COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick
Unleash the light within or dare to discover your dark side with a Colorlicious shade from our Star Wars Limited Edition Collection.www.covergirl.comsee more...
Top Questions See all 140 Q&A
- "These lipsticks are so perfect! All of the colors are so pretty. They go on nice and smooth, and leave my lips soft. I love the metallic look to the colors! Especially the gold. Shades 10 and 20 I also use over other lipsticks since they are sheer and give different colors a really awesome look! The red (#30)is so nice and soon became my new favorite for the fall and this upcoming December! Also #70 the nude is a really great everyday color with some specks of gold in it! I really like every single color from this collection! " in 14 reviews
- "I almost did a back flip when I heard that Covergirl was coming out with a special limited edition Star Wars Lip stick collection. So of course I had to get them all! Each color is based on a character. These Covergirl lipsticks are soft and creamy and go on easily. Great edition to my Star Wars collection! " in 13 reviews
- "Just like all Covergirl lipsticks, these are soft, creamy, and long lasting. I have one of every color and I am in love with how pigmented and unique each color is. I've searched high and low for others to give as gifts, but there were limited edition so I'm not surprised I've hardly found any. " in 13 reviews
- "Just like all Covergirl lipsticks, these are soft, creamy, and long lasting. I have one of every color and I am in love with how pigmented and unique each color is. I've searched high and low for others to give as gifts, but there were limited edition so I'm not surprised I've hardly found any. " in 12 reviews
- "Looked in various stores to find this lipstick and when I finally did I was soooo happy. I don't wear lipstick too often, but it being a Star Wars limited edition made me want to buy it. As soon as I got to my car I opened it up and put it on. It was a nice shade of red, a tad bit shimmery, but that's okay. It was very moisturizing unlike most lipsticks that I have used, so that was a bonus. I love it. " in 8 reviews
The dark purple shade (50) is terribly formulated! While it is extremely pigmented, it is VERY blotchy and does not apply well at all. It's sad because it is a beautiful color, but the formula is god awful. It also wears off in less then an hour and a half, but manages to stain the lips too. NOT worth $8.29!
The dark red shade (40) is very beautiful. I love the richness of the color, and how well it applies to the lips! It will good on any skin tone, and I want to wear it every day! It has just a hint of shimmer to it, and wears better then the purple shade. This one is worth more money to me!
The gold shade:
I believe that you cannot wear this on its own. It is very sheer and is practically just glitter. It would be nice for a ombré effect in the center of the lip with another color, but other then that, it's hard to wear and doesn't last long. Meh, not bad, but I'm not sure this is what I wanted.
Note: I had to purchase my lipsticks at CVS because all of of the other stores were sold out of all the shades. Their prices are normally higher then say, Walmart, so, that's why I have a kinda grudge against the price. However, even if I were to get the dark purple shade at Walmart for $6, I would still dislike it very much.
I absolutely love the StarWars packaging, but that doesn't to much for me when it comes to the actual product.
So far, I'm not impressed as much as I was hoping! The dark red shade is what kept this review from 2 stars. Hopefully, the other lipsticks are better!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos