BeautyFaceFace MakeupCOVERGIRL
Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer

CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer

Sheer radiance! Lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 meets sheer color. Helps even out skin tone and hydrate skin while the sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection from everyday sun exposure. The Gel Complex formula glides on for a barely-there coverage...

whhich moisturizer is good for dry and patchy acne scar ?
Start your review of CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer!
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer, Fair To Light 805, 1.35-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
I have been using Covergirl smoothers with spf and moisturizer. I love, love ,love this product. The formula covers well without being overwhelming and love that there is a moisturizer that leaves my skin look refreshed.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
I love this tinted moisturizer from the drugstore. It's another great one. It's one of the first ones I've tried. The coverage is light in my opinion but looks so healthy and beautiful on the skin. I just wish the SPF in it would be a bit higher, but other than that it's a lovely tinted moisturizer.
Amber R.
Fleetwood, PA
Good brand... I just feel like it makes my face a bit slimy. The coverage is average but my skin is so sensitive it makes me break out.
Jessica H.
The fair color works great on my skin and this is night because it is light and has SPF with light coverage. I put a transparent finishing powder on top to reduce shine.
brandi B.
usa
This is my go to tinted moisturizer if I'm headed to the lake or beach. It evens out my skin tone enough to not wear makeup and has SPF so I dont have to worry about using sunscreen on my face.
Tania  M.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this product for a few years now (since the time it was called tinted moisturizer and not BB cream). Seems like the formula didn't change much when they switched it to a BB cream. I used to buy it in my local supermarket or big box store, but it's gotten harder and harder to find, especially since I switch often between the superlight shade and this one. But I just can't give this stuff up. I hate heavy foundation and don't need a ton of coverage, and this product blends right into my skin without any trouble. It provides just enough coverage to even out my skin without caking on or looking fake. I can just apply it with my hands like moisturizer, which saves a lot of time in the morning. It feels like nothing on my face, and comes off clean at the end of the day without a bit of trouble. Definitely recommend.
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer I find this the perfect on the go tinted moisturizer. I believe it would be good for all skin types. It is perfect for going out in the day when you don't want to where full make up. It applies easily and washes off well. I will continue to buy and use it.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is an ok tinted moisturizer. I don’t think it is very hydrating. The color wasn’t a great match for me and made me feel kinda pale.
Gabrielle W.
Barberton, OH
This is great if you’re looking for something that feels hydrating but has light coverage. I think it would be fantastic if you’re looking for something light to just slap on your face real quick before going out! I really enjoy the natural dewy look it gives!
Brandie N.
Vine Grove, KY
I like the smoothness of the cream on my face.. plus it gives my face a tint of color when I don't want foundation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...