BY COVERGIRL #84 in Powder Foundation

Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this conditioning pressed powder formula with chamomile creates a perfectly finished look that lasts. Special, light-reflecting ingredients help minimize the appearance of imperfections for a beautiful, smooth complexion.

Buy on Amazon
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
My mom loves this powder it is the only one she uses. This product smells good and last a a night out. It is smells really good and is easy to apply.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mount croghan
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
Y'all this product is absolutely amazing my skin tone on this product is a medium nude it is easy to apply and use it is a pressed powder the pros of this product is it has a lot of pigment in it it brings out the color of your skin and the cons of it is if you put to much on it looks like clogs of mud on your face so try to stick with a little as possible once again great product please check this product out as well as the cover girl liquid foundation as well
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
I have been using this for over 10 years. I love how matte it makes my regularly oily face look. It is the perfect price and I have no problem reapplying over and over as it is so inexpensive. The color seemlessly blends in and is a great consistency. Must have for oily skin!
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Morgan City, LA
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
CG Smoothers Pressed Powder Foundation tones down any shine that I may have. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. It has a matte finish which is perfect for me. It helps cover my combination skin. My grandmother recommended to me and I recommended to my daughter.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
I really like this product especially for touchups. It matches so closely to the color of my skin and makes me look all refreshed
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
This is a good pressed powder by CoverGirl . It goes on so smoothly and evens out very nice
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
I like the way this powder looks over top of my foundation. I think that it could cover the brush a little better to apply more product, but it does give me a matte look when I need it. This product is very easy to apply. I would recommend this product to others.
Donna W.
Donna W.
Cumbria
Review for: Translucent Honey (720), Other
Nice satin feel to this powder, applies well. Nice even coverage. Light/medium coverage I would say personally. Lasts well, needs reapplied in places prone to oil only.
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
Brantford
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
I buy this product for my oldest daughter she has tryed others but this product she swears by and has also gotten her best friend to only buy the same.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto, Ontario
Review for: Translucent Honey (720)
Good powder st a drug store price. I do have to reapply during the day, but that is to be expected.