BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unleash the light within or dare to discover your dark side with a Colorlicious shade from our Star Wars Limited Edition Collection.www.covergirl.com

• Where can I order these ?1 Answers
  • Do the colors show as they look in the tube or are they lighter o...1 Answers
  • Can I buy these at Walmart still?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These lipsticks are so perfect! All of the colors are so pretty. They go on nice and smooth, and leave my lips soft. I love the metallic look to the colors! Especially the gold. Shades 10 and 20 I also use over other lipsticks since they are sheer and give different colors a really awesome look! The red (#30)is so nice and soon became my new favorite for the fall and this upcoming December! Also #70 the nude is a really great everyday color with some specks of gold in it! I really like every single color from this collection! " in 14 reviews
  • "I almost did a back flip when I heard that Covergirl was coming out with a special limited edition Star Wars Lip stick collection. So of course I had to get them all! Each color is based on a character. These Covergirl lipsticks are soft and creamy and go on easily. Great edition to my Star Wars collection! " in 13 reviews
  • "Just like all Covergirl lipsticks, these are soft, creamy, and long lasting. I have one of every color and I am in love with how pigmented and unique each color is. I've searched high and low for others to give as gifts, but there were limited edition so I'm not surprised I've hardly found any. " in 13 reviews
  • "Just like all Covergirl lipsticks, these are soft, creamy, and long lasting. I have one of every color and I am in love with how pigmented and unique each color is. I've searched high and low for others to give as gifts, but there were limited edition so I'm not surprised I've hardly found any. " in 12 reviews
  • "Looked in various stores to find this lipstick and when I finally did I was soooo happy. I don't wear lipstick too often, but it being a Star Wars limited edition made me want to buy it. As soon as I got to my car I opened it up and put it on. It was a nice shade of red, a tad bit shimmery, but that's okay. It was very moisturizing unlike most lipsticks that I have used, so that was a bonus. I love it. " in 8 reviews
Maddie M.
State College , PA
Review for: Lilac No. 20 more...
This made me so sad because I love Star Wars so much. It’s my favorite thing so I was so excited for this product. Unfortunately, it’s so streaky and even the dark colors look that way. I was so sad and would love to give this a good review but I just can’t.
Ivanna B.
Review for: Other more...
So I have one of these #50, I cannot remember the name and I'm too lazy too look. But it's okay, but it doesn't last that long and it's constantly needed to be reapplied and also needs a few Coats because it is blotchy, but the color is nice
💞💖VEGA💞💖 B.
Denver
Beautiful color in the dark purple. Long long lasting. Extremely pigmented. Has to have moisturizers in the formula because it keeps my lips extremely soft. Also kissable without transfer.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I have been having a lot of fun playing around with all the bright colored lipsticks that are trendy right now. I seen this collection on twitter about a month ago and was disappointed to learn they had been discontinued. About a week or two ago I got super lucky and found 3 of the collection at Big Lots for $1 each! I purchased 3 of each. In case you couldn't already tell I'm a Star Wars geek (and proud). Shade 50 has been the funnest to play around with so far. I love how vivid the color is but, my only problem is they do not stay on very long (1 star off).
Meg W.
Linden, VA
The color itself was so light you can barely tell it's nothing more than a shimmer. The products smooth and silkiness is amazing though. They were doing it right when Cover girl launched these lipsticks. My lips didn't feel dry, nor did it matter if I applied it if they were dry. I only wish I would have gotten more of these in colors that may have shown up better. COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
The dark purple shade 50 is great. I love the overall color once I've applied it. It applies creamy and moist. It leaves a pretty smooth finish. I found this color at Walmart for $6.94, which is a good bargain. I love the way it looks and would definitely recommend it to others.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Being a total Star Wars fan, I immediately went searching when I saw these were coming out! I picked up the purple shade and wear it frequently for a date night or night on the town. I have never gotten as many compliments on my lip color as I do while wearing this lipstick. The pigmentation is so beautiful and it's quite long lasting considering it's under $10! I have been so impressed with this product so far and I will be the first to race out and purchase more if Covergirl releases another Star Wars line!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Review for: Other more...
HOLIDAY FAV 2017: I have the red simmer shade in  #30. This shade is another perfect red for a holiday pout. I would suggest lining your lips and then putting on the product and then blotting. Just be prepared to reapply after eating! The safest practice I find is to completely wipe it all off before chowing down on a holiday meal and then just reapplying after the pie so you still look fabulous for after festivities. Also this product is discontinued so either you got it....or maybe you can find it online.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
As a huge fan of star wars, I am in love with this collection and am so happy that they made it. I went crazy in buying all the limited edition products that I can get a hold of. They have such pretty colors and I love the scent. If only they kept coming out with more collections like these.
Danielle M.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Collection more...
I didn't get a chance to grab all of the shades in the collection, but here is what I know:

The dark purple shade (50) is terribly formulated! While it is extremely pigmented, it is VERY blotchy and does not apply well at all. It's sad because it is a beautiful color, but the formula is god awful. It also wears off in less then an hour and a half, but manages to stain the lips too. NOT worth $8.29!
The dark red shade (40) is very beautiful. I love the richness of the color, and how well it applies to the lips! It will good on any skin tone, and I want to wear it every day! It has just a hint of shimmer to it, and wears better then the purple shade. This one is worth more money to me!

The gold shade:
I believe that you cannot wear this on its own. It is very sheer and is practically just glitter. It would be nice for a ombré effect in the center of the lip with another color, but other then that, it's hard to wear and doesn't last long. Meh, not bad, but I'm not sure this is what I wanted.

Note: I had to purchase my lipsticks at CVS because all of of the other stores were sold out of all the shades. Their prices are normally higher then say, Walmart, so, that's why I have a kinda grudge against the price. However, even if I were to get the dark purple shade at Walmart for $6, I would still dislike it very much.

I absolutely love the StarWars packaging, but that doesn't to much for me when it comes to the actual product.

So far, I'm not impressed as much as I was hoping! The dark red shade is what kept this review from 2 stars. Hopefully, the other lipsticks are better!
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone know what kinda stores these will be released in and when? like would i be able to find them at an Ulta?
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Please help I been looking for this forever I honestly want all of them but I'm pretty sure I can afford them all but I least want two or three but I can't find them anywhere please please please tell me where I can find them in stores
Alecia K.
Are these still available? If so where can I get them?
Erika K.
Escondido, CA
Where can I find these? I have scoured every Target and Ulta within a 30 mile radius of my house and have not been able to get my hands on any. I would like to buy them in person, rather than online... help!
tatiana w.
Where on earth can I find these in store?! I've been to at least 6 stores and I haven't found anything! I seriously want to get my hands on some of these before they go extinct.