BY COVERGIRL #60 in Mascara

Bold sexy lashes for all lash types! Get the bold, dark, voluminous lashes you’ve dreamed of with COVERGIRL So Lashy! BlastPRO Mascara. Our 3-in-1 brush shapes, molds and builds lashes regardless of your lash type, while the specialized ball tip gets the corners and hard to reach lashes. It's the perfect mascara for any occasion. Also available in waterproof

• Anyone else get too much product on brush after a few uses?2 Answers
  • Is this mascara amazing or no? The wand is the selling point for ...1 Answers
  • Fantastic mascara definitely an amazing brush and lasts long gre...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lashae C.
Lashae C.
ROBERTA, GA
Review for: Extreme Black
I received this in the #Twinkle voxbox. I honestly expected to rate this higher than the highest. Covergirl has been winning major points with me lately (really love their plumpify mascara!). I really liked the brush for this mascara. It mimics a fine toothed masacara comb with a little ball on the end to help reach all the smaller, finer lashes in the corners of your eyes. I typically have naturally short and wispy lashes but this mascara makes them thicker and longer! I was impressed with the results and love that this included mascara wand allowed me to comb through all my lashes and reach all the little ones that typically can't get their fair share.So lashy by cover-girl is absolutely love it. ever since i got this product i have seen major improvement in my eyelashes.It strengthens the hair and i really does give it a fuller look,that pops and goes with any style or shadow thrown on it.I recommend this to any and everyone who is interested i makeup . i love how fast it dries.Also People who wear Glasses with long lashes should be familiar with this issue. If the mascara doesn't dry fast enough, you put your glasses back on, and every blink adds a nice black line inside your lenses. Not an issue with this! Heck, that right there may be reason enough to buy it. I like that it's not super expensive.
Andi B.
Andi B.
Casper, WY
Review for: Extreme Black
Okay, so I am picky about my mascaras like most women but I am sorry to say that this mascara fell short. I have very long lashes already so I look for volume, curling, formula and application with a fine toothed comb.

First, the applicator is so big! Too many bells and whistles. Very difficult to apply. Plus, a lot a product can get on the combs and little tiny droplets of mascara landed on my cheek.

Second, there is no volume at all and isn't great for being buildable. This formula may go on thicker at first but when it dries it really shrinks down. Makes it hard to gauge how much to put on. Plus, I do not like how long it takes to dry and when it does dry my lashes are stiff. I prefer them to still feel soft.

Also, the product weighed my lashes down so they were super straight. More so than any other mascara I have tried lately.

Sorry CoverGirl, but this is not a match for me. I do love your lash blast though!

Influenster sent this product to me complimentary for testing purposes. Thank you Influenster, it was nice to try this out.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Review for: Extreme Black
I have long-ish natural lashes. I'm not sure how they compare to others on thickness naturally. I want to note I do have eyeliner on which helped a lot with the volume issue as did a lot of fiddling with the mascara. That said getting LENGTH and color is super easy with this without being fiddly but if you do need volume you might need to fiddle and have a lot of practice with mascara to get the volume aspect. They should have called it So Lengthy instead. I think I prefer some of my other mascara options better for a simpler approach to volume, but if what you are looking for is length look no further! And I'm super glad to see the ball tip in the drugstore market! That ball tip is what is really giving you that length! To apply, do one swipe regularly and then turn the brush to the ball end and stroke it up the lashes. This is true for any mascara with a ball tip if you want to maximize the length the brush make possible. Thanks to @influenster for letting me try this free in exchange for honest review ❤️
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Review for: Extreme Black
I was surprised that I enjoyed this mascara! I received a full size tube in my #FlawlessVoxBox, which was awesome. I use Latisse, so my lashes are already long, but I love wearing mascara to make them thicker and darker. This mascara definitely thickens them! A bit too much, for my taste, but it's definitely a beautiful, dramatic look. The thing I like best is that, despite my oily skin and dry eyes that I tend to rub, this mascara has great staying power, and didn't flake off or end up under my eyes. I applied one coat of mascara, then curled my lashes, and they've looked great all day, 12+ hours later! I have a love/hate relationship with the brush. I find it difficult to really get into the lashes at the outer corner of my right eye, but with this brush I easily grabbed them, and they've never looked longer and more fluttery! However, the width of the brush is a lot, and the ball at the end is a lot, so I have to be really careful that I don't bump the skin of my eyelid or lower eye
Pink C.
Pink C.
Review for: Extreme Black
This mascara didn't really meet the expectations that I had for it. I had a few things that I didn't really like, the first problem I had with the mascara was how when I would apply it would develop come clumps in my lashes which is a problem for me. Another reason it didn't really meet the expectations was because the mascare would take a while to dry. Now the things I did like about the mascara was how pigmented it was, just a quick dab in the mascara and it would go a long way. Another thing I liked was how I didn't have to reapply during the day, it lasted all day for me! One thing I did really really love was that it made my lashes longer! Another thing I absolutely loved was how easy it would come off. I have purchased mascaras at time where I would struggle to take it off, it felt as if I had glued my lashes together! But overall this product was good!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Review for: Extreme Black
I just received this mascara in my VOX BOX! This was a free sample so all of my opinions are my own! That being said I am super picky about mascara I am a sucker for drugstore mascara's. My favorite one right now has been cover girl super sizer! So let's get down to it ladies this one looks like a mid evil torture device! So I was a little bit scared about that. The wind collects way too much product which is really hard to put on your lashes! The product itself takes a very long time to dry which is super annoying! I do have to say the one thing I really liked was a little ball at the end of the wind really help to get into all of the corners. Overall though I have to say that I'm not impressed and I personally would not buy this myself. I will definitely be sticking to the supersizer mascara that one is awesome! But I have to say I'm super excited that I got to try any mascara because let's face it ladies mascara is life!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Extreme Black
I received this mascara in my #flawlessvoxbox and was very very surprised that I liked it. I've been a mascara snob for a long time, refusing to use drugstore mascara after seeing a hyped up mascara cause my sisters lashes to fall out 10 years ago. The wand is quite genius, combining three different types of wand into one. It takes time to get used to, but I think the effort pays off. The formula is very black and thin, exactly what I want for a daytime mascara. However I don't like this particular mascara for my bottom lashes (but there are only 2 that I can say I do, so that's not unusual). My lashes looked naturally long and lush, not clumpy at all. I use a lash curler before my mascara since my lashes are so long and touch my glasses, so I can't comment on if the mascara curls my lashes well. I'll be using this mascara again today and will definitely recommend it to girlfriends. #flawlessvoxbox #contest @influenster
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Fremont, OH
Review for: Extreme Black
I received this product for free to test and review in my flawless voxbox. It's hard for me to find a mascara I love. My lashes aren't easily tamed. So, going into this I was a skeptic. I was also really nervous about the brush. It's truly unique. I've never seen anything like it. Application was a lot easier than I expected. The little ball on the end was an awesome tool to get those teenie tiny hard to reach first few lashes so it's name "lash finder" is absolutely fitting and appropriate...and the results... I'm IN love. My new go to mascara. It takes longer than usual to dry but the wait is worth it. It really does make your lashes so lashy. My wild lashes didn't stand a chance. It's not waterproof, and I would rather a waterproof mascara so, I'll be going to buy that to use. Also, it's easy enough to remove. For those that dont require a waterproof mascara...give this a try! I definitely recommend!!!!!!!
Ursula R.
Ursula R.
Review for: Extreme Black
First time trying the So Lashy mascara from CoverGirl and I would say it's definitely easy breezy and beautiful.

I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I think this product is somewhere didn't from all the other mascara I've tried before.

The wand has a distinct shape which I really like and found easy to use. I have straighter longer eyelashes and I found that this mascara did not clump and emphasized my lash length. I was sort of disappointed because I didn't feel like this mascara gave me a lot of volume. It did coat my lashes evenly and helped them stand out but to me they still lack the voluminous look I desire.

If you like mascara that doesn't clump, is easy to use and enhances your beautiful natural looking lashes then this is the product for you. If you desire full, falsie looking lashes then you might want to try something with a little more volume.

Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Review for: Extreme Black
I like this mascara it is something different for me. It did give my lashes length and volume! I had to play with the wand to get them to curl exactly how I wanted so I would recommend trying a couple of time to get the hang of it. I would recommend this product to try out because it does give me that longer lashes look!! I would recommend being careful when applying because a lot of product does come out so you can easily have to much when it isn't need it and that may be why some have clumps. ALSO, I must mention I love the ball at the end!!! At first I was like Idk but I love it!!! It help to get those smaller lashes and the lashes in my inner corner!! The brush overall was different and I think that's what helped to make a difference! I already love my results for the first time applying it! ❤️ Covergirl!!

*I received this product free from Influenster to review*
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Does it make your lashes clumpy?
Erika M.
Erika M.
How is this mascara with separating the lashes? Are there any clumps?
Gala P.
Gala P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this a good product.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
Is this worth the price? Pros and cons?
claire e.