3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Fragrance free Won't clog pores Dermatologically tested see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
I bought this in the lightests shade 710, and it's a shade too light for me, I should've got 720, so I will be exchanging it. This foundation is very sheer coverage, you need to build it up. I wouldn't say it's hydrating because it dries very matte and stuck to my dry patches which I hated. I didn't like they foundation which sucks because I wanted too, I love Covergirl! I wouldn't recommend this, get the 3 in 1 instead.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Corry, PA
I bought this it was ok when they say sheer they mean it. It dried more matte and kind of patchy I made sure to blend good too.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I totally agree with Holly M. It is way too sheer. I have bad skin, and this makeup did not work for me at all. Not saying it wouldn't work for those that have perfect to almost perfect skin. CoverGirl has good products.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Marion, IN
I like the others experienced the matte finish and the clinging to my dry patches. I tend to have more of dry skin opposed to oily skin so this product was not a great match for me.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
I used to love this foundation because it actually comes in pale shades that are pale enough for the likes of me. That being said, it is light coverage and it takes a bit to build. It is medium-hydrating, nothing special but it doesn't dry you out.