BY COVERGIRL

Conditioning formula glides on smoothly to help conceal dark circles, tiny lines and imperfections. With ginseng, chamomile, vitamin E Fragrance free Won t clog pores ;

COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer
  • "i've had this concealer for a while. it never fails to cover my dark circles and brighten my under eye. i really like! it's smooth and comfortable, but don't forget to set it or it will crease. " in 37 reviews
  • "this product stays on well. i use it under my eyes and down the bridge of my nose -it’s a little later than the shade of my foundation. i put it on over my foundation and then follow up with the loose powder to set my make up. the shade is a little lighter than my foundation so you get the fact that you want. the product is very affordable and available in a lot of stores. there is a variety of shades which is great for all the women’s skin tones out there." in 11 reviews
Caitlin D.
Southside
Review for: Fair more...
I've been using this concealer for years. It's affordable and it lasts a long time. Sometimes I apply it before and after my foundation. During the day I never feel like it has rubbed off or that I need more. I know there are a lot of products like this out there that cost a lot more so I don't see the point of paying for those when you could use something so cheap that works great. COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer
Samantha R.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I really like this product. It is super easy to use and does help my dark under eye circles. It doesn’t last super long unless I set it which takes away from the convenience factor. This doesn’t have the most coverage and I prefer the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer which I don’t have to set.
Carrie T.
Lansing
I have nothing positive to say about this prod'uct. It has a thick paste-like consistency so blending it is nearly impossible.

Prior to application, I have tried warming the concealer, by putting a little bit on my palm and rubbing it with a finger.

I have also tried blending the concealer with a tiny bit of foundation or moisturizer in the same manner.

I have tried using the concealer under foundation, I have even tried applying it on top of the foundation - none of these tricks I have mentioned thus far have really worked. The addition of setting powder - makes it look infinitely worse.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
As you can see from my photo, I usually always have at least two COVERGIRL Smoother concealer! It has the perfect smooth texture that easily glides under my eye, concealing those pesky dark circles. I would recommend.
Bethany H.
I have been buying this consistently for a year now. I have fair skin and dark circles under my eyes. For the price, this is the best concealer i have tried! It has a think consistency but blends well and hides blemishes and dark or red spots well. I highly recommend
Lori L.
Review for: Light more...
I have a love/hate relationship with concealer and have yet found one that provides me with the coverage I need without caking or moving around. The covergirl smoother concealer does all of those and then some. It is so sheer that it looks like you never used it. If you put on a second layer the first layer just moves around making there be no reSon to try a second coat. I do however like that I have found a shade that is more brightening than sallow looking. COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer
Alyssa M.
Review for: Medium more...
I personally love this concealer. It doesn’t have full coverage but it does have pretty medium coverage. This works so well around the under eye, and for the cheap affordable price I would definitely recommend!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This is one of the best concealers that I use. It blends well and stays on through the day. Alot of concealers stick to little fine lines and cake up but, not this one. I use the color "Fair" and love it.
Becca L.
Fillmore, CA
This is the same concealer I've been using for years and I always end up going back to it! It works very well to cover up acne and red spots and blends well with my powder or liquid foundation.
Lindsey H.
Adel, GA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has great coverage! It covers my dark circles and helps with the redness in my breakouts. However, it is very thick and dry. It isn't creamy, which makes it hard to blend out. It tends to stick to my breakout areas and makes it dry and flaky. I don't think I'll be using this again.
Sheyla S.
I have dry under eye skin and really dark circles, do you recommend this product or is there a better one for this problem?
It work for Oily skin?
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Does this product have good coverage for dark under eye circles?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who is your favorite CG spokeswoman?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it do a good job with acne spots?