BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• So I bought this and I LOVE IT. After using it for a while I've s...1 Answers
  • I've wanted to try this mascara just because it's Star Wars but i...2 Answers
  • Omg!! STARS WARS?? These looks so cool!!! But it's really Good? I...1 Answers
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
With the new films coming out, it seems every company is going Star Wars crazy, and trying to cash in. I think I've seen everything now with Star Wars mascara. Didn't stop me from getting some though. :) As a long time Star Wars fan, I think as long as it's a good product, it's fun to have Star Wars on so many things. And this is a good product. I usually only use mascara for special occasions and date nights with my husband because mascara can be a pain to take off. When I do use mascara, it's usually ones I got for free somehow (like "free" gifts with purchase). If I do buy it, it's usually a drugstore brand like Covergirl or Maybeline so I have a basis for comparison. I have very long lashes, but they are not thick, so I look for a volumizing mascara. I was glad that this one is for volume. So on a recent date night, I used it. The mascara did a great job going on, staying on, and easily coming off with eye-make up remover. So do volume or do not do volume, there is no try. The mascara must have used the Force to made my lashes thicker cause they really made my eyes pop. Star Wars name or no, this is the mascara you are looking for.
Jojo G.
New Orleans, LA
For the price point, it got the job done. It was easy to apply, though it felt a bit less pigmented then it could have been and I'd often have to go over it a few times. I have naturally long, thick lashes, so I wouldn't really tell if it volumized or made them appear longer, though I will say that they looked thinner with this mascara than with some higher priced ones. But for the price point, and for a product that I got more because of the Star Wars hype then for a thought out mascara purpose, it's an awesome staple!
Tracey R.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Im a big Star Wars fan and when this line came out I ran into Walmart and I just had to have them all. This mascara was wonderful and one of the best mascaras Ive ever used. Wore it everyday till I ran out. Its very black and the brush helped to makes my eyelashes have more volume and length! Really gave you that dark side look. I now use the Super Sizer mascara from Covergirl thanks to this mascara. I would highly recommend this to anyone out there looking for an affordable mascara and want volume and length!
Trista L.
Jenkins, KY
This mascara gives those deep, dramatic eyes we all want. If I could give this product 20 stars I would! The brush is absolutely amazing, it separates the lashes and does NOT clump up! By far the best mascara on the market. Soon as I tried it and found how amazing it was, next time I was at the store I bought FOUR more! I couldn't be more happy with this product. I highly recommend!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
I love this mascara I currently owe the regular formula and waterproof one. I'm the biggest fan of Star Wars so when I saw the packing on this mascara, I had to have them. I just love what it does to my eyelashes. It separates every single lash and makes them look longer and full. I get great compliments from people every time I use it.
Nettie A.
Andover, MN
I tried the Covergirl Star Wars Limited Edition dark side mascara in very black waterproof. I did like the coverage of the mascara however I did not like the applicator brush. I also found that this mascara seemed to not dry completely and would smudge slightly.
Shae C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge Star Wars fan and was excited to get my hands on this. Unfortunately I find it to be more of a collector's item as I am not a fan of the formula. The scent makes my eyes sting. However, the lash comb is great and does wonderful at separating lashes.
Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a major star wars fan, I enjoy the collectibility and the quotes on the side. The mascara makes a great 2nd layer mascara and keeps your lashes thick. This mascara does have problems regarding the smearing if you sweat or the ability to clump your lashes together. The packaging is fantastic, but the mascara should only be used as a complimentary mascara.
Alaska k.
Westcliffe, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not use any other mascara other than this one. It does not clump my lashes like other mascaras tend to do. It is very easy to apply and is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good affordable mascara, It is that good.
Brandi S.
Burlington, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really only bought it because I buy anything Star Wars but I was so surprised with how much of a great product it is. I wear mascara everyday to make y eyes pop and this did the trick. I love the wand. It didn't clump my eyelashes but made them super long and full. I will buy it again.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
This looks very interesting- what's the word out there?
Angelica S.
I've wanted to try this mascara just because it's Star Wars but is it really worth it? Does it come in waterproof?
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent drug store mascara. Not my favorite but not the worst either. The brush sometimes isn't the softest for application it's also just a plain simple brush. The mascara is not layer able at all, doesn't add much length just volume. It is hard to come off though
caty a.
Puerto Rico, PR
I love the packaging, I would like to know if it has a good consistency and how long does it have?
Sage T.
Midland, MI
So I bought this and I LOVE IT. After using it for a while I've started to find it for $2 or less at a couple different stores. Is there very secretly something wrong with it/ am I missing something or is it because it's limited edition?