BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheryl F.
Birmingham, AL
I like this eyeliner. It goes on pretty good. It is probably just me, but I am not good with putting on eyeliner so, it does not seem like it is going on smooth to me. It does last a pretty long time though and I like the color. I may buy again. COVERGIRL Smoothers Eyeliner
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Really nice and effective eyeliner. Would definitely purchase this again it is affordable and works best for those who rather have a pencil eyeliner then a liquid one.
Shannon P.
The color goes on really smooth and is very dark. Application is very nice until you need to sharpen it. Sharpening is nearly impossible. I ended up throwing it away as I could not get it to sharpen. It's nice but not long lasting.
Stephanie D.
Beaumont, CA
This was my basic go to pencil eyeliner in high school. Fairly priced, definitely worth it’s money. Packaging was basic. I used it for close to five years. Easy to apply, Unless it was really cold. For someone just starting out I would recommend this product
Madi M.
It is a pretty good eyeliner considering it is a drug store brand. I use this every day and it typically will last me all day depending on how active I am that day. It applies easily and has good pigment.
Melissa W.
New Matamoras, OH
It's a hit or miss product in my opinion. When I use these eyeliners I get watery, irritated eyes and I'm constantly needing to check for touch ups and sometimes they can be a non-uniform application with cakey pieces crumbling. I've bought several colors with the idea that pigment might make a change in the formula and that does seem to be partially true.
Megan S.
I like this. I have only bought it twice. It is not one that I have to continue to use. I use a dark brown or black color because my eyes are such a dark brown. It does apply on smoothly and is easy to use. Personally, I use eyeliner so much and I am a little bit of a "tightwad" that I would rather buy the inexpensive eyeliners because I do buy more often than any other piece of makeup I use.
Tesla C.
Eyeliner is my go to girl! She brings the look together and liked the Covergirl Smoothers Eyeliner. I have brown eyes so a nice black always makes them pop. Since I use eyeliner a lot I need something that will last and that's exactly what this product did.
Madi G.
Muncie, IN
I always go for covergirl eyeliner because of price, but honestly it works just as well as expensive name brands. I have blue eyes and often choose the expresso shade. It makes my eyes look big and wide and I use it daily. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Tonya N.
Douglasville , GA
This product goes on great! I like how it's so easy to apply. Great price for what you get. This product works great. No improvements needed. I used it everyday. I would definitely purchase again. I would also recommend this product.
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Does this glide on without tugging?
Becky P.
Rover, AR
Does it come in other colors?
Sidney C.
Atwater
Is this good for smudging and does it stay once you do smudge it out??
Mary C.
How long does this eyeliner last?
Diana L.
Grafton, ND
Does this eyeliner last long ?