BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lori S.
Ventura, CA
I bought this eyeliner for myself to try something different. I really liked the color and have received many compliments. When I had lunch with my daughter she also compliment me on the color and asked me what I was using. When I mentioned it was Covergirl she said she had saw an ad and had been wanting to try it. I let her use mine and she ended up keeping it. She too has received compliments on the color and her best friend has bought some as well based on my daughter’s recommendation. Everyone I have talked to about this product loves it. It is something you should definitely try.
Shelly M.
Greensburg, PA
I stumbled apon this eyeliner at Walmart when they were out of the kind that I was using so I tried this one . Boy was I glad that happened because I just love how smooth that this eyeliner goes on my eyes . The color is perfect for my brown eyes . I love that fact that you never have to sharpen it . I got my daughter to switch to it also . I tell all my friends how great this eyeliner works for me .
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
I use to love covergirl smoothers eyeliner but i became disappointed with them after i tried the liquid eyeliner i feel the formula smudges and wears off easily and its nearly impossible to get a nice winged eye look..but covergirl liquid eyeliner is a wonderful product..if your just going for a basic simple line on your eyelid than this liner will work for you
Ashley D.
Benton, AR
This eyeliner goes on very smooth, does not clump or smudge. The liner is easy to put on as light or as heavy as you want, allows you to draw it to a point at the end if you like, will not break off and all you have to do is turn the bottom in order to increase the liner without having to use a shaper or deal with a pencil.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! When I found this product I was so happy. The eyeliner comes in a great package and easy turn dial to move up the pencil. It goes on so smoothly and never have a problem with it. I buy this product over and over again and tell everyone I know about my love for this product.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
I love all of cover girls products especially their eyeliners. The brand is a little pricey but not too bad compared to other brands . The packaging is very sleek as well the the eyeliner tube. My eyes are green and this eyeliner mAkes my eye color pop. I would definitely purchase again m!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but wish it would last longer. It is really pricey and doesn't seem to worth it. I've used other products and this one just doesn't do as well. I would only recommend since everyone has their own opinion and someone might like this product even if I don't.
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Smoothers is a great standard for black liner. It's easily smudgeable and stays on throughout the day. I like its consistency and pigment. It easily mixes with eyeshadows to create the perfect smokey look for day or night. Highly recommended as an affordable option.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the creamy texture of this eyeliner and the way that it goes on smoothly without tugging at the delicate area around my eyes. I buy my Covergirl products at CVS and WalMart. I'm a repeat user of Covergirl products and recommend them for their quality and value.
Gina R.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is a great product but sometimes gets annoying to use. It is long lasting and only smudges sometimes after a long day. It isn't too pricey and there's some room for improvement but there is definitely potential in this product. I will buy another color next time.
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Does this glide on without tugging?
Becky P.
Rover, AR
Does it come in other colors?
Karolina A.
Hyannis, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the staying power of this eyeliner? I have rather oily lids and see transfer throughout the day.
Mary C.
How long does this eyeliner last?
Krystle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a smooth formula?