BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Discover your dark side with our Covergirl star wars limited edition the super sizer mascara. see more...

• So I bought this and I LOVE IT. After using it for a whil...1 Answers
  • I've wanted to try this mascara just because it's Star Wa...2 Answers
  • Omg!! STARS WARS?? These looks so cool!!! But it's really...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Dark Side Mascara in Very Black
  • "I've always loved Covergirl mascara's, they work wonders and always lengthen and add so much volume. so excited to see a star wars line!" in 25 reviews
  • "My daughter bought this when it first came out. It's really nice. I've used it a few times and I definitely don't have any complaints. Nice thick and long lashes! " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this mascara I currently owe the regular formula and waterproof one. I'm the biggest fan of Star Wars so when I saw the packing on this mascara, I had to have them. I just love what it does to my eyelashes. It separates every single lash and makes them look longer and full. I get great compliments from people every time I use it. " in 8 reviews
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
It's a good mascara. It gave my lashes a lot of volume but it didn't give my lashes as much length as I would have liked and there was a little bit of clumping.

Pros:
- Lots of volume
- No flaking
- Easy removal with make-up removal wipes

Cons:
- Doesn't give that much length
- Minimum Clumping
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Excited for this movie and this mascara. It gives you galactic lashes that are fanned out with volume. It has a comb like brush that doesn't clump up or cake up on your eyes. It is a mascara that every Star Wars girl needs. Covergirl takes the prize for this.
Alaska k.
Westcliffe, CO
I do not use any other mascara other than this one. It does not clump my lashes like other mascaras tend to do. It is very easy to apply and is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good affordable mascara, It is that good.
Dacy D.
If you love Star Wars and mascara, this is the perfect combo. It doesn't clump, definitely extends your lashes. It goes on great, the packaging is cute. I just wish the Dark Side was waterproof. Do not cry while wearing this. It runs like crazy.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Absolutely LOVED this mascara!!! I received it for Christmas last year and it was my go to mascara for the next three months! Makes your lashes have a false lash look for sure! Doesn't flake or smudge and keeps lashes curled all day!
Lori L.
Parma, OH
I love cover girl mascara as if is, but the super sizer mascara is sooo amazing. I've never had my lashes look so great!! I'm 42 and my lashes are a bit sparse and not as thick and long...this mascara takes care of all issues and then some. How they never discontinue it.
Selena T.
Watauga, TX
Honestly this is my best product I've bought all year! I've gone threw so many mascaras and this is my favorite! perfectly black no cheap shine the brush has the best angles for the eyes by the twist but stright edges good to use on both upper and lower lids and switching eyes
#bestproduct
Felicita l.
olympia wa
This Mascara does wonders if you have tried lots of other brands and see that they make your lashes look clumpy and gross well this one doesn't it spreads your lashes to make them look fuller and better I highly recommend this for anyone it's one of my go to.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I like the way this mascara makes my lashes look big and full, but it makes my eyes red and watery especially upon application and removal. I noticed the formula compared to other CG mascara is much wetter. Maybe the chemicals are irritating my sensitive eyes?
Shayauna B.
I'm going to be completely honest- the only reason I bought this was because it was Star Wars themed. But, I was pleasantly surprised after using it. It definitely made my lashes fuller, it's perfect for a daytime look.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
This looks very interesting- what's the word out there?
Angelica S.
I've wanted to try this mascara just because it's Star Wars but is it really worth it? Does it come in waterproof?
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This is a decent drug store mascara. Not my favorite but not the worst either. The brush sometimes isn't the softest for application it's also just a plain simple brush. The mascara is not layer able at all, doesn't add much length just volume. It is hard to come off though
caty a.
Puerto Rico, PR
I love the packaging, I would like to know if it has a good consistency and how long does it have?
shilpa l.
I am thinking to try this? saw lots of add. and in promos.