BY COVERGIRL

Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this vitamin-enriched formula directs moisture to your skin's surface to improve its condition over time, while giving smooth, even coverage that makes imperfections virtually vanish before your eyes. This solid compact foundation makeup transforms into a liquid during application, then dries to an even, powder-light finish.

Selena J.
Danville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the shape of this compact! It's very pretty, as is the design on the front. I don't particularly like the sponge it comes with, but that's not a huge issue. The formula is lightweight and not greasy, but on my combination (leaning towards oily) skin, it only lasts about four hours before looking streaky. I love it for running quick errands though. I will continue purchasing it though, especially for warmer months.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Cg Classic Ivory 710
During winter my skin gets super dry and I have a heck of a time finding something for the days that I dont wanna do a full face of makeup. This little baby is perfect for that! The cream is light weight and blends easily. It doesn’t just sit on my skin and look cakey. It does seem like it you put it on too thick is will get a little wonky but just got light coverage, it’s great!
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Cg Classic Ivory 710
this is my all time favorite foundation. I have tried so many others, including expensive brands, and this one is it for me. I do use a foundation brush over the pad it comes with, and I set it with powder and setting spray but it is wonderful I wish it didn't run out so fast, but I love how lightweight it is.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Classic Beige
I have dry acne prone skin. I use this product as a concealer and it has great coverage. Great for covering scarring and redness as well. Highly recommend but not as a foundation unless you have very problematic skin.
Kelsie J.
Review for: Cg Classic Ivory 710, Creamy Natural
I used this product for a while. It was not too heavy and was easy to apply. The more I used I found it was not working well with my oily skin and that I why I had to stop using the product. However, I would recommend to someone who doesn’t have my skin problems.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok, the product worked well enough but the case was terrible, after just a couple of times of opening and closing the clasp became loose and wouldn't stay shut
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very pleasantly surprised with the results I got from this compact. I had first heard about it from a YouTube video and the girl swore by it so of course I had to try it. CV Aqua Smoothers believe it or hot had really great coverage, definitely medium and I believe you could build to a more full coverage if needed. It goes on smooth (as the name suggests, lol) and blends really well. The first shade I purchased was a little to cool/dull for my skin but the second one was perfect. I love the cream to powder finish, I feel it allows me to get the evenness if blending a liquid but with the lightness of a powder finish. This didn't clogged my pores or look cakey. I would most certainly purchase again AND recommend too. Best part was the price, super affordable!! It's always nice finding a product that's a fraction of what you normally buy.
Sinai J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST I've found! I can wear this anywhere, at any time of the year! I work outside in AZ (where it can be as hot as 125° in the summer) and this doesn't awkwardly smear when I sweat. It stays put for hours until I wash my face (which I usually do towards the end of the day). During the colder months it stays put all day! It's got a wee bit of SPF to it, which coupled with the SPF in my moisturiser leaves my face protected enough not to burn, another must for AZ. I highly suggest this if you'd like a light, natural all over coverage without having to use tons of product on your face (I only use this one).
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Ivory, Natural Ivory
This foundation is atrocious for combination or oily skin. It exacerbates the oiliness and I couldn't stand the feeling. Really the only good thing about it was the coverage was fairly impressive for a drugstore pick. The lightest colors were way off. Either too yellow or too pink and way to dark but I never actually expect to find my shade in a store. It also had a tendency to crease anywhere my face wasn't fairly flat, namely any fine lines. The size of the compact was huge. The sponge is worthless so I could have done without all the extra plastic.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl Aquasmooth for 6 years, my color is 720 Creamy Natural, I have combination skin and I like how my skin looks, I use it everyday because it feels light and fresh, it covers my acne spots, easy to apply and it's affordable (9 or 10 dlls). The negative side is that it's not long lasting, maybe you can use with a primer ( I prefer primer in special occasions) if not you need to do some touch ups through the day and also no good for very dry skin, it will accentuate your dry areas.
Hailey T.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been looking for a new product to try out.. Just because ive heard a lot about this. But Is it worth the money?
Bruny R.
Hartford, CT
Does it covers well and those it look smooth?
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Is this stuff good
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
Do you use this foundation alone, or do you prefer to use it with a finishing powder?
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
Does this product give a matte finish?