BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unleash the light within or dare to discover your dark side with a Colorlicious shade from our Star Wars Limited Edition Collection.www.covergirl.com

Buy on Walmart*
Meg W.
Linden
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color itself was so light you can barely tell it's nothing more than a shimmer. The products smooth and silkiness is amazing though. They were doing it right when Cover girl launched these lipsticks. My lips didn't feel dry, nor did it matter if I applied it if they were dry. I only wish I would have gotten more of these in colors that may have shown up better. COVERGIRL Star Wars Limited Edition Colorlicious Lipstick
Ash N.
The colors are interesting and look great. I needed to put quite a bit on for some of the lighter shades. The staying power is average. Easy to apply. I would not buy again, but I do love the novelty of the special edition. Would not necessarily recommend unless you are a major Star Wars fan.
Hannah J.
Texarkana, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like these lipsticks. They smell funny and the colors are kind of weird. I liked the Star Wars idea and I thought that I would really like these, but they just didn't live up to my expectations. I would not reccomend these to anyone and I definitely would not repurchase.
Erika E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a fan of Star Wars these immediately got my attention!
These go on smoothly and surprisingly stay put for a while.
Love the colors offered and are very vibrant colors that can compliment any outfit!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Review for: Other
I'm always wary of shimmer lipsticks because they tend to make my think lips look dry and aged, but this formula is hydrating and comfortable. The color selection is great, too!
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Star Wars, so I had to pick up one of these! When I found them they were buy one gat one free, so I picked up two. I bought some nude shades and they're both very pretty. A bit more sparkly than I expected, but they look great. The color lasts a long time and they hold up pretty well when eating or drinking. They have a weird scent, but that's easily masked when you apply some chapstick first! Would definitely recommend!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been having a lot of fun playing around with all the bright colored lipsticks that are trendy right now. I seen this collection on twitter about a month ago and was disappointed to learn they had been discontinued. About a week or two ago I got super lucky and found 3 of the collection at Big Lots for $1 each! I purchased 3 of each. In case you couldn't already tell I'm a Star Wars geek (and proud). Shade 50 has been the funnest to play around with so far. I love how vivid the color is but, my only problem is they do not stay on very long (1 star off).
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As soon as I heard about this collection, I immediately bought the silver color as soon as it was available. I'd never used silver lip color before and I was expecting to it be way more "in your face" than it is. It's not very bold and I was a little disappointed at first but I've grown to really like it. It's something I can wear out on a regular day. If it was a very bold, bright silver I don't think I'd be able to wear it when it's not Halloween!
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, these lipsticks didn't do it for me. I have 5 of them because I'm a nerd and it's makeup and Star Wars, but the formula feels oily and they don't have any longevity. The colors are pretty and I wish I liked using them, I just don't like the way they feel on me.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dark purple shade 50 is great. I love the overall color once I've applied it. It applies creamy and moist. It leaves a pretty smooth finish. I found this color at Walmart for $6.94, which is a good bargain. I love the way it looks and would definitely recommend it to others.
Misha L.
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone know what kinda stores these will be released in and when? like would i be able to find them at an Ulta?
Alecia K.
Are these still available? If so where can I get them?
Jessica D.
Lamont , CA
Please help I been looking for this forever I honestly want all of them but I'm pretty sure I can afford them all but I least want two or three but I can't find them anywhere please please please tell me where I can find them in stores
tatiana w.
Where on earth can I find these in store?! I've been to at least 6 stores and I haven't found anything! I seriously want to get my hands on some of these before they go extinct.
Erika K.
San Diego, CA
Where can I find these? I have scoured every Target and Ulta within a 30 mile radius of my house and have not been able to get my hands on any. I would like to buy them in person, rather than online... help!