BY COVERGIRL #82 in Mascara

Bold sexy lashes for all lash types! Get the bold, dark, voluminous lashes you’ve dreamed of with COVERGIRL So Lashy! BlastPRO Mascara. Our 3-in-1 brush shapes, molds and builds lashes regardless of your lash type, while the specialized ball tip gets the corners and hard to reach lashes. It's the perfect mascara for any occasion. Also available in waterproof

• Anyone else get too much product on brush after a few uses?2 Answers
  • Does this give your lashes volume and length?1 Answers
  • Is this mascara amazing or no? The wand is the selling point for ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer R.
Review for: Intense Black
I got this product free, in order to test it. I was so excited but it didn’t work on me. The color was amazing and I liked how the brush had a side to separate your lashes. The thing here, is that I started wearing it and everything was amazing, but the formula was affecting my eyes every time I wear it. At first I thought it was an allergy, but then I stopped using it and I was fine. I hope it works on someone else because it looks amazing.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
Review for: Black
I love this mascara. It’s waterproof and it makes my lashes so long I got it at Walmart a few weeks ago. It’s a good price for the value of it. I was a first time user and yes I would buy again. I would recommend too a friend. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Jasmine T.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Black
I love the applicator brush that comes with this mascara. I recently learned a new way to apply it, and this brush is PERFECT for getting the product on every lash, including the tiny ones in the corners. I must say, the brush is the best thing about it. The product seemed to take a long time to dry on the lash
Christin R.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush takes some getting used to, to be honest. But the mascara itself is great. Its a very rich black that makes my lashes look longer and fuller. Once I got used to the brush, the little ball on the end comes in really handy for the outer corners and lower lashes.
Brittany A.
Beloit, WI
Review for: Black
I am very picky about my mascara and this just fell short for me. It is hard to apply and gets everywhere. I bought this at CVS so obviously it was more expensive than other places. I will give this another try but as of now I would not buy this again.
Prisci C.
Review for: Black
I wanted to really love this, but it’s a no for me after giving it a shot for multiple weeks. The wand is terrible and it’s hard to get a clump-free application without putting too much work. My lashes look stuck together and not flattering at all.
Kayla D.
Phenix City, AL
Review for: Jet Black
This product was a so so for me. I find the mascara brush to be too thick and not super easy to use. I like i sleeker size brush to make it easier to hit those hard to reach lashes. I recommend for someone with thicker, full lashes.
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: Jet Black
I like this mascara for the tip of the brush, it’s great and getting my teeny tiny bottom lashes. I’m not really a big fan of these plastic brushes, so it’s not great on my lashes. But I loveeeee love love, the tip of the brush it’s soooo great for getting my inside top lashes and my outside top lashes, just to fill em in and give them the same appearance as the rest. As far as the price it’s about 9 bucks, more or less. I mean that’s what most mascaras are.
kandiss J.
Review for: Intense Black
This is pretty good. I like the color. Its not the darkest black and i like that. I wanted a mascara between black and brown and i feel like ive found it. It lasts all day and is goes on nice and creamy and full. I like the shape of the application brush too, it different than any of my others.
Bridget G.
Blenheim, SC
Review for: Jet Black, Black
This is my absolute favorite gift! I use this mascara and fell in love with it! Any girl would be lucky to have this in their make up bag! It’s not expensive and lasted for months! I’d definitely recommend
Melissa D.
Does it make your lashes clumpy?
Erika M.
How is this mascara with separating the lashes? Are there any clumps?
Gala P.
Little Rock, AR
Is this a good product.
Jennifer P.
Taneytown, MD
Is this worth the price? Pros and cons?
claire e.