MakeupLip MakeupLipstickCOVERGIRL
Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick

COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick

Unleash the light within or dare to discover your dark side with a Colorlicious shade from our Star Wars Limited Edition Collection.www.covergirl.com

Start your review of COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...pretty. They go on nice and smooth, and leave my lips soft. I love the metallic look to the colors! Especially the gold. Shades 10 and 20 I also use over other lipsticks since they are sheer and give different colors a really awesome look! The red (#30)is so nice and soon became my new favorite for the fall and this upcoming December! Also #70 the nude is a really great everyday color with some specks of gold in it! I really like every single color from this collection! in reviews
...color is based on a character. These Covergirl lipsticks are soft and creamy and go on easily. Great edition to my Star Wars collection! in reviews
Just like all Covergirl lipsticks, these are soft, creamy, and long lasting. I have one of every color and I am in love with how pigmented and unique each color is. I've searched high and low for others to give as gifts, but there were limited edition so I'm not surprised I've hardly found any. in reviews
...a nice shade of red, a tad bit shimmery, but that's okay. It was very moisturizing unlike most lipsticks that I have used, so that was a bonus. I love it. in reviews
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh, PA
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by Alyssa C.
Review for: Covergirl Star Wars Colorlicious Lipstick, 50 Dark Purple
I love the color of this deep pink. It provides a nice bold lip and really dresses up your makeup. The pigment is great and this is easy to apply.
Alicia R.
Globe, AZ
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by Alicia R.
Review for: Nude No. 70
#30 oddly didn’t have the variety option for this one on here Anyways this one has a shimmer in a sparkle kind of way to it. It’s not just a solid red. Is a darker red for sure but still vibrant. Feels like a normal lipstick texture. Does stain so be careful when applying or your whole mouth area is about to be a flush red smudged mess! Yikes 😬. Nerdy Star Wars flair to the design though ha which is new to see on a lipstick🤓. It has the smell of the makeup from childhood which was so weird hahaha I don’t feel adult with this one. Feels playful. Is a different experience all on its own.
Kaelyn B.
Portsmouth, VA
I own two of these lip sticks in the maroon and the dark purple. I am super pleased with these and can't believe how long they last! They stay on for at least 6 hours depending on what you are doing. I received them as a gift but they were a good value for the price. Definitely have recommended these to friends.
Brianna N.
Picayune, MS
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by Brianna N.
After going to two different walmarts, a target, and online shopping at walmart, I finally managed to get all 6. I absolutely love Star Wars and i was very excited to try these lipsticks. I love the nude lipstick the best. The dark purple and dark red are very pretty for fall. The orange is actually not bad to wear out and about too. The silver and lilac are my second favorites though. All the lipsticks were very beautiful and not at all pricey. When I did wear them all day, I had to apply it twice (both after I ate) other than that they stayed on very nicely. I will say this though, the red and dark purple both did stain my lips but other than tat I love the collection.
Shenequa E.
Lorain, OH
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by Shenequa E.
Review for: Lilac No. 20, Covergirl Star Wars Colorlicious Lipstick, 50 Dark Purple, Nude No. 70, CoverGirl Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick, Silver 10 0.12 oz
But this color but this brand is great the different colors are great and work with everything I wear from
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
The dark purple shade 50 is great. I love the overall color once I've applied it. It applies creamy and moist. It leaves a pretty smooth finish. I found this color at Walmart for $6.94, which is a good bargain. I love the way it looks and would definitely recommend it to others.
Alhondra V.
Seattle
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by Alhondra V.
COVERGIRL Exhibitionist Lipstick. Me encanta tiene una cobertura muy buena y los tonos son muy bonitos y se siente Super suave en los labios
Kierstin D.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Lilac No. 20, Nude No. 70, Other
I have tried every color is this limited edition collection and they are a win. With one layer these can be very sheer, but are extremely buildable. They have shimmer to them, making them look almost metallic like. Super fun to wear and perfect for any Star Wars fan!
krista B.
Bremerton, WA
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by krista B.
Picked this up in the shade 30 which was a deep gorgeous metallic red. Color pay off was great, super pigmented. Comfortable and a great drugstore price. Sad that these aren’t a around anymore I would have liked to pick up some of the other shades in the line.
Sandra V.
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick uploaded by Sandra V.
Review for: Lilac No. 20
Love the color, it was ideal for what I would normally wear as for color shade. We say to apply. The wear wasn't as long as I would have liked but for the price it was worth the try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana Gabriela G.
morelia
il y a 9 mois
COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick Have you buy it ? What do you think? Should I buy it ?
Desirae K. il y a 3 mois
I inherited (was given) the red shimmer shade 30 I don’t know much about them other than the color is beautiful but it is one of those smeary not long wearing colors that get on everything your lips touch. If you are ok with that then buy. If you prefer the color to look pretty and stay out then probably go with something else.