.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm darker complected and would consider myself medium tan. This was not dark enough to show up on my skin. I like to use my bronzer to contour and I could not use this to do so. I prefer more a matte finish as well. This may work for someone that has a lighter skin tone. It looks darker than what it goes on as. It didn't seem to last even with setting spray when I did try it a few times. Would not recommend.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I think that this is just a regular every day bronzer to use. It is not very sparkly like some bronzers can be, which I like. The one thing that I don't like is the brush that comes with it because it is basically useless. I use my own brushes to apply the product. To improve this product I would take the brush out and just made the product larger.
sage h.
Harrah, OK
my best friend used to have this product with her i swear everywhere she went she absulutly loved it and i thought it was just okay mostly because im a little tanner then her and so is 92% of the world given she is white as a ghost the product is very light and shimmery not too shimmery but i still prefer matte bronzers
Weronika P.
I didn't like the brush that came with this product nor how narrow the product itself was. The colour looked very unnatural on my fair skin and didn't blend out very well. The only pro I found was the mirror, I still sometimes throw this in my bag just to use its mirror on the go.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
It has decent color and piment. I liked how it went on and how it looked. The only problem that I had with it was that my skin suffered some breakouts after a week of using it. So for me it was a no go. But if you are not prone to breakouts it would be worth trying it.
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
I feel that this bronzer gives me a very powdery look. I had heard good reviews on it and felt like giving it a shot, but it didn't do much for me. Luckily, it's not expensive and I don't feel as bad passing it up for my daily makeup and choosing something else!
Maria M.
I'm not too big on bronzers (since I don't really know how to blend them well, (too white)) but this one was pretty nice. I really liked the packaging, especially the brush, it helped contour my face & that was really nice. However theres just something about covergirl that just doesn't fully satisfy me.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
For the price, this is a great bronzer. I think the color is good but it was a little hard to apply right for me maybe because of the shape it's set into. Definitely not my favorite bronzer but it applies well and stays true to the color which i appreciate.