BY COVERGIRL

10 skin friendly benefits in multi-tasking step10 skin friendly benefits in multi-tasking stepCover, enhance and protect your skinLightweightWater resistant (80 minutes) see more...

LAURELLE V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using covergirls bb cream for years now and with all of the brands ive tried, i still go back to covergirl. It just feels super lightweight and I love how it feels on my skin. It’s medium coverage which is perfect for an everyday makeup look!
Lacreacia S.
I only recently received this but in a darker shade.  It feels very light and I'm not sure if the coverage would work for everyone.
Robin S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is not too bad. It looks great on but doesn’t last all day. I could build it up to almost a medium coverage
Beth J.
Okmulgee, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Did not work great with my oily skin. Slid right off throughout the day. It is very light weight
Andrea E.
Topeka
Purchased at: Target
First BB cream I ever used. I have oily skin and it covers well without any extra build up. Feels like my skin can still breath.
Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
Emily M.
Muncy
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Covergirl BB cream in fair. It was long lasting, water resistant, a great deal, buildable with a foundation, and protects against UV rays.
gabi g.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this bb cream I use this every day for my make up I would highly recommend this product if I were you I love it