COVERGIRL Smoothers SPF15 Foundation - 1.35 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers SPF15 Foundation - 1.35 fl oz!
Ashtabula
This product   works well an matches my skin tone  but I break out in pimples when I use it. Overall   for most people they will love it.
the product was amazing so moisturizing . 10/10 recommend i mean how can you not pick this up at your store , this is part of my every day makeup routine wow . love it go pick yours up today .
Anything with spf I like to consider a point so when I try this I knew it was the one, to look for, it gives to medium coverage but it’s so smooth on the skin, I really do recommend this product.
Lockport, NY
Haven’t used enough of this product to really get a feel for it but so far so good. I don’t like to wear a crap ton of make up everyday so in some days this is a nice light product to use!
Love love love covergirl smoothers you can go as light or more coverage as you desire. And though sweating and water it will still be there till you take it off
Valley center , CA
Está la ocupo como crema del diario o más bien cuando no quiero maquillaje es más bien una crema no tiene nada de cobertura pero me gusta como se siente mi piel
Super light coverage, absorbs fast and doesn’t clump or feel sticky on the skin. I like this for casual days or running errands just for some minor coverage
Sissonville
Love to use this in the summer. Very light weight. Perfect to use when you have a tan and have to go somewhere and needed something one ur face. Its perfect.
Archie, MO
I love love love this stuff for just a light summer coverage foundation that has some SPF in it. I use it as a tinted moisturizer & it works fantastic.
Indianapolis
I love this product to just smooth out the skin tone without heavy foundation! Just a dab of this cream goes a long way and it is so light on the skin!

Looking for your answer?