BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's was a great color and did dry fairly quickly. It lasted the typical amount of days since I work in medical the nail polish typically last for about 3 good days before the hand sanitizer starts chipping the nail polish away.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
Review for: Speed of Light
I did a fun French tip with this color and it turned out really fun, it was the first time I had used this polish and it was a good consistency and had a good color to it. I would recommend this product to others
Loriann M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl i havw serval proudcts but what i really love is the nail polish. Pretty colors and last long.
Naomi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the red.. I love it ! Especially because it drys quickly and it last a long time.
Courtney M.
Fishers, IN
Best color - goes with everything. Stays on well. Repeat user. Highly recommended!
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
Review for: Nemesis
I really wanted to love this polish but I can't. I absolutely love the color but that's it. The first thing I can't get with is the boxy packaging. It is very hard to polish my nails holding a wide top. The second and most important down fall for me is the wear of this polish. It chips so bad. Normally I can wear polish for at least 5 days before chipping starts but on day 2 I started to see chipping. I will not be purchasing anymore Covergirl polishes.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Review for: Nemesis
Looks like a really pretty color, hope to try it soon. Huge star wars fan and make up fan. This is the best of both haha
Yvonne T.
Review for: Speed of Light
Bland color bought it because of the Star Wars Series..
Didn't last to long nut a very rare color.
Want to buy the rest in this series..
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Speed of Light
I found this hard to apply without it getting streaky. I like the kind of unique colour though. I got it because it was one of the Star Wars colors.
ashley r.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nemesis
Omg I love anything that has to do with Star Wars this nail polish gave me a nice look
Alyssa B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How long lasting is this polish?
Sharifa L.
What is the consistency of the nail
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this color chip easily?
A C.
Knoxville, TN
How long does it last and how is the quality?
Ay H.
Bilbao
Where can I buy theseee???I love itttt!!