COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Light Side Mascara in Very Black - Waterproof

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition version of COVERGIRL's The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara

• Is there an easy way to get this stuff off? I ha... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been this new mascara for s week and, Does really waterpro...1 Answers
  • I've been eying this mascara but have been hesitant to buy it bec...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Malena C.
I originally bought this mascara because of the Star Wars branding on it, but I think it's very cute how each one has a different quote and you can collect all the different ones. The packaging is very sleek and the product is overall very affordable. I use it almost every day as my go to mascara, and I definitely recommend it. The only downside is that it leaves your lashes feeling kind of plastic-y or rubber-y, but I assume it's due to the fact that it's waterproof mascara.
Kaleigh H.
This is the same as the Super SIzer regular waterproof, just with awesome limited edition Star Wars packaging! I usually apply this over any other mascara that I want to be waterproof since I don't normally wear waterproof mascara due to eye irritation. This one hasn't messed with my eyes yet. The first couple applications are a little gloopy, but after that you'll be ready to rock n' roll as long as you use the proper rolling out motion of application!
Nadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Super Sizer is an amazing mascara. The wand really doesn't look like much, but I've never tried a mascara that holds a curl better than this mascara. It lengthens my lashes really well too, which makes it an amazing everyday mascara. Because the wand is so thin, it also works really well for the lower lashes. This mascara is seriously unbeatable.
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So when originally I only bought the because it was Star Wars addition and I kid you not the first time I used it on my eye lashes I said "Dang, the force is with my lashes today!" This stuff right here with make you almost look like you're wearing false lashes not the super full ones but the more natural whispy ones. I loveee this stuff I use it every time I'm doing a bold eye look
Mona T.
Unique packaging, not the best formula. This mascara is harder to remove compared to other waterproof formula which is why I knocked off some stars. Also I feel like a lot of product gets on the very little bristles the wand has, so a lot of product gets on the lashes, making them clumpy. Also this formula is very wet. However it does hold my curl, provide A LOT of volume to the point where it's clumpy, and is very waterproof. I cried and exercised with it on and this mascara didn't budge! So if you're looking for a mascara like that check it out, but if you're like me and you don't like wet hard to remove formulas, skip it.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brush on this mascara. I originally bought it just because it was Star Wars related, and I'm a huge fan. But I also LOVE the mascara. I wish they would bring this product back, I would buy it again and again. It didn't clump my lashes, and the wand was a good length and weight. It felt luxurious!
Melissa R.
Rosenberg, TX
Love this mascara. Makes my lashes look so long and full. I will for sure be purchasing again! I really love the star wars special edition packaging. I wish i had got back ups of this packaging. But I will still buy and recommend no matter what the tube looks like.
Lucia J.
Jacksonville, IL
I've only used once not such a great fan but love that it's waterproof! It's easy to apply just a little light I guess you could say, you'll need to keep applying coats.. Definitely stays on your lashes for a long time. I wouldn't buy it again but I'd recommend it for someone else to maybe you'll have better success with it than me!
Berenice P.
Salinas, CA
This mascara makes your ladies look so long and black. It is waterproof which I love and don't have to worry about getting my eyes smeared. The wand is very dense and helps your eyelashes look longer. I like that it does not look clumpy. The formula is great
Priscilla C.
Hamilton, OH
what does mascara is not very dark so if you not going to get a of being black let you know you want a little lighter but this would be the perfect product and if there's any reason why you're crying or laughing so hard that you will cry even like that swimming this would be the perfect because you do not have to worry about it coming off at all when you get out your mascara is just as awesome as it did and you could have
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know some waterproof mascaras come off with makeup remover and some don't , is this one of those that does ?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been eying this mascara but have been hesitant to buy it because it reminds me of the mascaras from previous limited edition collections like the Katy Kat mascara. Is this one anything special?
Daniela B.
I have been this new mascara for s week and, Does really waterproof?
Carissa P.
Lincoln, NE
Is there an easy way to get this stuff off? I have used several make up remover wipes and pads... not coming off with out loosing part of my eye lashes too! Help!!