CoverGirl Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation, Classic Beige 730, 0.4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

BY COCO-SHOP

A moisturizing formula with innovative technology. This solid make-up actually transforms into a liquid during application - then dries to an even, powder-light finish. It travels in an airtight, keep-fresh compact, glides on and covers imperfections... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
claudia t.
I used this back in the day when I was in high school (Early 2000's) and it was the worse foundation ever.  It broke me out so back and because I didn't know about skincare at the time (No Youtube Beauty Gurus), I just kept using it over my gross, oily skin.  My mom would buy it for me because it was cheap lol.  The only thing I liked was that it was a perfect match to my skin, but now that I am older, I would not give this a try again lol.