COVERGIRL Smoothers SPF15 Foundation - 1.35 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers SPF15 Foundation - 1.35 fl oz!
Beaverton, OR
I always use this product in the summer when I want less coverage because usually my skin is more tan. It is great for the price! I also love that is protecting my skin in the sun!
This product was not my favorite to use. I did like the easy packaging and tube that it came in. The product it’s self was just okay. It had good coverage, but the color range wasn’t right for me. I wouldn’t purchase this again unfortunately.
This product is ok I don't currently use foundation on my face but as a teenager it worked good .. Very easy to apply and I wouldn't use as much for.it makes your face oily
Love this product! Although I do wish it would come in more shades. I’m a very pale person and would love lighter shades! It’s relatively long lasting. But it does come off throughout the day. Overall, I would buy it again!
Muskegon, MI
I like that this BB cream goes on evenly and is light weight. It also has sunscreen so I use it a lot in the summer. It doesn’t make my skin tone appear more even tho.
Porum, OK
I have used this to help cover blemishes because I don't want to use a lot of liquid on my face. Pro is it is pretty good at covering problematic pores on the face.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Purchased at: Rite Aid
A good price and good coverage considering it’s more like a tinted moisturizer. I don’t feel like I’m wearing a layer of paint and I feel that my skin is protected.
Tyler
This works really well as a primer, although I don’t feel that it gives much moister to my skin!  I would recommend this BB for someone who finds it difficult to find a good primer.
The color is flawless ! Easily Blendable and protects you from the sun fairly well. I have freckles that I am not fond of and the makeup did a good job of covering up most of them.
Carrollton
I have always love cover girl.. the only make up that matches my skin tone and cover nicely.. has alot to pick form and I wish they go just  little lighter  for me

Looking for your answer?