COVERGIRL Smoothers BB Cream

Sheer Genius! CG Smoothers BB Cream answers 10 of your skincare needs in a single tube.

1. Natural-Looking Radiance
  7. Lightweight
  8. Helps Skin Feel Smooth
  9. Covers to Help Instantly Improve Skin’s Appearance
  10. Won’t Clog Pores

For those who have tried it, what color BB cream did you purchase and did it look too light or too dark on your skin or was it just right?
Has anyone experienced cakey skin with this? I have very difficult combination skin and I want to find something lighter than foundation to wear during the summer, but I am also super broke. Does the quality reflect the price? Or is this product a steal?
Would love to try this! Do you send out samples?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Smoothers BB Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...weekend days. it's pretty light, so it doesn't work if you've got any breakouts, but i'm pretty fortunate on that front. i find it can be a bit greasy if the weather is warm, but for milder days, it's perfect. it's easy, quick, and helps keep my skin fresh looking!” in 198 reviews
“One of my favorite BB creams.This is my go to in the summer when I don't want a "foundation" on my face.Gives me a nice healthy glow and the SPF is a plus too!” in 5 reviews
Niagara on the lake, ON
I love this product comes out amazing and goes onto the skin nicely, it does look drying sometimes which is a con, but it is affordable and if you have oily skin it might sit nice on your skin!
Toronto
I am obsessed with Korean BB cream. This one from Cover Girl is not covering enough for me. My age spots are only covered 30%. On the second coat my skin looks darker in beige instead of pinkish white. I think the colouring chart is formulated with their liquid foundation and not with BB cream coloring chart. It is difficult to make my face look pretty. It is just like lighter to no coverage foundation. The price is expensive for this result. The packaging is simple and not pleasant to have in hand.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: CVS
As an oily girl it's hard to find a good bb cream, but this one works well for me! I still have to set my face with powder, but unlike most bb creams I don't end up overly oily at the end of the day. I love this for "no makeup" makeup days, as it feels good on the skin and helps even my skin out a little bit. It's hydrating and even has a little SPF in it which I really like in base products. Overall, this is a staple in my makeup collection!
Orleans, ON
Best BB cream! Gives a really natural coverage, a natural dewy complexion, blends flawlessly. The shade fair to light is perfect for me, I have been through so many of these over the years. Love it!
Acton, ON
I liked the moisture it gave to my skin and that it has spf in it. It's really important that make up contains spf even in the winter for protection from aging due to Sun rays. I wasn't impressed with the coverage though. It made my skin look a touch too pink and didn't cover imperfections as much as I would like. It would be better if I could only use the one product and didn't have to follow it with another.
Brandon
The colour is supposed to be colour matching but it doesn’t actually match very well. I have to blend it with facial cream as it dries out too quickly. If you have overly dry skin, it cakes on top of it and looks terrible. If you have oily skin, you’ll break out before the end of the day
York, ON
A great way to even out your complexion and apply sunscreen every day. For the record, I usually use the fair to medium, but if I get a little sun or the occasional spray tan I need the medium to Dark. Unfortunely, I rated this product a 4 star for this reason as it does not have a huge colour range.
Hamilton
This is a great product for days that you just want to put on some light makeup for everyday use. Very easy to apply and blend in. Good to use for just a nice base for your makeup routine as well. Good for oily or dry skin would definately recommend this product to my friends and family.
Purchased at: Walmart
Affordable BB cream that will keep your skik moisturized all day long. It is easy to apply, slightly tinted and it has a very light coverage. It is a great everyday basis if you are not a heavy makeup fan.
Douglas , NB
I love this BB cream for just a light foundation. Great for dry skin it doesn’t leave your face looking flakey. Great price point. The cream is easy to apply and blends in well to your skin. I would buy this product again! It’s great for a light cover in the summer

268 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
O Fallon, MO
a year ago
COVERGIRL Smoothers BB Cream How well does this apply on to super dry skin? Does it last all day?
Iz N. • a year ago
I have this bb cream and I have super dry skin, it works really well for me and lasts the whole day. It lasts through school, shopping, the cold weather in England and the baking hot weather in Florida💕
a year ago
Is COVERGIRL Smoothers BB Cream in 815 (darkest shade) still being made? Any comparable products? Thanks!
Fulton
a year ago
Ofra Highlighter Rodeo Drive . I've heard such amazing thing's about this highlighter and its absolutely stunning it's a huge holy grail product. What are some of your favorite highlighters and holy grails?