BY COVERGIRL

Whether you need to conceal a little or a lot, this conditioning under-eye concealer makeup with AquaCurrent Science and botanicals like ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile will help your skin look smooth. The hypoallergenic makeup formula glides on easily to help cover dark circles and other imperfections.

COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer
  • "i've had this concealer for a while. it never fails to cover my dark circles and brighten my under eye. i really like! it's smooth and comfortable, but don't forget to set it or it will crease. " in 37 reviews
  • "this product stays on well. i use it under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose -it’s a little later than the shade of my foundation. i put it on over my foundation and then follow up with the loose powder to set my make up. the shade is a little lighter than my foundation so you get the fact that you want. the product is very affordable and available in a lot of stores. there is a variety of shades which is great for all the women’s skin tones out there." in 11 reviews
Samantha R.
I really like this product. It is super easy to use and does help my dark under eye circles. It doesn’t last super long unless I set it which takes away from the convenience factor. This doesn’t have the most coverage and I prefer the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer which I don’t have to set.
Carrie T.
Lansing
I have nothing positive to say about this prod'uct. It has a thick paste-like consistency so blending it is nearly impossible.

Prior to application, I have tried warming the concealer, by putting a little bit on my palm and rubbing it with a finger.

I have also tried blending the concealer with a tiny bit of foundation or moisturizer in the same manner.

I have tried using the concealer under foundation, I have even tried applying it on top of the foundation - none of these tricks I have mentioned thus far have really worked. The addition of setting powder - makes it look infinitely worse.
Bethany H.
I have been buying this consistently for a year now. I have fair skin and dark circles under my eyes. For the price, this is the best concealer i have tried! It has a think consistency but blends well and hides blemishes and dark or red spots well. I highly recommend
Shannon J.
Transylvania
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I have used this for many years. It's cheap, easy to apply and blends well. I like the convenience of it being in a tube because I can carry it in my purse. The only problem is that it can melt away after a while when it's warm out. I would still buy it though because that's fixable with powder over top.
Valerie s.
Louisville
This is nice for a small spot coverage. Nice to cover up imperfections before starting on your base. Does need to be blended well to keep from having heavy spots of foundation. Have not tried under the eyes. I would use this for blemishes always a good deal.
Grace P.
Flint
Review for: Neutralizer more...
It’s super smooth and is a little thicker but it covers super well. It also doesn’t rub off as easily as other concealer products. And since it is in a small container you can carry it around anywhere in case you need a touch up on your face!
Lori L.
I have a love/hate relationship with concealer and have yet found one that provides me with the coverage I need without caking or moving around. The covergirl smoother concealer does all of those and then some. It is so sheer that it looks like you never used it. If you put on a second layer the first layer just moves around making there be no reSon to try a second coat. I do however like that I have found a shade that is more brightening than sallow looking. COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer
Ellie B.
This concealer covers up nicely for an everyday makeup look. It is not very dramatic and looks quite natural on the skin. It blends in nicely and feels smooth on the skin. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Taylor S.
Bagley
I love this concealer, I use it for blemishs and under my eyes. It is buildable to get the best coverage you want, blends easily with other make up, lasts all day with setting powder- highly recommend to anyone
Huna m.
United states
I love councilors thays are more liquidy and less waxy. Thus in my personal opinion was just a little too slimy in my personal liking. And not something I would likely buy for myself again. And thats the tea.
Sheyla S.
I have dry under eye skin and really dark circles, do you recommend this product or is there a better one for this problem?
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Does this product have good coverage for dark under eye circles?
It work for Oily skin?
Regina J.
Whittier
How is it on fare skin?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it do a good job with acne spots?