Tracey R.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Im a big Star Wars fan and when this line came out I ran into Walmart and I just had to have them all. This mascara was wonderful and one of the best mascaras Ive ever used. Wore it everyday till I ran out. Its very black and the brush helped to makes my eyelashes have more volume and length! Really gave you that dark side look. I now use the Super Sizer mascara from Covergirl thanks to this mascara. I would highly recommend this to anyone out there looking for an affordable mascara and want volume and length!