COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Light Side Mascara in Very Black - Waterproof

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition version of COVERGIRL's The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara

• Is there an easy way to get this stuff off? I ha...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been this new mascara for s week and, Does really waterproof? 1 Answers
  • I've been eying this mascara but have been hesitant to buy it becau...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arely V.
Arely V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: CoverGirl Star Wars Limited Edition The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara, 0.4 Fluid Ounce
This mascara is amazing! I got this one (waterproof) and the regular one, and this one is for sure the better one! I use this mascara almost daily, especially when I know I will be sweating, crying or getting wet. I love how it holds the curl and leaves my lashes super long. One coat is enough if you want fine lashes, but I usually go for volume too. However, when applying multiple coats, it kind of clumps and I sometimes end up with lashes clumped together, which looks not so pretty. But I now put on less coats of it.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Review for: In
I love this mascara for the summer. Waterproof, no smudging or fading from the pool, actually a little difficult to get off even with makeup remover. But I love the Star Wars theme. The wand is larger, so I have to scrape off some product on the rim before application, otherwise there is WAY too much on the brush, causing clumping, accidental smearing and overly thick lashes. Very affordable $5-6 at Walmart, sells out quickly, decent quality. I don't really recommend if you don't have a still hand.
Alyse B.
Alyse B.
So, the packaging was adorable! Loved the silver lettering and the saying across the side, made it stand out. I also absolutely love the dark black color, the lengthening and the volumizing aspects of the formula. Stellar! But, I am completely torn. When I tried to apply it, the formula clumped like crazy. I had to spend a decent amount of time going back through my lashes with an additional spoolie trying to separate my lashes. Maybe a wand problem? Not sure. Probably will not repurchase.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Downey, CA
Review for: In
I love this mascara. I recently bought different kinds to try and see which one would do the trick, and this one beat them all! Not only does it leave my eyelashes long, full, and individually separated, but they look amazing. My eyes look brighter and even though it is not water proof, it sure doesn't stain my eyelids like other ones do. I will definitely continue to buy them, as long as they don't discontinue them for being limited edition!!!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Review for: In
I love this mascara! It truly is waterproof. So much so that I have to scrub to get it off. I love how black it really is and it does a great job of coating my lashes without making them look thick or clumpy. I wish I had bought more than one. I really love this mascara and I wish covergirl would bring it back or add it permanently to their line up. I'm usually a high end mascara wearer but this cheapie is great!
Zoie P.
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
Review for: In
I do like this mascara. The packaging is, of course, TO DIE FOR, and is pretty much why I bought it in the first place. I really like how black it is, and it does look nice when I applied correctly. However, it loses points for me because the wand is not very easy to use; unique, but not straight-forward. Also, if has that sort of makeup-y smell that's not super pleasant. Still, I do like it overall.
Ameeta G.
Ameeta G.
Review for: 825
I bought this mascara in a limited edition set. I was excited to try it because I heard so many good reviews! I have to say, I enjoy the mascara a lot. It is a bit hard to get used to because of the brush, but it works great once you get the hang of it. When I use it, I twirl the wand to comb it through my lashes.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: In
I actually did not like this mascara. I bought it for the Star Wars quote, which was obviously a dumb thing to do, because it made my eyelashes super clumpy and gross looking and was super runny despite being waterproof. I definitely do not recommend. Do not be fooled by cute/cool packaging like I am!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Dade City, FL
My boyfriend bought me this mascara for Christmas and I nearly cried! He knows I love make up and I'm a huge fan of star wars so it couldn't get a better than that! It came with this beautiful copper eyeliner and I rocked both mascara and eyeliner on our date to go see the new star wars movie!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Review for: 825
This is my go-to mascara. Maybe it's the Star Wars fan in me, but I love it. It's long lasting and the packaging is a collector's item so that's always fun. It's good quality and not pricey. It's super easy to use and coats my lashes in a very flattering way. I would definitely buy it again.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know some waterproof mascaras come off with makeup remover and some don't , is this one of those that does ?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I've been eying this mascara but have been hesitant to buy it because it reminds me of the mascaras from previous limited edition collections like the Katy Kat mascara. Is this one anything special?
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
I have been this new mascara for s week and, Does really waterproof?
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Lincoln, NE
Is there an easy way to get this stuff off? I have used several make up remover wipes and pads... not coming off with out loosing part of my eye lashes too! Help!!