COVERGIRL Smoothers Eyeliner

Glides on smoothly to define natural eye shape without pulling or tugging.Stays put for hours!

COVERGIRL Smoothers Eyeliner ? Im absolutely rubbish at doing eyeliner wings. Has any one got any tips?
Can this be used in the waterline?
What’s a good eyeliner for the tight line that won’t transfer, won’t contribute to raccoon eyes & won’t make my seemingly sensitive eyes look bloodshot as heck?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this eyeliner. It stays on all day, and I don't have to reapply. I used the black color mostly, but the brown is also great!in reviews
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
COVERGIRL Outlast Smoothwear All Day Eyeliner For Eye Makeup. These are great eye liners for those of use liquid challenged. It’s very affordable around 5 dollars. I buy these about 4 times a year. I would like to see a small point shape with it. I love this product and I recommend this to everyone especially if you prefer a pencil eyeliner.
Suffolk, VA
This is an amazing product. I use Covergirl smoothrs eyeliner exclusively and love the Midnight rose. It glides on smoothly and stays on without smudging. All day way with minimum fuss. GREAT product COVERGIRL.
Ore City
Great it's was very easy to apply and very smooth application my favorite gggfugugctivyftfjctfufkgugufrrdydyfyfyfyfyxyxychcyctcycycycycycycycyfyfyf
Orlando, FL
I'm not sure if it was this one but if it was I was happy with it.. So far so good...
Winder, GA
COVERGIRL Smoothers Eyeliner uploaded by Linda M.
I love this eyeliner for every day use. It glides on effortlessly and seems to work even better than a lot of high end liners that I have tried. I have green eyes and the ultra black pigment this liner has, makes my eyes POP! It’s great in the waterline and tight line. I didn’t have any problems with my water line throughout the day. I use this liner every single day.
Charlotte, NC
Super smooth! Glided on easily which is key for me. It also blends nicely (if you screw up) but also sets fairly quickly!
Brunswick, OH
Perfect natural shade of brown. Gives eye definition without looking too made up. It lasts a few hours on top lid before reapplication is needed.
Iola, KS
This liner really makes your eyes pop. My eyes always look tried without eye liner and this liner really helps to make my eyes look brighter. I recommend this liner if you want to have an elegant look.
Mount Olive, IL
I've never had eyeliner go on so smooth and even before. It also lasted all day and night no touch up needed.
Dickson, TN
Love the color, the price and that I can find it in most stores. It is easy to apply and cleans off easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
newton le willows
il y a un an
Stephanie W. il y a un an
Use tape! 1) Apply a 1.5-2 inch strip of scotch tape onto the back of your hand. This removes some of the adhesive, making it less sticky. 2) Apply the scotch tape in the outer corner of your eye at an upwards angle. To find the correct angle of your wing, follow the curvature of your lower lash line. Imaging using a pencil to trace your lower lash line. When you get to the outer edge of the lower lash line, continue drawing this imaginary line past the outer corner of the eye. This will create an upwards angle. 3) When applying the tape, leave a small 1cm gap between the outer corner of the eye and the tape. This creates a small space between the tape and eye. 3) Apply the liner of your choice, like a gel or liquid eyeliner, across your upper lash line. Keep the line very thin. When you get to the outer corner, continue the line until you reach the tape. 4) Draw a line along the tape, stopping where you want the tip of the wing to stop. I recommend keeping the tip of the wing parallel to the crease. 5) Create a wing by drawing an angular line from the tip of the wing to the lash line. 6) Connect the wing and the lower lash line by extending the liner below the outer corner of the eye, following the lower lash line. * Because it is very hard to explain this process in words, search YouTube for an instructional video.