BY COVERGIRL

Discover 400% more volume and get the look of long, dark, amplified lashes with Super Sizer
Fibers Mascara. Our specialized formula contains built-in fibers for the ultimate false-lash
extension effect.

• Is this as good as the other fiber mascaras which are much more e...4 Answers
  • I know this is a new product. Let me know your opinion regarding:...10 Answers
  • Does this work as well as the specialty orders of the similar pro...1 Answers
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Black 805
OK, finally got to try this gem out ! My only regret, is that I did not wait to look elsewhere,( when accidentally stumbled upon this yesterday at Walmart ) & had purchased this mascara in very black not "black". Upon application, the formula looked more of a grayish-black, wears as a light black, but aside from this I was very & pleasantly surprised in this CG product ! It builds exceptionally well, the applicator round tipped brush reaches areas of your lashes you didn't even know existed & overall it wears great all day ! Best of all, the true- beauty & pro of this mascara, was there was no fiber fall out, the mascara did not transfer whatsoever onto where I would normally wear shadow, & it only cost me $5.00 !! For best results, curl your lashes (1-2 X's ) 1st prior to applying X 2 . Although, the product does well to provide lift to your lashes on it's own. :) I would definitely recommend CG Super Sizer Fiber Mascara 4ALL, this will be a purchase for me, but next time it will be in the shade " very black."
Michelle J.
South Daytona, FL
I received this mascara in a voxbox. I must admit at first I was a bit skeptical as every fiber mascara I've tried has ended up looking silly & clumpy. I also never would buy mascaras with this type of brush as I normally have a distaste for short rubbery bristles. I had a friend show me a high end mascara with the same brush a week earlier that I refused to use due to the bristles. Well, with this mascara from Covergirl I was pleasantly surprised. The short bristles did a great job of distributing the mascara & making sure my lashes didn't look clumpy no matter how many coats I had put on! To go on, with this being a fiber mascara it did an absolutely fantastic job of adding noticeable length while keeping a natural look to my lashes. I honestly have no complaints with this product & it has made me look at fiber mascaras in a whole new way. I have made this my goto mascara & would highly recommend this. Coming from someone who normally uses Tarte, Stilla, Too Faced & so on.
Elizabeth N.
Review for: Very Black 800
I am all about length when looking for a mascara! I have used fiber mascaras in the past and I was not a fan of them! I can't say I love this fiber mascara, but it is better than other fiber mascaras I have used in the past. I find fiber mascaras to cause a lot of clumping. This mascara causes a little bit of clumping but not a ton. When I tried to fix the clumps I feel it creates more and more volume with not much length. I would like this mascara more if it created more length but I still feel it gives more volume than I am looking for.
The brush is really nice and works great for the lower lashes because it isn't very big. I will most likely continue to use the mascara on my bottom lashes but I highly doubt I will repurchase.
If you are looking for volume I think this mascara could be a great product for you, but if you are like me and love length, I would look elsewhere.
I received this product in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion.
Kelsie C.
Review for: Very Black 800
DISCLAIMER: Apply carefully. ANY fiber mascara in your eyes is irritating. With that being said..

OK, so I honestly did not plan on liking this as much as I do. I have tried a few fiber mascaras( even the famous Younique mascara) & I always hated the idea of having to do two separate steps in order to apply it. The fibers would always end up falling into my eye which only made it irritating.

However, that was not the case with this one. When I first put it on I did not expect to see that much volume and length be added to my already teeny tiny eyelashes. Just for fun I ended up putting on 3 coats and was amazed at the length and volume that I was getting from them. This is my first time trying on an all in one mascara and I LOVE this much better. I did revive this product for free from influenster in order to test.

Thank you, Influenster! My new FAV mascara. ❤️🤗🤗
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Very Black 800
I have very long lashes, so long that when I worked in retail, I was routinely stopped and questioned “Are you wearing false lashes?” and “Do you know how long your lashes are??” (Yes, they are on my face; I grew them myself.) But as long as they are, they are very sparse from picking them out when stressed and very straight so I always go for something that boasts amazing volumizing power and covergirl's super size fibers hits the mark. The brush has tiny bristles shaped to cover every lash with a thick coat and does not clump, smudge, or flake. The kind of security that comes with knowing that you look like you have the longest and thickest lashes in the world (very important) is totally worth being asked if you have false lashes every time you step out in public; trust me, it will happen.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Review for: Very Black 800
I received this product in a vox box. I have very mixed feelings on this product. I review a lot of products on my YouTube Channel(Beauty With Krista) and I have been trying it for about two weeks. I love how dark the color of the mascara is, but the fibers are barely miserable. If anything it makes your lashes really clumpy. I like a nice curl with not much clumps. Some people may like that type of lashes, but on me it just doesn't look flattering. I think the main problem is that it has a small wand with small brushes, so it grabs onto too much product. I am going to try and use a different want from one of my mascaras and use it will this mascara. I will leave an updated review once I try that, but at of right now I don't hate it.
Lindsay T.
Review for: Very Black 800
This is an incredible drugstore mascara! I tested this product for free from one of the Influenster boxes, and not having much luck with Covergirl mascaras in the past, I'm honestly very impressed with it. The formula is bold and lengthening without being clumpy. It isn't waterproof (it's not supposed to be), but I live in a very humid environment and the mascara holds up through moisture and sweating for the majority of the day on my upper lashes (if you're planning on being out for a while and don't want under-eye streaks however, I'd skip doing the lower lashline with this mascara). Other than that, Super Sizers Fibers mascara is, well- super.
Emily W.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Very Black 800
I think I'm in the minority here, but I'm not very impressed with this mascara at all. It's much, much better than the original on my lashes, but it still doesn't do anything exciting for them. Ultimately, I think the formula on this mascara is too wet for my lashes, and I'm unimpressed with the wand - especially if you're twisting it like the directions say to. The wand has too many flat sections for that work like it does for, say, Benefit's Roller Lash. It's not a horrible finish, and I will say that I have better luck doing additional coats with this mascara than others, but even with that, the results are mediocre, not amazing.
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Very Black 800
Recibi este producto gracias a influenster y covergirl para propositos de prueba. Lo primero que pude observar es que el empaque es muy bonito. Sin embargo el cepillo no es de mis favoritos, porque es dificil separar las pestañas con el, para mi esto es super importante para que las pestañas aunque lleven mascara, se vean un poco "naturales". La fórmula es buena, alarga bastante las pestañas pero no el 400% que promete, la compararia con la colossal de Maybelline! Deja las pestañas bien negritas jajaja y con respecto al costo por lo que estuve investigando, me parece que es un buen producto!. Le daria unas 4 o 4.5 estrellas ;).
Cristina R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Very Black 800
I received this mascara in my voxbox and was very excited to try it out. I have used a fiber mascara in the past and didn't like it because by the end of the day I had little fibers under my eyes. That is not the case with this mascara. It is long lasting and lengthens my eyelashes a lot. However, as others have mentioned, the wand is pretty small and requires you to apply a couple of times to get full coverage. You just have to make sure it is evenly applied on the wand or else it will cause some clumping. Other then that I really like the product and have used it almost daily since receiving it.
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this make your eyelashes look fake and does it hold curls longer ?
Zulema O.
I know this is a new product. Let me know your opinion regarding: -length/volume -wet/dry formula -clumps/smudging/etc. Thank you!
Ebony T.
Endwell , NY
WHAT ARE THE THOUGHTS ON This?!!! This product cost much less than other fiber lash products, does it compare? Pros, cons? Help! Thank you!
Nina W.
do you prefer this mascara or the normal super sizer?
Kendra J.
Greenwood, AR
Do the fibers flake throughout the day?