COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick

Whether you need to conceal a little or a lot, this conditioning under-eye concealer makeup with AquaCurrent Science and botanicals like ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile will help your skin look smooth. The hypoallergenic makeup formula glides on easily to help cover dark circles and other imperfections.

How does this work on oily and dry skin ? My skins so mixed it had issues worth foundations
Is this good for people who are starting to wear makeup?
Hey guys, what is the best affordable concealer for dramatic looks? I have tried COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer, e.l.f. 16Hr Camo Concealer, and Elf Cosmetics HD Lifting Concealer; Either they don't have my shade (I have a pinky, cooler complexion) or they end up looking extremely cakey after blending. What do you suggest???
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick!
Product Highlights
i've had this concealer for a while. it never fails to cover my dark circles and brighten my under eye. i really like! it's smooth and comfortable, but don't forget to set it or it will crease. in reviews
...foundation. i put it on over my foundation and then follow up with the loose powder to set my make up. the shade is a little lighter than my foundation so you get the fact that you want. the product is very affordable and available in a lot of stores. there is a variety of shades which is great for all the women’s skin tones out there.in reviews
Melissa G.
COVERGIRL  Smoothers Concealer Stick uploaded by Melissa G.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick
After trying multiple expensive brand under eye concealers I decided to give this a try. I was very surprised and happy with the results. It goes on smoothly and is not drying. It does not get into the creases of my under eyes and it lasts all day long. And on top of that, the price is excellent! Highly recommended. I bought it in shade medium and it is perfect:)
Michelle T.
COVERGIRL  Smoothers Concealer Stick uploaded by Michelle T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick
I love the creamy texture, it goes on smoothly. I have very dark circles, and the coverage is good. I wish there were more shades to pick from.
Hannah S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
COVERGIRL  Smoothers Concealer Stick uploaded by Hannah S.
Pretty good little concealer! I usually don’t use concealer, but sometimes I get pretty bad dark spots so I need a bit of help. The COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick really helps hide them and it’s really blend-able to your foundation. The way it’s packaged is super convenient for touching up anything as well. Great price!! COVERGIRL
Amanda M.
Twinsburg, OH
I have tried many drugstore and high end concealers and still continue to come back to this basic makeup staple. I primarily utilize it for dark circles, but it is quite versatile and covers red blemishes well. It blends well, fingertip or brush and matches my winter skin color quite well. In the summer I will use this as a base to conceal and then match lightly with a better shade as it will become a little too light (reverse raccoon eyes!) as I haven't found a perfect fit yet. This product lasts longer throughout the day than many other "24-hr" products I have tried. However, sometimes a late afternoon/pre-evening touchup is needed. I will continue to use this product.
Mahsa K.
Clayton
COVERGIRL  Smoothers Concealer Stick uploaded by Mahsa K.
Been one of my favorite concealers since highschool so it’s been years! It’s definitely long lasting and covers blemishes completely. Actually looks better on my skin as time goes on which is pretty nice. I highly recommend if you have dry skin!
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick
I bought this product because of the price point. This concealer was difficult to blend. I felt it only enhanced my fine lines under my eyes.
Kelsi H.
wallisville
COVERGIRL  Smoothers Concealer Stick uploaded by Kelsi H.
It’s light weight , it goes on smoothly , it is one of my favorites. The packaging is absolutely wonderful , there is nothing u would change about this product!! COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick
Alexis T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this for color correcting my eyes and to pack with eyeshadow. it definitely does what I needed to do but compared to prices at Other Drug Store items I find there are others that are cheaper that do the same thing. It definitely leaves the surface a little bit more wet so it's definitely better for a more extravagant patching of color but I also reviewed the Maybelline cover stick it's definitely cheaper and basically does the same thing or a drugstore color corrector.
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
No me gustan en barra pfefiero los de liquido es mucho mas manegable pero talbss lo compraria para ver cual es mi experiencia
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
COVERGIRL  Smoothers Concealer Stick uploaded by Amanda F.
As you can see from my photo, I usually always have at least two COVERGIRL Smoother concealer! It has the perfect smooth texture that easily glides under my eye, concealing those pesky dark circles. I would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tessa L.
Battlefield, MO
il y a 2 ans
Dana T. il y a un an
If you're still looking for a solution, I LOVE Revlon's PhotoReady concealer!
Melissa K.
High Point, NC
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick ? COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick Does anyone know how well this works with the 3 in 1 coverup by covergirl?
Jazmin P. il y a un an
it works perfectly! make sure you have a good setting powder to set under your eyes !