Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
With the new films coming out, it seems every company is going Star Wars crazy, and trying to cash in. I think I've seen everything now with Star Wars mascara. Didn't stop me from getting some though. :) As a long time Star Wars fan, I think as long as it's a good product, it's fun to have Star Wars on so many things. And this is a good product. I usually only use mascara for special occasions and date nights with my husband because mascara can be a pain to take off. When I do use mascara, it's usually ones I got for free somehow (like "free" gifts with purchase). If I do buy it, it's usually a drugstore brand like Covergirl or Maybeline so I have a basis for comparison. I have very long lashes, but they are not thick, so I look for a volumizing mascara. I was glad that this one is for volume. So on a recent date night, I used it. The mascara did a great job going on, staying on, and easily coming off with eye-make up remover. So do volume or do not do volume, there is no try. The mascara must have used the Force to made my lashes thicker cause they really made my eyes pop. Star Wars name or no, this is the mascara you are looking for.