BY COVERGIRL #80 in Powder Foundation

Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this vitamin-enriched formula directs moisture to your skin's surface to improve its condition over time, while giving smooth, even coverage that makes imperfections virtually vanish before your eyes. This solid compact foundation makeup transforms into a liquid during application, then dries to an even, powder-light finish.

Buy on Amazon
Bee K.
Review for: Ivory more...
This stuff is amazing. I like using water-based foundation in the warmer months because it's light on my skin. CoverGirl Smoothers are ideal for those days when you don't feel like investing a lot of time in your make-up routine but still desire a little coverage. I use the Ivory shade often as a concealer but it works just as well for my entire face. The product feels silky smooth too!
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Grace W.
This is my favorite product to use on my face. It covers very well without looking too caked on. It is an easy sponge application. I have used this for longest time. I do have dry skin and it helps reduce the appearance of it.
Heather L.
Bedford, IN
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Easy and fast to apply! Coverage is mega light to buildable coverage. It gives a beautiful base with added sunscreen. The sponge is soft and very functional. I too it with dermablend translucent powder to make it long-lasting. Will buy again!
Jessica A.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Cg Classic Ivory 710 more...
This is a great cream foundation!! It goes on smooth and even has a “cooling” affect. The coverage is actually pretty good. I offer have breakouts and the tops of my cheeks are always red and this does a good job of even things out. I definitely recommend this Cover Girl foundation for people that can’t spend those big bucks but still want a decent coverage!
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Soft Honey more...
Ok so I’m on to bigger and better things now, but back in high school this was my go to foundation, especially because I didn’t have the money for high end makeup. I remember that it applied like a dream and was so smooth and creamy. Back then my skin was acne prone and this was one of the only drugstore foundations that didn’t irritate my skin more.
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
The price is good but for me there seems to be better options for the price. I always use the lightest color and I feel like this one had a bit too pink of an undertone for me.
Erica C.
Nj
I cannot wear liquid as it is too light and shear for me, nor can I wear powder as it dries out my skin. I adore this foundation as it is the best of both worlds. The color is perfect, too. Lasts all day and covers well. Perfect!
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This foundation was perfect back when I had a lot of breakouts and needed to cover them up. I had heard about this super bendable foundation when I was watching America’s Next Top Model season 6. The foundation is very soothing to hot troubled skin. Powder on top of this foundation to set looks flawless.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I have dry acne prone skin. I use this product as a concealer and it has great coverage. Great for covering scarring and redness as well. Highly recommend but not as a foundation unless you have very problematic skin.
Hailey T.
Bloomington, IL
Ive been looking for a new product to try out.. Just because ive heard a lot about this. But Is it worth the money?
Bruny R.
Hartford, CT
Does it covers well and those it look smooth?
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Is this stuff good
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
Do you use this foundation alone, or do you prefer to use it with a finishing powder?
Kayla T.
I'm new to makeup and I've never seen this product before. Is it like a foundation stick, or what exactly is it?