COVERGIRL So Lashy! blastPRO Mascara, Waterproof Extreme Black, 0.44 fl oz (Pack of 20) uploaded by Courtney K.

BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL So Lashy! blastPRO Mascara, Waterproof Extreme Black, 0.44 fl oz (Pack of 20)Women have all different lash types and struggle to find a mascara that works perfectly for their unique lashes. Now, there is a long-lasting mascara that works for... see more...

Courtney K.
Not sure how I really feel.. I'm torn! I have very thin, blonde, short lashes. This is with 2 coats.. Stays on great!!! But the way the wand is shaped I always gets some on my lids.. also my lashes kinda get spider leg clumpy, if ya know what I mean? Like I said stays on, even in water, some days are better than others with the clumping but I'll keep using it until I see something else I would like to try🤷🏼‍♀️
Vanessa N.
Meadows of Dan VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This cover girl so last blackest black mascara is an awesome mascara. I mean for real I use it and I look like iv got false lashes on . I love it . It stays on on an average of about eight hours before you start to notice that it does run a lil but hey you can go through your whole workday almost and it's still there. Its not my go to mascara but I still do have it in my collection so I've not thrown it out either. There is one out I like a bit better but hey that's for another review. Would I buy it agin probably if I hadn't found my go to ..!! It is a good mascara .