BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cover Girl Smoothers Lipliner Grape Soda #620

Callie G.
Denver, NC
COVERGIRL lipliners are extremely affordable, but they aren't that's great. I was very disappointed in how easily it spread when eating/ being touched. Didnt stay in place and wasn't gone within about an hour of applying it. Not up to my standards.
Casey G.
This is my favorite color in lipliner Cover Girl has and I can't ever find it in store!! Pixie Pink my favorite color from Cover Girl lipliner!!! I reapply this lipliner twice a day but for the price of it I don't mind considering other products or way more and still have to reapply a couple of times a day!!!
Nicole W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This was a nice lipliner. I felt as though the color didn't really suit my skin tone but it looked great on my friend. It goes on smoothly but doesn't last long and it feels a bit heavy on your lips. But overall i was pretty good
Dianna Q.
South Ozone Park, NY
I love lining my lips and filling it in with this lip liner. Such a pretty shade of pink. It does transfer easy though. I still love it. It's also very affordable.
Bella D.
Glides on like a dream! Perfect for any neutral shade of lipstick and even then you can pretty much use any color atop. I definitely will purchase this again and in other shades as well!
Kishay D.
Manitowoc
LOVVEEE THIS LIP LINER GOES ON SMOOTH AND I ONLY HAVE TO REAPPLY ONCE WHEN I WANNA SPRUCE IT UP A LITTLE. I apply this with my favorite lipstick from bh cosmetics.
Lisa M.
Rock Spring, GA
This went on really smooth. Great color and doesn't feather like some other brands. I've also had my lips break out from some liners but not with this one!
Marianne Z.
I really love this color, but the lip liner doesn't seem to stay as my day goes on. It goes on smooth, which is a definite plus, but I would not buy again.
Rachel😴 A.
Oxford
I don't usually use lip liners just because I feel like I look weird in them. My friend first used this on me and I was in love with how it looked
Shimmer S.
I am not a fan of they types of pencils in lip liners. I felt the tip always breaks and it’s harder to apply then a regular pencil. Pretty color.
Layla O.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Is this a good product for fair skin tones?
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
How's the pigmentation on this ?