COVERGIRL Smoothers BB CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY COVERGIRL #13 in BB Cream

Sheer Genius! CG Smoothers BB Cream answers 10 of your skincare needs in a single tube.

1. Natural-Looking Radiance
  9. Covers to Help Instantly Improve Skin’s Appearance
  10. Won’t Clog Pores

• Would anyone suggest this for oily skin peeps?2 Answers
  • I have dry skin would this be a good bb cream?2 Answers
  • Did this make anyone else break out? I'm curious to know if it wa...16 Answers
COVERGIRL Smoothers BB Cream
  • "One of my favorite BB creams.This is my go to in the summer when I don't want a "foundation" on my face.Gives me a nice healthy glow and the SPF is a plus too!" in 5 reviews
👣Brianna M.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite B.B. cream. It covers all my dark spots and acne. I use it to help cover my dark marks under my eyes. I use my beauty blender to dab the product into my skin. It blends in with my skin tone and helps give me great coverage.
Lydia B.
Daphne
Review for: Fair to Light
This B.B. cream is great if you have dry skin! I love this because it is very light and gives me the much needed moisture I need for my skin. However, I do wish it gave a little more coverage. I know B.B. cream isn’t really meant to give coverage, but this gives me absolutely none! It hardly has any difference from just putting a non-tinted lotion. I actually currently mix this B.B. cream with another B.B. cream I own to give me a little more of that tint I’m looking for
Jacy D.
Traverse City
Review for: Fair to Light
This is my favorite BB cream i've ever found. It has a very nice coverage, enough to even out my skin tone and cover some minor imperfections, but not so heavy that it hides my freckles. I also love that it has SPF 21, because a lot of BB creams i've found only have 15 and I need a little more than that for my fair skin. It makes my skin feel nice too, and it's not drying at all, plus it doesn't clog my pores or make my sensitive skin break out! Love it
Nicole H.
Knox, PA
I use this daily. I love it. My face always feels great lightweight but just enough. My face never feels gross and always stays nice and clear after use. Will definitely repurchase and use until I find something better.
💕 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this B.B. cream! Smooth, not sticky, covers well. The tint matches my complexion perfectly! I wear this everyday on top of my regular moisturizer and just can’t get enough! A product I will buy again!
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Light to Medium
This is my go-to makeup! I am a fairly pale, blonde haired girl who doesn’t really care a lot about makeup (just as background). I use this everyday as I just need very light coverage. I blend this in with a foundation brush and for the most part it evens out my skin tone and gets rid of redness. While this isn’t the product if you want thicker coverage - this definitely gives you a little bit of color and feels soft on your skin.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medium To Dark 815
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Anna F.
Bayonne
Review for: Fair to Light
I have pretty severe rosacea, and I was looking for a product that I could use on a daily basis that wouldn't aggravate it. This BB has minimal coverage and does not cover redness, but it works well for days when makeup isn't a priority or when I'm going to be more active. This isn't as long-lasting as full coverage foundations, but the SPF and hydration makes it better than going bare-faced!
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Light to Medium
I bought it thinking it would be an amazing bb cream. At first when applied it looks great but not even 30 minutes later I started getting oily and greasy. Would not recommend if you're extremely oily.
Andrea E.
Midland
Review for: Light to Medium
I have I y recently started to use but it has worked well. I like it because it keeps my skin looking natural which is all I need. It does not have a lot of coverage by that is why I like it. I am thinking of buying it again.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave the caky look or a fresh look?
Genevieve  F.
Compton, CA
I have never tried BB cream. I was wondering if it is used like foundation or canceler?
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
I've been looking for a light coverage bb cream. Something for casual days. How much coverage, if any, does this provide?
Riley L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
How does this product feel on your face? Some BB creams make my face feel too greasy. Is this one that way?
addy m.
Mays Landing, NJ
Did this make anyone else break out? I'm curious to know if it was just me