CoverGirl Super Sizer by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara, Very Black, 0.40 Ounce by COVERGIRL uploaded by Marina Z.CoverGirl Super Sizer by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara, Very Black, 0.40 Ounce by COVERGIRL uploaded by Kendall L.CoverGirl Super Sizer by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara, Very Black, 0.40 Ounce by COVERGIRL uploaded by Jessie C.

BY COVERGIRL

400% corner-to-corner volume;New Lash Styler finds and transforms even small lashes;Removes easily with soap and water see more...

Bobbi V.
san antonio
i gave it a 3 because i’ve seen better waterproof máscaras!heres what i think: 1) i’ve only bought once and i wouldn’t consider myself a repeated user because i don’t think it’s worth buying again.... 2) on that note it’s a drugstore and it’s cheaper! definitely worth trying if you’re diving into waterproof máscaras 3) i had to seriously work at separating my lashes and desired look. my lashes clumped and that’s my least favorite thing in máscaras 4) it definitely lived up to the waterproof name and i usually use ponds to take it off.
i like l’oréal’s waterproof mascara or macs if you’re looking at a high end product
Jessie C.
Vinings
Awesome drugstore mascara! I actually really love this stuff! No clumps, no flaking or smudging, lots of buildable volume and it does not cost as much as my monthly internet bill. I still lean towards wearing false lashes and lash extensions because I like being extra, but this is a great daily wear mascara for those in between days when you still want to trick people into thinking you have actual eyelashes!
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I like the mascara itself but I'm not a fan of the brush. Because of the small thin brush I have to use several layers and then it looks very clumpy. I like the mascara formula though and I do think it's a good value, just not the right one for me
Bethany T.
Mobile, AL
I used this mascara off and on for years. I believe it's a great "starter" mascara for girls who are just beginning to wear makeup. It goes on smoothly and lasts most of the day. However, it has a more natural look than I desire.
Maria B.
This mascara nicely separates lashes! Makes them long and full. The only issue is this is a very wet mascara. Very liquidy which makes for messy application. But once applied , and the mess is cleaned up lashes look very nice.
Cassandra J.
This is one of the first brands I used when I started to wear mascara and I love that its waterproof, it doesn’t clump up and for the price it lasts a long time! I usually use this as a top coat to also separate my lashes
Courtney B.
manitou beach
Covergirl mascara is my first choice of mascara. I love how easy and smooth it is to put on. I’ve tried several other mascaras but they leave clumpy lashes as covergirl does not. I highly recommend any covergirl product.
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Valerie R.
Springfield
Not impressed I can get better coverage and less clumps out of my Epic mascara. Purchased at Walmart. For what’s its worth the price was decent. But not a winner in my book. Would not purchase again.
Megan W.
San Francisco, CA
There isn’t anything too special about this mascara. It’s an easy, workable everyday product that is indeed waterproof! I have no problem taking it off...so no worries!

back