2 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unleash the light within or dare to discover your dark side with a Colorlicious shade from our Star Wars Limited Edition Collection.www.covergirl.com

Buy on Amazon
karli g.
karli g.
Dumas, TX
Review for: Silver No. 10
I bought the silver color number 10. Its very much like a chapstick consistency which is good an bad. Its not very pigmanted. Goes on very sheer doesn't really build up. But i do enjoy the color but not worth the 7 dollars at all. I did see videos and photos of the lipstick before buying but really wanted to get it so I'm not too disappointed since i kind of knew what to expect. The packaging is very cheap plastic only thing cool about it is that it says star wars. I do enjoy that the star wars line didn't just have red an pink lipsticks its nice to have other "weird" colors . I really wish it had more silver color but its nice an might be good over other colors or mixing. But overal not worth 7 dollars from walmart. I lf you like star wars an makeup and have the money try it. I would love to try the gold color but thats about it since I'm sure i could find the other colors for cheaper from other brands . There also is kind of a scent/ flavor but its not too bad kind of sweet i guess . also the silver does not last very long it will just be a tiny bit of shimmer after a little bit. i don't know about the other colors though
Frances S.
Frances S.
This review is for Nude #70. Before now I have never attempted to wear a nude lipstick before. I am extremely pale, and all the nudes I've tested make me look washed out and my teeth appear less white. Until I bought this lipstick! I am a total sci-fi nerd and the Star Wars logo was what actually convinced me to buy it. The tube looks awesome with the logo, and the color sample on the bottom. This nude is great for people with light skin because of the rose and gold tinted pigment within the lipstick. I wear it work nearly every day because it pairs with so many different colors. The lipstick is not chunky or chalky, and leaves your lips feeling slightly moisturized. 100% would recommend to a friend.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
On one of my many shopping trips to Walgreens, I spotted these on display and couldn't resist picking up a few shades for buy one get one half. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, however I do like covergirl and the shade range in the limited edition collection was nice. The shades I bought were 70 (nude), which I'd describe as a universal my lips but better shade that almost anyone can pull off, 30 (deep purple) and 20 (lilac). The formula was creamy and seemed to last about 2 hours, however I taken back by the scent on these, which is a deal breaker for me. I'd recommend these if you're looking for some interesting shades to add to your collection and don't mind lip products with iffy scents.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Wow what to say about these lipsticks. I found them on sale at my local CVS and I tried the colour 70 I fell in love with it it is a Dupe for Lancome unzipped, which is limited edition and is my favorite lipstick of all time. The Star Wars lipsticks are also limited edition so when I found out that it was a Dupe, obviously I ran out to get more. So now I have a total of 4 of the number 70. And I also picked up a few of their other shades. Each and every one of these lipsticks are amazing I cannot believe they are drugstore products they last so long they are so rich and creamy. If you can still find them pick them up you will not be disappointed.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Okay to start I would just like to note that this is a frosty/metallic tone lipstick, these are not matte or satin. They do have a frost, so if pure not into that do not waste your money. I on the other hand think these re beautiful. I would recommend these to anyone starting out who loves trying new things. I've done some really beautiful looks with these, adding a matte liner underneath, helps the wear time on these. These are not a long wearing lipstick but they do apply easily! These were at big lots recently for $1.00 so anyone unsure of if they would like to try these I think they're definitely worth the try!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I have four of these shimmery shades, and while I am generally a matte girl, I gotta say- I'm a fan! The silver and lilac are extremely sheer (more sparkle than color, really) , and unless you're going for a specialty/costume makeup look, I would not recommend them as your base coat. (Over a darker color however, they'd provide a nice sheen.) The red and dark purple are lovely and smooth, with a good base consistency. The packaging is so cute, and these would make an incredible gift for so many of my friends who love both makeup and the galaxy far, far away!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Collection
I received a Cover Girl Star Wars lipstick in a past Target Beauty box, and I was very excited to try these out! I got what is apparently a "red" color, but looks more like a burgundy/purplish-red to me. My camera doesn't pick up on it, but there are tiny flecks of glitter in it. I really love this shade, and while the formula is a little dry, it has decent staying power and doesn't transfer too much. They aren't bad for $6 lipsticks! I totally rocked this at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens premiere, along with my Star Wars sweatpants, no shame.
Jeanne P.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Review for: Collection
I have been wanting this collection for a while now, so after finding them on sale for $1 each at Walmart, only four of the six, I had to get them! The colours were not what I expected but in a good way. The orange wasn't bright and obnoxious, nice and subtle. The purple is also light and gorgeous. The nude is beautiful, and the red isn't too red.

Overall, love it! I am so glad I went out and finally got them. They are smooth, soft, applied easily and cover well. No disappointment here.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Collection
Obsessed with these. When they first came out I was so excited! And then I went to the store and they were already sold out of all of the "normal" colors. I got lucky and found more later, but I still find myself using the weirder colors.

I have a total of four colors: 30 a red color, 50 a dark purple shade, 70 a brownish shade, and 20 a lavender shade. All of them wear really well and have amazing color coverage. Not to mention the packaging is adorable and geeky.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I so wanted to love this when I found it at CVS! It's a beautiful purple-y eggplant shade with what appeared to be the coolest shift to it. I tried applying it without a liner which was a mistake, it's so dark it definitely needs a liner! It also goes on quite streaky/patchy, I had to layer three or so coats on to get even coverage. I'm giving it 3 stars because I really do love the color and can make it work, but I'm definitely disappointed with the formula.
Misha L.
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone know what kinda stores these will be released in and when? like would i be able to find them at an Ulta?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these still available? If so where can I get them?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Please help I been looking for this forever I honestly want all of them but I'm pretty sure I can afford them all but I least want two or three but I can't find them anywhere please please please tell me where I can find them in stores
tatiana w.
tatiana w.
kinston, NC
Where on earth can I find these in store?! I've been to at least 6 stores and I haven't found anything! I seriously want to get my hands on some of these before they go extinct.
Erika K.
Erika K.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find these? I have scoured every Target and Ulta within a 30 mile radius of my house and have not been able to get my hands on any. I would like to buy them in person, rather than online... help!