BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Smoothers Eyeliner
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on all day, and I don't have to reapply. I used the black color mostly, but the brown is also great!" in 57 reviews
Ashtyn J.
I wasn’t entirely impressed. It’s an okay eyeliner but I had to warm it up several times because it wouldn’t deposit pigment. Just kinda not really impressed. If you like the brand it’s decent.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Really nice and effective eyeliner. Would definitely purchase this again it is affordable and works best for those who rather have a pencil eyeliner then a liquid one.
Shannon P.
The color goes on really smooth and is very dark. Application is very nice until you need to sharpen it. Sharpening is nearly impossible. I ended up throwing it away as I could not get it to sharpen. It's nice but not long lasting.
Madi M.
It is a pretty good eyeliner considering it is a drug store brand. I use this every day and it typically will last me all day depending on how active I am that day. It applies easily and has good pigment.
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
I really like this my liner it's inexpensive it goes home real smooth and I can make it into a smokey eye if I want to or nice line. I have no complaints and I would buy it again.
Melissa W.
New Matamoras, OH
It's a hit or miss product in my opinion. When I use these eyeliners I get watery, irritated eyes and I'm constantly needing to check for touch ups and sometimes they can be a non-uniform application with cakey pieces crumbling. I've bought several colors with the idea that pigment might make a change in the formula and that does seem to be partially true.
Megan S.
I like this. I have only bought it twice. It is not one that I have to continue to use. I use a dark brown or black color because my eyes are such a dark brown. It does apply on smoothly and is easy to use. Personally, I use eyeliner so much and I am a little bit of a "tightwad" that I would rather buy the inexpensive eyeliners because I do buy more often than any other piece of makeup I use.
Tesla C.
Eyeliner is my go to girl! She brings the look together and liked the Covergirl Smoothers Eyeliner. I have brown eyes so a nice black always makes them pop. Since I use eyeliner a lot I need something that will last and that's exactly what this product did.
Sabontu A.
Applies on smoothly with out any problems. I use this product most of the time when I go out and you could get it at Walmart, target almost any store near by your home I guess and I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use, the price is decent and I dont have any problem with smudging or having to reapply this at all through the day. Goes on easy and quickly and I love how you dont have to sharpen it, its a twist cap. I will continue to buy this unless the quality changes or the price jumps up
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Does this glide on without tugging?
Becky P.
Rover, AR
Does it come in other colors?
Sidney C.
Atwater
Is this good for smudging and does it stay once you do smudge it out??
Mary C.
How long does this eyeliner last?
Diana L.
Grafton, ND
Does this eyeliner last long ?

back