BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Come in limited-edition tubes with different iconic Star Wars quotes:

1/10:"May the force be with you."

2/10:"Do. Or do not. There is no try."

3/10:"You're my only hope."

4/10:"I feel the good in you."

5/10:"Luminous beings are we."

6/10:"I will finish what you started."

7/10:"There has been an awakening."

8/10:"Indeed you are powerful."

9/10:"You will meet your destiny."

10/10:"Immune to the light."

COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Mascara Collection
  • "I bought this as soon as i could find it! I love Star Wars and thought the movie was great too. Great product, doesn't clump and is waterproof. I hope it never gets discontinued! " in 15 reviews
  • "The SuperSizer #mascara from #Covergirl is one of the best ones I've found this year for adding volume and length. Beiung a huge #geek you know I love #StarWars so I was thrilled when these limited edition mascaras with quotes from the movies on the tube were released." in 7 reviews
  • "I've tried a lot of mascaras recently, and thus one is amazing! I succumbed to the star wars marketing, but it was justified. Plumps and lengthens. Recommended. " in 6 reviews
  • "Love my Star Wars Mascara! I have to have waterproof mascara and this one by far is the best. No clumps and long lasting" in 4 reviews
Erika E.
REALLY REALLY hope they bring this mascara back!!
I bought four of these last year when I happened to see them again.I made the mistake of only buying one two years ago when they first came out.
It goes on smooth,no clumps,waterproof and no flaking!!
My FAVORITE mascara of all time!!
Taryn S.
New Boston, TX
This is a great go-to mascara. It’s affordable and goes on smooth, with no clumping. I put this in my bad and use it everytime I feel like I need a little extra length added to my lashes. The Star Wars packaging is a nice touch.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
I have both the waterproof and non waterproof mascara. While i really like them they aren't really anything phenomenal. They do they on long and i like how dark it is but i don't see this working for everyone. Also the waterproof one seems impossible to get rid of which is, i think, something you'd want from a waterproof mascara.
Malena C.
This mascara is definitely an amazing mascara for the drugstore price point, it delivers quality without breaking my wallet, and provides full and voluminous lashes similar that are long lasting (I don't have to touch up at all throughout the day, even through school, exercise, and work) and waterproof.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
This is the first mascara that I have used and it's been really awesome. I actually don't need to use an eyelash curler for this because it already extends my eyelashes as I'm applying it. It lasts for a whole day! The downer side to this is that it can sometimes clump your eyelashes.
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
The Force is definitely with you when you are wearing Covergirls Star Wars Limited Lipstick collection. The formulas are so silky smooth and go great with just about anything. I got the entire line from my fiance when it first released! I recommended it to all of my Star Wars crazed friends. Lets just say I am so excited to hear if this comes back for the new release!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Dark Side Mascara in Very Black I wish I had bought more tube of this before it was discontinued. It's my everyday mascara and I love this stuff. I love the shape of the tube and the brush and the price was great!
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I love Star Wars and these lipsticks! These colors aren't just your ordinary colors. I use them when I'm going out for the night or a costume. They're just super fun colors, I wish i got to buy the whole collection!
Karyn N.
Love it! Great quality mascara in a fun, nerdy package! It combines everything I love, make up, and Star Wars! It's easy to use, doesn't clump, and looks great! The only disappointment is that the wording rubs off the tube after a while, but it's recommend it nonetheless!
Ashley H.
I LOVE the length this mascara gives my lashes and it barely takes any buildup to get them that way. This mascara will add miles to your lash length. However, it is not good for a thick-applied look, but more long and thin. As such, it's great for a lighter look.
The reason I took a star off the rating is because it's not very strong in the waterproof department. I've worn it in water, and most of it stayed, but there was obvious wear by the end of the day. Also, a waterproof mascara should be able to hold up to a mental breakdown. This one didn't quite. That being said, it seems to wear off without streak marks, so no need to worry about zebra stripes down your face. It can also get a little clumpy and hard if left on too long.
All in all do I recommend it? Yes, of course, although more for everyday use and not in use of water or mental breakdowns.
Shelley R.
Pekin, IN
I need these! Anyone know where I can purchase these?
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi I'm new to makeup is it good I would love to try it
Whitley L.
Germantown, MD
I have been looking for a new drugstore-quality mascara to wear everyday....my eye lashes are extremely thin naturally so I am always in need of extra volume. How is this mascara for adding volume?
Is it actually waterproof(the waterproof one I mean)
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Does this mascara clump at all ?