14 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation's oil-free, non-greasy formula gives your skin a natural luminosity that lasts all day! Perfect for achieving radiant skin, this all day foundation hydrates skin while providing flawless coverage. Color: Buff Beige.

Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Review for: Soft Sable 875
This foundation has a very strong odor. It reminds me of gym socks. It also irritated my skin to the point where I got a rash all over my face. I took it back to the store thinking maybe I just received an old batch. When I opened the other bottles they all had the same smell. It's unfortunate because the foundation was my perfect color and it had a beautiful finish. My skin just did not agree with it.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
I did not like this foundation at all. Even with a primer, nothing helped at how gunky it felt. It did not even last a good amount of time. By the middle of the day, the consistency looked too oily on me. It also settles easily on fine lines. Something about this formula is a bi off. It does not even look natural. It's not the wort experience I've had with foundation but it was not that great.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
Review for: Classic Tan
I haven't heard of a lot of people talk about this foundation, but it is great! It is a pretty thick foundation, and it is light to medium coverage. It sits well on my combination skin. It doesn't cake up around my nose like a lot of thick foundations tend to do. It isn't super dewy, but it does leave your skin glowing. It does tend to slide around a bit, so I set it with a light powder.
jenny t.
jenny t.
zanesville, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory
I just picked this up at Walmart for 8.99 and When I got home I started reading reviews before I tried it. I got kind of scared because some people hate and some love it. So I had to give it a try. The coverage seems pretty good but it is kind of sticky. I do like this foundation but it's not my favorite from Covergirl. I think it's worth the 8.99 I payed for it and I have no regrets .
Maria A.
Maria A.
Morristown, TN
This foundation is very good it leaves I'm very nice finish to your face Full coverage it's not full coverage but it's a good amount to wear if you put concealer you will not even see your pores or imperfections it leaves a nice illuminating to your skin i love it because have very dry skin and it blends perfectly to your skin and it's in amazing price it's only about $10
Cat C.
Cat C.
Edinburg,Tx
Review for: Classic Tan
I have recently tried this foundation and I absolutely love it it goes perfect with my skin tone, doesn't makes my skin feel dry or oily which I mean that happens a lot because I have oily skin absolutely love it would recommend other people to wear it. It's really hard for me trying to find a foundation because I'm really picky and I don't like any that I buy
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this foundation and really liked it at first. Within a month or two I noticed when I used this foundation it wasn't working the same and my face was even more dryer than normal. My face looked like I had cacked on make-up. I even would were it with a primer and my skin would be dry by the end of the day. I was not happy with this foundation.
leticia b.
leticia b.
Ceres, CA
I put my foundation in my other foundation bottle because my pump in the correct broke. But I love this foundation so much! It's clean, not heavy, doesn't make me break out and covers so well. By far the best foundation I've ever gotten. Of course I'll always try more but this is my go to for now. And it's affordable. Lasts me months as well.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Buff Beige
This is my favorite drugstore foundation that I have ever purchased. The price is $10 at Walmart which is super affordable. It has a medium coverage but can be packed on for even more coverage without the cakey look. It finishes matte. I think it definitely beat Maybelline fit me foundation ($6) and revlon airbrush effect foundation ($14)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
I got this foundation a week ago from a friend who didn't like it. At first I didn't notice the slight shimmer. It's not a lot but I have oily skin and don't care for the shimmer everywhere. I have however started using it as a highlight on my cheeks and it's been a great go to for that when powders can be too much.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Copperas Cove, TX
I've seen one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube talk about this a few times. I use revlon color stay religiously, does it compare?
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Does this Foundation oxdize? And is it good for dryskin?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Tiene buena pinta que tal cubre?
Yessenis A.
Yessenis A.
Terra Bella, CA
Would anyone consider this a good drug store foundation?
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Huntingburg, IN
How well does this work with very very dry skin?