COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Light Side Mascara in Very Black - Waterproof

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition version of COVERGIRL's The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara

• "Amazing!!!!I would like to try them all!!!!CoverGirl Star Wars Limited Edition Light Side Mascara in Very Black - Waterproof" in 59 reviews
  • "Super volumizing and no clumps! Plus it is Star Wars so that makes it 100 times better! " in 20 reviews
  • "i love this mascara its amazing and also because its water proof i use it every day no matter what i just love the mascara . its very easy to apply . i have it on when im in the pool and it doesn't come off i would recommend it to everyone who likes having makeup in the pool" in 15 reviews
  • "I for obvious reasons had to pick this up. it is truly waterproof lol my makeup removing wipes have a hard time removing it and it smudges easily but it is long lasting and true to the word with water proof. " in 12 reviews
  • "Loved this mascara! (And not just because I am a Star Wars fan!) easy to apply, long lasting, and yet easy to remove. " in 9 reviews
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I accidentally bought the waterproof version after loving the original formula. Not often do I like a CG mascara but I did. I haven't gone back to see if the formula settled at all but I don't usually wear waterproof. Only an added bonus that it's Star Wars.
somewhere p.
Bedford heights
Thick lashes make you have a sexy look which is great and awesome it has a nice package it's really cool and cute I use the product everyday before school yes it is easy to apply and use
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy city, PA
Not only do I love the packaging but I love the wand and formula! This is is great for the lower lashes and it gives me volume and length! The wand does not look like much but when you apply it you can see the results. I wear false lashes when I do my makeup, but for a lash free basic makeup day, this is awesome!
Miranda M.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this a while back because it was on sale and the packaging was nice. But aside from the packaging, it’s one of the worst mascaras I’ve ever used. The wand does NOTHING to distribute the product, let alone distribute it evenly or cleanly. The formula itself is super wet, so it gets everywhere and ruins your eye makeup. If you do manage it get it on your lashes, it makes them super spidery and clumpy. The formula doesn’t last all day, but smudges and flakes at will. If you just want to collect the Star Wars packaging, maybe it’s worth it for you, but the product itself isn’t worth buying.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff was super terrible. I only bought it for the packaging. It smears like crazy and the brush was awful. I've used it like 4 times and then tossed it to the bottom of a drawer.
Malena C.
I originally bought this mascara because of the Star Wars branding on it, but I think it's very cute how each one has a different quote and you can collect all the different ones. The packaging is very sleek and the product is overall very affordable. I use it almost every day as my go to mascara, and I definitely recommend it. The only downside is that it leaves your lashes feeling kind of plastic-y or rubber-y, but I assume it's due to the fact that it's waterproof mascara.
Kaleigh H.
Baytown, TX
This is the same as the Super SIzer regular waterproof, just with awesome limited edition Star Wars packaging! I usually apply this over any other mascara that I want to be waterproof since I don't normally wear waterproof mascara due to eye irritation. This one hasn't messed with my eyes yet. The first couple applications are a little gloopy, but after that you'll be ready to rock n' roll as long as you use the proper rolling out motion of application!
Nadia S.
The Super Sizer is an amazing mascara. The wand really doesn't look like much, but I've never tried a mascara that holds a curl better than this mascara. It lengthens my lashes really well too, which makes it an amazing everyday mascara. Because the wand is so thin, it also works really well for the lower lashes. This mascara is seriously unbeatable.
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
So when originally I only bought the because it was Star Wars addition and I kid you not the first time I used it on my eye lashes I said "Dang, the force is with my lashes today!" This stuff right here with make you almost look like you're wearing false lashes not the super full ones but the more natural whispy ones. I loveee this stuff I use it every time I'm doing a bold eye look
Amanda M.
I love the brush on this mascara. I originally bought it just because it was Star Wars related, and I'm a huge fan. But I also LOVE the mascara. I wish they would bring this product back, I would buy it again and again. It didn't clump my lashes, and the wand was a good length and weight. It felt luxurious!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I know some waterproof mascaras come off with makeup remover and some don't , is this one of those that does ?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been eying this mascara but have been hesitant to buy it because it reminds me of the mascaras from previous limited edition collections like the Katy Kat mascara. Is this one anything special?
Daniela B.
I have been this new mascara for s week and, Does really waterproof?
Carissa P.
Lincoln, NE
Is there an easy way to get this stuff off? I have used several make up remover wipes and pads... not coming off with out loosing part of my eye lashes too! Help!!
Victoria F.