COVERGIRL Smoothwear Conditioning Moisturecoat Clear uploaded by Taylor W.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cover Girl Conditioning Moisturecoat is designed specially for use with Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Lipcolor for lips.   Apply Conditioning Moisturecoat throughout the day for moisture and shine.  With Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear All-Day Lipcolor two step system, you can apply and glossify for lipcolor that lasts all day. ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com

• I've been looking for something to seal all the lip colors I wear!!...1 Answers
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Review for: Conditioning Moisturecoat 0.06 oz; 1.8 g
This was the WORST!!! First application the tip started to break off and crumble. Took the broken off and kept going. The product was so greasy and oily looking. It took my lip color off and made it come off quicker than it normally would. Not sure what their goal was, but this product is awful!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this stuff! I have one in my purse, my nightstand, my car, my coffee table drawer, at work, and I usually have one in my pocket! Feels great on and makes your lipstick look so fresh!
teeshia j.
teeshia j.
I use the long lasting lip colors and on top of just about every long lasting color I use I put this on top to keep my lips from drying out. But certain long lasting colors I use, this also makes them come off faster and I'm not keen on that but with the ones I use frequently with this I like it a lot.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Clarks Hill , SC
I have to say in general like this even though it cause my favorite long lasting color to come off faster and it doesn't last as long as I would like. It does feel nice and makes my lips look nice while it last.
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
This product does keep my lips moist but it leaves a weird feeling. It is not greasy, but it is also not sticky, which is always good, however there is just a weird consistency to me.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this product! It had completely healed my dry lips and looks so gorgeous over their color stay lip stick. It's my new favorite lip moisturizer!!
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
Ever get those long wearing lipsticks with the shiny gloss for a topcoat? This is that gloss. It gives a great wet look to any color and has a pleasant scent to it as well. Not sticky and not greasy either. I only wish that it would last longer.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Cheyenne , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It's great if you don't want to have to bring both chap stick and lip gloss. But you want to use both!!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this ! So soft on your lips you can use it over a lip stick for a nice shine !
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
manvel
Long lasting and really moisturizes you lips. you can use it over a lipstick for some shine.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Midway, UT
I've been looking for something to seal all the lip colors I wear!! Does this have the same idea as lipsense?? Does it last all day?