BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aneesah M.
Hutto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's was a great color and did dry fairly quickly. It lasted the typical amount of days since I work in medical the nail polish typically last for about 3 good days before the hand sanitizer starts chipping the nail polish away.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I'm not going to lie. I've never even opened this bottle, much less use it. I bought it because I'm a geeky mom who loves Star Wars. I've bought all the Cover Girl Star Wars stuff and put it with my other collectibles. I will say it is a beautiful shade. Definitely a nice winter color.
Tasha C.
Longview, WA
Review for: Speed of Light
I did a fun French tip with this color and it turned out really fun, it was the first time I had used this polish and it was a good consistency and had a good color to it. I would recommend this product to others
America R.
Denver, CO
Uh i love this greyish nail polish looks so pretty. And it has a beautiful shine to it stays on well and doesn't chip
Loriann M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl i havw serval proudcts but what i really love is the nail polish. Pretty colors and last long.
Demi B.
Wichita Falls, TX
Formula is great! I just don't like the bottle. It is hard to hold. But the colors are awesome! Good price too.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great stocking stuffers,very good prices to buy many for more gifts,and great colors to choose from.
Naomi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the red.. I love it ! Especially because it drys quickly and it last a long time.
Courtney M.
Fishers, IN
Best color - goes with everything. Stays on well. Repeat user. Highly recommended!
Dejan un. Rollo lindo en las uñas es perfecto y no se cae tan fácil muy bueno
Alyssa B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How long lasting is this polish?
Sharifa L.
What is the consistency of the nail
Shelia S.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this color chip easily?
A C.
Knoxville, TN
How long does it last and how is the quality?
Ay H.
Bilbao
Where can I buy theseee???I love itttt!!