COVERGIRL Smoothers LipColor uploaded by Kortney J.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Me interesa este lipcolor alguien lo a utilizado ... Be the first to answer!
  • Is it long lasting? Do you have to prep alot to get your money's ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? Is it like a nice color and does it reall...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tricia K.
Not the best long wear I have ever had, but it looks nice enough. Blots away a lot of the product though, even with a light hand. Natural enough looking for me, but I have very berry lips as it is. Worth the price tag though! A nice color for all types.
Jaela R.
Cooper, TX
  I love cover girls smoothers lip color berry sherbet it is absolutely my favorite my second favorite is Berry blush  I recommend this to all my girl friends and family!!! This product has a shimmery finish and I love that it is!!  I definitely will be going back for some more  COVERGIRL Smoothers LipColor
Brooklyn S.
Princeville, Illinois
Another consistent make up brand I always have. Cover girl is one of my absolute favorite brands that I use though I currently am lookin to expand my horizons. So far everything I've gotten from this brand I've liked, the lipsticks are lovely, the eyeshadow stays and the face products are fantastic.
Brandi T.
Humble, TX
I'm chap stick kind of girl when it comes to everyday wear, but these lipsticks are quite moisturizing and last far longer than you'd think they would...at least a few/couple hours before reapplying. They're inexpensive and affordable, yet seem to be up there with the higher end/pricier brands that offer similar products as this one. Highly recommend if you're working with a budget!!
Violet F.
Columbus
This product is great. I love it. It's definitely worth the buy. I've used this several times and would definitely buy again. The packaging is great which is a bonus. It met my expectations, it lasted about 6 hours and would recommend to others.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
I love this lip color, it's long lasting on me and such a pretty color on as well. Cover girl is such a great brand as well. This is highly recommended by a beauty lover like me.
Kayla B.
Jasonville, IN
I love the feel of this lipstick! My only problem is, I tend to use liquid lipsticks so I do not have to reapply as frequently and forget that I have this in my collection. It's beautiful though and I'll have to drag it out and use it again, even if I have to reapply more frequently
Tomi D.
I love the shade of this lip smoother. It gives me a natural pop of color without being too flashy like wearing lipstick sometimes can be. It seemed to rub off rather easy though so I had to reapply like any regular formula chapstick would.
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Not great but good. Easy to apply and feels nice on your lips. It just doesn't seem to wear very well. I was forever reapplying. Price is reasonable! I would still recommend.
maria h.
Peru, IN
I love this. I love the way it looks on me. I love how easy it is to use. So check it out, you will love it too. They have so many pretty and wonderful colors to choose from.
Prisilla G.
Is this highly pigmented?
Monkie V.
Coos Bay, OR
Is it long lasting? Do you have to prep alot to get your money's worth?
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Is it long lasting color
Maryam S.
Lowell, MA
Does this really work? Is it like a nice color and does it really smoothen the lips?
maria m.