COVERGIRL Smoothers LipColor uploaded by Kortney J.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Cover Girl Lipsticks - Smooth and silky lip color in an array of colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Perfect for the new Pantone color of the year! And it is super moisturizing and comfortable to wear. The only downside is it is not very long lasting and you have to reapply quite a bit during the day." in 8 reviews
Jaela R.
Cooper, TX
  I love cover girls smoothers lip color berry sherbet it is absolutely my favorite my second favorite is Berry blush  I recommend this to all my girl friends and family!!! This product has a shimmery finish and I love that it is!!  I definitely will be going back for some more  COVERGIRL Smoothers LipColor
Brooklyn S.
Princeville, Illinois
Another consistent make up brand I always have. Cover girl is one of my absolute favorite brands that I use though I currently am lookin to expand my horizons. So far everything I've gotten from this brand I've liked, the lipsticks are lovely, the eyeshadow stays and the face products are fantastic.
Violet F.
Columbus
This product is great. I love it. It's definitely worth the buy. I've used this several times and would definitely buy again. The packaging is great which is a bonus. It met my expectations, it lasted about 6 hours and would recommend to others.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love this lip color, it's long lasting on me and such a pretty color on as well. Cover girl is such a great brand as well. This is highly recommended by a beauty lover like me.
Tomi D.
I love the shade of this lip smoother. It gives me a natural pop of color without being too flashy like wearing lipstick sometimes can be. It seemed to rub off rather easy though so I had to reapply like any regular formula chapstick would.
maria h.
Peru, IN
I love this. I love the way it looks on me. I love how easy it is to use. So check it out, you will love it too. They have so many pretty and wonderful colors to choose from.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Not great but good. Easy to apply and feels nice on your lips. It just doesn't seem to wear very well. I was forever reapplying. Price is reasonable! I would still recommend.
Brittney H.
Cypress, CA
This is the most beautiful lip color i have owned. Goes on nice and smooth. Its light and it moisturizes. Its a must have product to have!
Ashley C.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this! Super conditioning and hydrating! It's completely affordable and totally worth the money! I love to put this under my lipstick or lipgloss! Met my expectations! I totally recommend this product!
Alese W.
St. Louis
This honey drop lip color is the bomb. It's smooth while it goes on your lips and will last you through the day. The packing isn't anything special but the product speaks for itself. I buy this every time I run out. It's amazing
Prisilla G.
Is this highly pigmented?
Monkie V.
Coos Bay, OR
Is it long lasting? Do you have to prep alot to get your money's worth?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Is it long lasting color
Maryam S.
Lowell, MA
Does this really work? Is it like a nice color and does it really smoothen the lips?
maria m.