COVERGIRL Smoothers SPF15 Foundation - 1.35 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers SPF15 Foundation - 1.35 fl oz!
Sydney
This product was ok. It didn’t really feel ok on my skin. Idk weather it was because I don’t use make up much or I didn’t apply it properly.
This was not the best product but if I was in a squeeze I would definitely wear again as it is more common to find and I’s ok product
perth
Could never find a perfect skin tone match but overall was nice on the skin lasted in the heat well. Wish it was less oily on face.
Bom de mas até de mas kkkkk amo não vivo sem uso todo dia toda tempo, também como não amar?? Produto perfeito qualidade muito boa
albury
Beautiful on , nice and breathable , it’s not too heavy and I’m only a light shade , and it doesn’t darken thought out the day
Guadalajara
Es muy lindo, me gusta mucho y se los recomiendo demaciado la verdad se ve que es un exelente producto y facil de manejar
Whitby, ON
Provides the perfect amount of coverage! Provides you with SPF protection and helps you with your natural flawless self!
Kingston
The product is nice and lightweight. I could wear it throughout the day without getting too oily  or greasy.
Charlottetown
Great foundation love that it protects my skin from harmful sun rays! Packing is simple! Make it smell better!
Definitely very lightweight for those who would prefer that over heavy makeup. Super easy to apply. Good price.

Looking for your answer?