!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Smoothers Lipliner

Cover Girl Smoothers Lipliner Grape Soda #620

Is this a good product for fair skin tones?
How's the pigmentation on this ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers Lipliner!
How would you rate this product?
Bella D.
Glides on like a dream! Perfect for any neutral shade of lipstick and even then you can pretty much use any color atop. I definitely will purchase this again and in other shades as well!
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
I love lining my lips and filling it in with this lip liner. Such a pretty shade of pink. It does transfer easy though. I still love it. It's also very affordable.
kathy R.
houston
Not only lip liners colors are cute but they make your lips fuller.i really do recommend they will make your lips so much better.
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
Good lip liner, Enjoyed it. This product is a good product. I highly recommend it to everybody. The price is just right and I will continue to purchase it. The amount that comes in it is just the right amount.
Leigh G.
Ocala, FL
Super pigmented, lovely color choices, pretty dang moisturizing, and definitely all priced well too!
Shimmer S.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I am not a fan of they types of pencils in lip liners. I felt the tip always breaks and it’s harder to apply then a regular pencil. Pretty color.
Rachel😴 A.
Oxford
I don't usually use lip liners just because I feel like I look weird in them. My friend first used this on me and I was in love with how it looked
Hannah S.
Inexpensive product that works well. I prefer it over any other liner I've tried. Goes on smooth and does it's job.
May  V.
I literally love this it lines my lips well makes them look more fuller I totally recommend
Maya J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip liner. It really helps my lips stand out more. Especially on nights I dress up.