BY COVERGIRL #89 in Powder Foundation

Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this vitamin-enriched formula directs moisture to your skin's surface to improve its condition over time, while giving smooth, even coverage that makes imperfections virtually vanish before your eyes. This solid compact foundation makeup transforms into a liquid during application, then dries to an even, powder-light finish.

Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this religiously as a spot treatment concealer. It is full coverage and helps conceal blemishes greatly
Halie G.
Halie G.
Lester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cg Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation Classic Beige 730 4 oz
I love this! It has amazing coverage and it's so great for the price! I have fair to oily skin and it works amazing for me. It lasts me al day and I will continue to buy it over and over. I Rex cow disease this over and over to you!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Review for: Cg Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation Classic Beige 730 4 oz
This make-up goes on and blends very easily it stays put on the skin all day and the colors match ur skin tone pretty spot on I was very happy with coverage I use alot mainly if I'm running late or in a hurry!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Compacts are int the past people we are the 21st century and a little foundation and translucent go a lot longer than compact dump it
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Review for: Cg Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact Foundation Classic Beige 730 4 oz
Love this product! It gives such full coverage and makes my skin feel so lightweight. The package is easy to carry around. My skin tone is light and is usually very oily. 10/10 would buy again.