COVERGIRL Smoothers BB CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #10 in BB Cream

Sheer Genius! CG Smoothers BB Cream answers 10 of your skincare needs in a single tube.

1. Natural-Looking Radiance
  9. Covers to Help Instantly Improve Skin’s Appearance
  10. Won’t Clog Pores

• Would anyone suggest this for oily skin peeps?2 Answers
  • I have dry skin would this be a good bb cream?2 Answers
  • Did this make anyone else break out? I'm curious to know if it was ...16 Answers
COVERGIRL Smoothers BB Cream
  • "One of my favorite BB creams.This is my go to in the summer when I don't want a "foundation" on my face.Gives me a nice healthy glow and the SPF is a plus too!" in 5 reviews
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
This product is full of lies. If you read the back, it claims to have ten skin enhancing benefits. But as far as I could tell, it comes down to two: sunscreen and moisturizer. If you take a look at the active ingredients on the back you'll notice that there are only two and their sole purpose is sunscreen. Now, I don't know about you, but I was under the impression that a BB cream oughta do more than just protect me against the sun. Maybe it will smooth and even out my skin tone, reduce the appearance of my ginormous pores, provide some coverage. In addressing the last point, coverage, the product claims to have sheer coverage. It really should say "no coverage" because that's what you can expect. Pros: it does feel nice when you apply it. So I will give it that, at least. Cons: everything else. Don't buy this product. Goodness! It was on sale when I bought it and I know why, now!
Julia W.
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
When I retired I made a vow to cut down on the time I had been spending applying my daily makeup for the workplace. I found just what I wanted with the CG smothers light to medium tinted moisturizer. With it I get an easy-to-apply light coverage that just evens out the look of my freckled face. At the same time I get SPF 21 coverage for my face, saving me the extra step of finding a separate product to do the same thing. It never irritates, and when I get really hot in the summer desert climate I know that even if my face sweats I won't have any running of makeup. It stays in the skin as a moisturizer, but still manages to give just the right amount of time to my face. Very affordable and a little goes a long way.
Amy G.
Amy G.
I currently don't have a set foundation picked out but this is the BB cream that's been holding me over for a while now. It comes at a good price and provides a good amount of coverage (not full coverage) to keep you looking fresh-faced and even-toned. I do apply some concealer with it..because undereyes. It also doesn't feel like you're wearing much on your skin and it provides some SPF coverage so there's an extra perk. I use it in light/medium and although I just today purchased a new foundation, this BB cream puts me in no hurry. if you haven't tried it out yet and are looking for something that doesn't feel too heavy on your skin I would recommend this product.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me save you some money. I bought this on a whim looking for a BB cream to try out. Got it at Walmart for about 5 or 6 dollars. One of the reasons I got it is because of the SPF it has and I tend to stick towards Covergirl products. I have oily combo skin and was looking for something to wear on days where I want a fresh look without caking my face. This product was kinda disappointing. The foundation is very creamy, but feels a tad greasy. It also doesn't stay on more than 3 hours tops. It didn't really soak into my skin either. The more I kept trying to set it, the more the color just moved around. Not very happy at all with this product and won't repurchase.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
When I first tried this, I liked it. I thought the light coverage was best for summer and I liked that it was supposed to have so many benefits. But after awhile of using this consistently, it started to make my face itch, then I started to break out. The product slips and smudges a lot, even when you set it (and I didn't really think you would have to set a BB cream) and that can be annoying to deal with. I can mix this with foundation if I want to sheer the formula down a little bit and I like that. I liked CG Smoothers in theory because I usually prefer lighter coverage for summer days, but I wasn't crazy about it after actually using it.
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
I'm almost through my first tube of this and I really like it! I've been making a conscious effort to reduce the amount of heavy foundations I put on my face (to prevent premature aging), and this is so perfect for that! It's super light and hydrating for my dry skin, and gives just the slightest amount of coverage. I wish it had a tad bit more coverage, but it's nice. Just enough coverage to even out my skin tone, but light enough that I can still see my natural skin and freckles through it! I haven't been this happy with the way my skin looks in a long time. And the SPF 21 is perfect for the spring and summer when I'm outside a lot!
MyStar 👋.
MyStar 👋.
Nashville, TN
My favorite BB cream ever!! It leaves my skin looking dewy with a very natural glow. It sadly doesn't have a good coverage. It's a light to medium in coverage, but good news is that is it buildable (not very) and does blur out so imperfections. The spf is as high as some others so I use a sunblock before using it. It's good for all skin types but for dry skin people, to prevent any dryness throughout the day, use a moisturizer or mist. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin people because it does give a dewy finish and it can end up making them look really really oily. I would however recommend to combination skin types 👍🏻
amy z.
amy z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for the first time a few days ago and i really liked it! It has very light coverage and an spf to boot! I don't like wearing heavy full coverage foundation in the summer so this light coverage was perfect. I do have red skin and large pores so it doesn't cover alot, but it does even out the red in my face. Now application is another issue. I tried a beauty blender, a foundation brush, even my fingers, but the best way to apply it i found was with the toothbrush beauty brush. Its my go to brush for foundation and worked perfect for this BB Cream.
Neola W.
Neola W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Oh my goodness!! I absolutely love BB cream!! OK. I was never much of a girl for foundation or anything like that. I would use cover-up when needed, but I just within the past couple years have gotten in foundation and such. Let me tell you. BB cream is the best! It is so easy to apply, it blends in great, truly follows the color of your skin, and has great coverage. It leaves your skin looking awesome! I would suggest BB cream to anyone. Skip the powder face girls. With this stuff, you can't even tell you are wearing makeup. It's flawless.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product off and on for a while and honestly it does absolutely nothing for me. Instead of having a sheer tint/coverage, it provides none at all. With having oily/acne prone skin, more often than not makeup doesn't stay on properly and causes me to break out. This product just made me ever more oily, and didn't cover my acne scarring. This is better designed for someone who doesn't have acne or even acne scarring. I just feel let down because this was a brand I've been pretty loyal to since I started wearing makeup.
michelle A.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave the caky look or a fresh look?
Genevieve  F.
Genevieve F.
Compton, CA
I have never tried BB cream. I was wondering if it is used like foundation or canceler?
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Plant City, FL
I've been looking for a light coverage bb cream. Something for casual days. How much coverage, if any, does this provide?
Riley L.
Riley L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How does this product feel on your face? Some BB creams make my face feel too greasy. Is this one that way?
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
Did this make anyone else break out? I'm curious to know if it was just me