BY COVERGIRL

Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this vitamin-enriched formula directs moisture to your skin's surface to improve its condition over time, while giving smooth, even coverage that makes imperfections virtually vanish before your eyes. This solid compact foundation makeup transforms into a liquid during application, then dries to an even, powder-light finish.

Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Review for: Natural Ivory
This makeup is super convenient. I love the size of the compact and the fact that it has it's own sponge, which stores perfectly inside the closed compact. The makeup itself goes on easily, with fairly full coverage, and is easy to blend. That being said, it does tend to settle into the creases around my nose and fine lines on my forehead, so I have to touch it up frequently throughout the day. It also feels a bit heavy to me. In my opinion, the price is very affordable! This makeup goes on quickly and easily, so it's a great option for when you're busy and don't have tons of time to do your makeup. I will continue to buy this product due to the ease of use!
Sinai J.
The BEST I've found! I can wear this anywhere, at any time of the year! I work outside in AZ (where it can be as hot as 125° in the summer) and this doesn't awkwardly smear when I sweat. It stays put for hours until I wash my face (which I usually do towards the end of the day). During the colder months it stays put all day! It's got a wee bit of SPF to it, which coupled with the SPF in my moisturiser leaves my face protected enough not to burn, another must for AZ. I highly suggest this if you'd like a light, natural all over coverage without having to use tons of product on your face (I only use this one).
Gemma H.
This is the only foundation I've used that I immediately repurchased after finishing. I love the shade (Creamy Natural is mine) and consistency of the formula. I prefer something non-drying, and this stuff is it. It's a big deal for me to repurchase beauty products, as I am obsessed with trying new ones all the time, but I would definitely go back to this one next time I need a little more coverage. My skin's been behaving now in my slightly older age, so I have been using a lighter-weight foundation these days, but I could see myself going back to this one in the colder months.
Jodi S.
Review for: Medium Light
This is a really decent foundation for a one and done type of deal. It's especially good for dry skin types and in colder weather but I'm combo and I've also worn it in warmer months though it may require reapplication halfway through a long day. I really think cover girl has some great products and don't get enough credit for a good drugstore brand. I need to repurchase this for quick errand when I want to look good with minimal makeup but won't be gone all day. Just powder after if you're oily.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
Review for: Medium Light
I used to be very anti-Cover Girl however this product won me over. When I was yonger I loved soft sheer liquid foundations. However now that I'm in my 30's I need a little more help. This creamy foundation goes on very well and blends in easily. With a light hand I can get soft sheer coverage that evens out skin tone nicely. If I want a little more coverage I can build it up and get a lovely doll skin finish. I don't even have to use powder with this one as it's just matte enough.
you k.
Review for: Covergirl Smoothers AquaSmooth® Foundation 740 Natural Beige 0.4 oz. Carded Pack
CoverGirl foundations have not impressed me much. That includes this foundation. It reminds me of a Bobbi Brown foundation I once tried for several days. Much too creamy on my skin and didn't seem to stay put. Cakey and obvious. No glow and skin did not look flawless which is what I was going for. I don't believe this one is as thick or cakey as the Bobbi Brown one, but I will say CoverGirl, in my opinion, has a more classy, clean and natural finish than Bobbi's line.
Kat H.
Salem, MA
I've been using this foundation since it came out 15 years ago. It's rebranded a few times since, but the formulation remains the same. I keep telling myself as I enter my mid-30s, I should switch it up. Then I try to and nothing can compare. This gives you a light, natural finish, blends super easily and takes mere seconds to apply. I love this foundation, and will use it as long as it is around!
Brandy L.
Callao, VA
Review for: Buff Beige
This foundation was a bit to dark for my skin tone, but I loved that it hid a lot of my blemishes and imperfections I have combination skin and I like foundation to cater to both of these needs, It lasted most of the day but I like a foundation I can wake up and still wash off of my face, I wear powder on top so that helps. I would buy this again just for the full coverage..
Dana F.
Fresno, CA
I recently purchased this foundation because I heard really good reviews on it from a beauty guru on YouTube, and I swear by it Now! I absolutely love this foundation, I love the formula and it looks flawless on my skin.I could layer it on my skin and it doesn't look cakey. And works best if you apply the foundation using a flat kabuki brush!
Katherine R.
I tried a product that was similar to this but back in 2010. It was very easy to apply for a very light coverage. It was not as much coverage as I would have preferred and it felt heavy on my skin for a light coverage. I have personally found that I prefer liquid or mineral powders so I do not plan on purchasing a pressed foundation again.
Hailey T.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been looking for a new product to try out.. Just because ive heard a lot about this. But Is it worth the money?
Bruny R.
Hartford, CT
Does it covers well and those it look smooth?
ellen b.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Is this stuff good
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
Do you use this foundation alone, or do you prefer to use it with a finishing powder?
Ashleigh P.
I've been wanting to try this foundation but I have oily skin and I need something matte so I was hesitant when it came to buying it. How well is the coverage and how is it when it comes to oily skin?