BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's was a great color and did dry fairly quickly. It lasted the typical amount of days since I work in medical the nail polish typically last for about 3 good days before the hand sanitizer starts chipping the nail polish away.
Kristina G.
Review for: Nemesis
I haven't used nail polish from a drug store since high school, so when my son was out with his father and thoughtful enough to feed my nerdery by bringing this home, I was kinda skeptical. When trying a new polish the first time, I use no base or topcoat so I can really get a feel for how it wears totally on its own. Well I'm shocked and pleased to say that here we are a week into wearing and not only has it not suffered any chips with my abuse, but it's still very glossy and didn't get the stress fractures in it that I'm known to give even the best polishes. I only used two coats, as opposed to my usual 3-4, which was also nice to get this much coverage faster with less drying time. Loved it so much that I bought the brighter red shade and gave it to a client with a box of chocolates for an early valentine gift. Not only will I purchase the other star wars shades for myself, but now that I know this cover girl outlast polish is great, I will be seeking it out in other colors as well. Bring on the sandal weather!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I'm not going to lie. I've never even opened this bottle, much less use it. I bought it because I'm a geeky mom who loves Star Wars. I've bought all the Cover Girl Star Wars stuff and put it with my other collectibles. I will say it is a beautiful shade. Definitely a nice winter color.
Tasha C.
Longview , WA
Review for: Speed of Light
I did a fun French tip with this color and it turned out really fun, it was the first time I had used this polish and it was a good consistency and had a good color to it. I would recommend this product to others
Cassie B.
Review for: Nemesis
I searched and searched for this product at all my local stores, and ended up finding this nail polish at Kroger. I am highly satisfied with my purchase. Not only is the packaging cute (love me some Star Wars), but the color is beautiful. The color is a very darkish purpley-red and I love it. I've had the polish on for four days, and it's chipped a little due to my obsessiveness to wash my hands all the time, but overall I think the color, shine, and formula have lasted a long time with very little upkeep. I look forward to finding another color in the Star Wars collection to wear in the future.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Review for: Red Revenge
So I'm really liking reds this season. I've been getting red nail polish, red lipsticks, etc. Found this one at walmart in a Star Wars display and had to pick it up. Can't say anything bad about this one. Packaging is a bit generic (would have been better to have it shaped like a character or something) but easy to use. I like the brush inside and it drys well. Needs a standard 2 coats but that's normal for me to get the best coverage without it bubbling or clumping up.

Did I mention it was Star Wars?! Good price, good product and it's Star Wars. For the completionist in all of us, lay your hands on this one before it's gone forever. :)
Shantel g.
Jonesboro, Georgia
Review for: Speed of Light
The color is gorgeous, the bottle is gorgeous, but i would have liked for the formula to be more uniforme because it needed more than 2 coats for optimal coloring, also te drying time was okay,could have been shorter, but the color and product are overall worth it. it was also a bit pricey (but its understandable because it was a limited edition thing so yeah). check it out!!!!
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
Review for: Nemesis
I really wanted to love this polish but I can't. I absolutely love the color but that's it. The first thing I can't get with is the boxy packaging. It is very hard to polish my nails holding a wide top. The second and most important down fall for me is the wear of this polish. It chips so bad. Normally I can wear polish for at least 5 days before chipping starts but on day 2 I started to see chipping. I will not be purchasing anymore Covergirl polishes.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Red Revenge
Oh I love this red!!!! I love the color...I use it without base coat and only sometimes with a top coat. It stays on for at least a week without chips or wearing off. It's one of the colors that I use a lot. I recommend it if you like red nail polishes!!!! Excellent brand, long lasting, beautiful color!!!!
Tiffany E.
Clinton
For a regular polish not so bad. I love the stairways theme and I love the colors I mean why would I buy a Star Wars line if I didn't LOVE Star Wars. I prefer no light gel polish and if a Star Wars gel polish came out I would give it 5 stars. Otherwise it goes on well and the 2nd coat evens it out. Not overly thick or thin, over all great Covergirl polish.
Alyssa B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How long lasting is this polish?
Sharifa L.
What is the consistency of the nail
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this color chip easily?
A C.
Knoxville, TN
How long does it last and how is the quality?
Ay H.
Bilbao
Where can I buy theseee???I love itttt!!